+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"All Sikhs". New threads On Language/Religious Basis. Not Sure good Idea

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Lakhvinder,

Very hillarious :)

good that we have u here instead of "All Punjabis". we also now enjoy ur postings!!

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Very hilarious thread, though very real...

Hey guys, if we all get approved then we can be all Canadians few years from now, so no need for division or whatever....so chill my brothers...a toast to Canada!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
But I will be Canadian of B+ type. :p

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Sir Maatis...boss you made my day :p

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Thanks Mirza!
@ all
we all are here at this forum b’cuz we all are at same path and having same kind of problems to share and to find the solution,
kindly don’t raise this kind of issues nobody is here with such mind set to make a community or religious group, we all are educated persons and are supposed to respect others feelings and maintain decorum of the forum, love and support is the best part of this forum and this can mitigate the pain of waiting and sometimes failure of immigration process.. May be my words are not sound very practical… but it’s from heart.
I request you all to take things in positive way and sure u will find something positive in it. Always see half full glass instead of half empty….
Me too a B+…..
;D

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
Yes Lakhvinder.kaur, we are all on the same path to Canadian PR and citizenship. You are right, we should not raise these communal feeling and we should respect everyone as equal and not just be part of our own community. Our community will soon be Canadian, not Punjabi, Sikh or Gujarati.

I agree with Lakhvinder.kaur, we should all think positive and leave our communal feeling behind and be chatting to each other as future Canadian PRs and not individuals as Sikhs or Punjabi. The glass is half full, lets make it fully full by dropping these community identity.

Well said Lakhvinder.kaur.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Lakhvinder.kaur and New2Canada

Just by putting "positive" and "glass half full and not half empty" makes two opposite statement seem convincing ha ha.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Guess What!!

Another thread, this time called "Hum Hindustani". For all Indians obviously, I am also one, but this is all annoying!

Sikh_YVR

Jun 27, 2010
mirza897 said:
Guess What!!

Another thread, this time called "Hum Hindustani". For all Indians obviously, I am also one, but this is all annoying!
If you are Sikh, you can join us in the All Sikh forum if you want.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Lakhvinder, Now I have some one else saying me, " If You are Sikh, you can join all Sikhs thread". Since I am not; I wont be able to join. So think again about starting threads on religious/racial grounds.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirza897 said:
Lakhvinder, Now I have some one else saying me, " If You are Sikh, you can join all Sikhs thread". Since I am not; I wont be able to join. So think again about starting threads on religious/racial grounds.
will all of you stop all this discussion and do what we are supposed to. DISCUSS IMMIGRATION TOPICS. please guys let it go. the choice is your.

Sikh_YVR

Jun 27, 2010
mirza897 said:
Inclusion is different from exclusion. What irks me is not you questioning whether it is okay for others to start such threads but you use "all sikhs" as your example. You could have left it at " New threads On Language/Religious Basis. Not Sure good Idea".
Further, all this time, the Punjabi, Gujarati, etc did not upset you. You have been a member for long and you would have seen those threads day in day out. But only seeing the "all sikhs" made you want to talk about such threads. Perhaps you should think about your bias against Sikhs.

confirmedimmigrant

Jun 2, 2010
Ok.. all i get from this thread is that some certain pple from certain country are divided amongst themselves. lol. :p ;D. based on ethnic or language. i ain't suprised that why there is always a third world country. am happy to see dat. cos if it was from another race it would be termed as RACISM. well, for ur information this is an immigration forum. am grossly dissapointed. and i guess some of the pple here would say they are proffesionals. :p :eek:.. Mirza i think you should ignore the thread...... you level of profesionalism is beyond this sucking thread.....aight . am out. dont get me wrong fellas no offence.

adtemporary

Mar 30, 2009
Sikh_YVR said:
Please join the the "all Sikhs" forum.

[/Why do we need a immigration forum exclusively for "SIKHS" ?? Are there immigration isues specific to SIKHS ?? I understand immigration issues being specific to a geography, catagory etc . Please keep religion outside such formus.]