+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

mitra

Feb 27, 2012
Hi everyone. My consultant said me yesterday that Sinp has just started to review the application after the long waiting.they asked for the other applicant the additional docs and was submitted during the time period. He got the confirmation E-mail.,too. But they returned the application and said that they did'nt got the docs. And in other case Sinp said that your experience dosen't match with your job offer, and returned the application. Friends now we can understand what is the reason of so long waiting. I am also in a queue from August 2011 for skilled worker.

David001

Jan 24, 2013
They received and signed my additional docs for 8 business days, but my status is still on Waiting On Applicant.
Any ideas guys?

Thanks a lot.

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
@ roayns im not that ok, sinp asked the original result of my ielts I just sent it last week and im worried, it might affect my processing time.. ;(

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
SINP immigration office is now working on the files (family stream) submitted in May, 2011.... One of my friend who submitted his file on 10th may, 2011 asked for additional documents request ( IELTS result, code of conduct form, IMM-0008 form) from sinp office yesterday..... It means the files (family stream) submitted in 2011 will get some positive response from SINP in this year 2013...... So be ready the other applicants of May, 2011 for fulfilling the additional documents request from SINP and be the part of those applicants whose files are really in process ;D.... Please share the additional documents request on this form with the date of submission of applications......

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
zortam said:
SINP immigration office is now working on the files (family stream) submitted in May, 2011.... One of my friend who submitted his file on 10th may, 2011 asked for additional documents request ( IELTS result, code of conduct form, IMM-0008 form) from sinp office yesterday..... It means the files (family stream) submitted in 2011 will get some positive response from SINP in this year 2013...... So be ready the other applicants of May, 2011 for fulfilling the additional documents request from SINP and be the part of those applicants whose files are really in process ;D.... Please share the additional documents request on this form with the date of submission of applications......
Application date: March, 2011

I got add docs req. in Feb, 2013 (declaration, pay stub, ielts, updated bank statement, travel form, etc) sent them on 12th March, 2013, on 13th of March status changed to in process again from waiting on applicant.
I think applicant who have ielts going to expire should take ielts in advance to save 1 month in theor process...

Fingers crossed, hope for the best,

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
Hey guys. I also recommend that you give ielts and don't wait for sinp to send you a request. It's a waste on complete one month if you wait for the request and then schedule your exam.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Smile to good thanx for sharing ur "additional documents request" detail. Did u submit IELTS with ur application on Feb, 2011?????? or it is expired till now... I am asking bcoz i have submitted IELTS with my application on 24 Aug,2011 which is going to be expired in July, 2013.... Maybe they ask for additional documents request earlier than July, 2013..... and it may possible they dont ask for IELTS.... Hope for the best.... Best of luck for all of the applicants and see u all in Saskatchewan...... keep sharing updates on your file process in SINP office

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
SK March31.... U r my senior too.... What do u think that will they ask for IELTS as additional document request if IELTS will not be expired... What do u suggest should I go for IELTS exam instead of waiting request????

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
As of the current trend they are taking about 22 to 23 months to ask for documents. I would suggest to wait. It would be close in your case though.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
zortam said:
Smile to good thanx for sharing ur "additional documents request" detail. Did u submit IELTS with ur application on Feb, 2011?????? or it is expired till now... I am asking bcoz i have submitted IELTS with my application on 24 Aug,2011 which is going to be expired in July, 2013.... Maybe they ask for additional documents request earlier than July, 2013..... and it may possible they dont ask for IELTS.... Hope for the best.... Best of luck for all of the applicants and see u all in Saskatchewan...... keep sharing updates on your file process in SINP office
I sent my ielts result with my application and its expired and they asked me to have new one. I have sent just the venue letter showing i am going to take ielts which i did on 9th march. I will get result on 22nd march and will send them. In my opinion you should wait till end of may. In first week of june you should schedule ielts exam in july if add docs req. doesnt come, though i hope you get that. Taking ielts will not harm your application you can just say it could be only spent of extra money if they do not ask ielts and you take it... :D

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
I also took ielts on march 9th. Let's hope for best.

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
smile_2good said:
Application date: March, 2011

I got add docs req. in Feb, 2013 (declaration, pay stub, ielts, updated bank statement, travel form, etc) sent them on 12th March, 2013, on 13th of March status changed to in process again from waiting on applicant.
I think applicant who have ielts going to expire should take ielts in advance to save 1 month in theor process...

Fingers crossed, hope for the best,
Yeas I agree with smile_2good, even you sbmitted IELTS during the initial application, if its expired or soon to expire, better take IELTS again

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Thanks smile2good, skmarch31 and royan... I think i should spend extra money and go for IELTS and save one month...

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
Hello everybody, did you hear anytime that after nomination a person can apply for a work permit in order to go to Canada sooner?? (in the meantime the application for permanent resident is in process, of course)
Your comments and info will be appreciated!