+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

gzl19730602

Mar 10, 2014
adhos said:
Dear Fellas ,

Greetings from Bangladesh.

I just sent my application package to Centralized Intake Office at Sydney Nova Scotia yesterday.

I 1st applied in November 2011 under SINP ( Family Referral) program.
Sent IELTS result (7.0) around March 2014
Got nomination on June 2014 with an occupational code of 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management)

Now, I'm kind of wondering how much time it might take(in worst case) to get the visa assuming all background checks, health test reports comes out to be ok.

Regards.
i also want to know what mentioned above. but just know i more desire to know how long i can get the file number.

adhos

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011 (PNP family referral)
Doc's Request.
15-7-2012
Nomination.....
1-5-2013
AOR Received.
10-7-2013
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
In reference to my last post

I want to add that my Visa Office will probably be Singapore ( :mad: )
Since I'm based in Bangladesh.

So a a quick summary is as below ( some one pls post the link for tracker where i can put in below info)
-Initial application 2011 November

-Request for additional doc in 2013
-Got married and status changed to Married ( this induced some delay probably)
-Settlement Fund Proof request 2014 March
-IELTS Resut sent March 2014
-Got rejected but then convinced them that I always had enough fund that excceds the required amount in CAD.
-Got nomination in June 2014
-Sent Application package to CIO NS and Paid fees via Credit Card

Can you please tell wht should be the correct amount (For principal Applicant + Spouse)?

-Expecting AOR from CIO within next 60 days

-CIO will send my file to Singapore VO (SVO).

- Here is my qs: HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAiT BEFORE I GET MEDICAL REQUEST FROM SVO?

Do I have to wait 30 months as indicated in CIC website for Singapore visa office for processing purpose?

Tagging @saskatoon0929 & @sujwal @ everyone else please feel free to give your opinion

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
adhos said:
In reference to my last post

I want to add that my Visa Office will probably be Singapore ( :mad: )
Since I'm based in Bangladesh.

So a a quick summary is as below ( some one pls post the link for tracker where i can put in below info)
-Initial application 2011 November

-Request for additional doc in 2013
-Got married and status changed to Married ( this induced some delay probably)
-Settlement Fund Proof request 2014 March
-IELTS Resut sent March 2014
-Got rejected but then convinced them that I always had enough fund that excceds the required amount in CAD.
-Got nomination in June 2014
-Sent Application package to CIO NS and Paid fees via Credit Card

Can you please tell wht should be the correct amount (For principal Applicant + Spouse)?

- Here is my qs: HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAiT BEFORE I GET MEDICAL REQUEST FROM SVO?

Do I have to wait 30 months as indicated in CIC website for Singapore visa office for processing purpose?

Tagging @ saskatoon0929 & @ sujwal @ everyone else please feel free to give your opinion
Hi Adhos
Its 550 each so its 1100 CAD. This is just the application fee, later you will be asked to provide Right to Permanent Residence Fee 490 each.

My one is already 54 days no AOR or PER yet. Credit Card Charged few weeks ago. Hopefully by 60 days we will get it and our file will be transferred to visa office.

This is a big and doubtable question. It may take 30 months or may be 6 months. Wait the AOR from SVO, they will tell you roughly how long. I really dont think they take 30 months. Its just a projection and based on decisions in the past but since then CIC is working in speed.

adhos

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011 (PNP family referral)
Doc's Request.
15-7-2012
Nomination.....
1-5-2013
AOR Received.
10-7-2013
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
sujwal said:
Hi Adhos
Its 550 each so its 1100 CAD. This is just the application fee, later you will be asked to provide Right to Permanent Residence Fee 490 each.

My one is already 54 days no AOR or PER yet. Credit Card Charged few weeks ago. Hopefully by 60 days we will get it and our file will be transferred to visa office.

This is a big and doubtable question. It may take 30 months or may be 6 months. Wait the AOR from SVO, they will tell you roughly how long. I really dont think they take 30 months. Its just a projection and based on decisions in the past but since then CIC is working in speed.
The total amount comes up to $2,080 = (550x2+490x2)

Just for further clarification, 1st AOR will be from CIO when they received my application & then 2nd AOR from SVO when CIO sends my app to them for remaining processing.

do I sound right?

and below FYI
"Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The principal applicant and accompanying spouse or common‑law partner must pay the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF).

These fees must be paid before the visa is issued if a favourable decision is made. This fee can be paid either when the permanent residence application is submitted or at any time during processing. Paying the RPRF when the application is submitted will not accelerate processing, but it will simplify the procedure by eliminating the need for us to contact you to request payment once the application has been processed.

This fee is refundable if your application is refused, if you decide to withdraw the application, or if, once you have obtained your visa, you decide not to use it and to return your passport to us so that we can cancel the visa. The refund is paid without interest and according to the rate of the dollar at the time the refund is made, regardless of when the fee was paid." w w w . canadainternational . gc . ca / morocco-maroc / visas / fees-frais. aspx

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
adhos said:
The total amount comes up to $2,080 = (550x2+490x2)

Just for further clarification, 1st AOR will be from CIO when they received my application & then 2nd AOR from SVO when CIO sends my app to them for remaining processing.

do I sound right?

and below FYI
"Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The principal applicant and accompanying spouse or common‑law partner must pay the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF).

These fees must be paid before the visa is issued if a favourable decision is made. This fee can be paid either when the permanent residence application is submitted or at any time during processing. Paying the RPRF when the application is submitted will not accelerate processing, but it will simplify the procedure by eliminating the need for us to contact you to request payment once the application has been processed.

This fee is refundable if your application is refused, if you decide to withdraw the application, or if, once you have obtained your visa, you decide not to use it and to return your passport to us so that we can cancel the visa. The refund is paid without interest and according to the rate of the dollar at the time the refund is made, regardless of when the fee was paid." w w w . canadainternational . gc . ca / morocco-maroc / visas / fees-frais. aspx
Yes you are right. Its most certain they will ask for RPRF.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gzl19730602 said:
hi,guys
i have received my file number for cic office, i took nearly 2 months since my documents was received by cic office.
Hi can you share when was your file received and when did you get file number? Also did they sent in your email address or sponsor? (For family member applicant)

Gamma27

Oct 23, 2012
Hi Sujwal
Can u please guide me regarding filing application at CIO
1. Did u email ur file or have to send in hard form?
2. In nomination they have mentioned to maintain validity of passport for 2 years as its expiring next year so should i apply for new passport before applying to CIO or apply for renewal during process as in nomination they have mentioned expiry date so i assume it can effect if i apply with new ones to CIO...(quiet confused) please guide
Thanks

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Gamma27 said:
Hi Sujwal
Can u please guide me regarding filing application at CIO
1. Did u email ur file or have to send in hard form?
2. In nomination they have mentioned to maintain validity of passport for 2 years as its expiring next year so should i apply for new passport before applying to CIO or apply for renewal during process as in nomination they have mentioned expiry date so i assume it can effect if i apply with new ones to CIO...(quiet confused) please guide
Thanks
Hi Gamma
1. It has to be absolutely hard copy with all the documents provided as asked. Some of them are to be original and most of them copies.
2. I recommend you provide a updated passport, you have enough time to apply to CIO and renewal of passport may not take long.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys i am not in Q!!!

SINP rejected application by saying below reason !!

Family member is not of the accepted family relationships.