+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Can someone from Pakistan say "they have been approved" !? i come here just to see someone from Pakistan to break this chain of despair!

Regret applying & listening to my uncle to visit him.... cause now according to a post above, i too can be refused because my Uncle didn't send me his bank statements.... i even told him to send that.... he was of the opinion that " Come on, they know i am rich! the Embassy knows everything, so don't worry about that" LoL....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can someone from Pakistan say "they have been approved" !? i come here just to see someone from Pakistan to break this chain of despair!

Regret applying & listening to my uncle to visit him.... cause now according to a post above, i too can be refused because my Uncle didn't send me his bank statements.... i even told him to send that.... he was of the opinion that " Come on, they know i am rich! the Embassy knows everything, so don't worry about that" LoL....
Yes, there are recent Pakistani applicants (on this thread itself):
Qaiskhan2017 (for his entire family of 6 members from Dubai,multiple-entry for 3 years)

rizwan150 (for his mom from UAE, visa valid for 7 years until passport expiry)

Calm...... chill.... relax..... please stop thinking the worst because someone else was refused. Be positive please :):)

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Qaiskhan2017 (for his entire family of 6 members from Dubai,multiple-entry for 3 years)

Calm...... chill.... relax..... please stop thinking the worst because someone else was refused. Be positive please :):)
I Know!! I need Yoga!
Thank you, Thank you @Bryanna ..... Good to know there are success stories.... Great.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna
Dear All,
Hope All of you are doing Good.
I am getting bit anxious about my paper based application submitted on 15th Sept 2017. I am due to travel on 10th Oct or 11 for the Graduation of my Sister in Toronto.
Strong travel history with Valid US, UK "10year" visas. US visit in 2016 and UK in Aug 2017. Schengen " 2 year" Germany, Switzerland, Poland, France.
Here is the confirm status i have got .

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone explain what exactly this means and what is the exact status of my application out of this table?

Last edited:

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011

Unfortunately this is not good news for anyone applying from Pakistan. Visa approvals for Pakistanis based in Middle East is WAY higher than those residing in Pakistan.

Unfortunately I think I ve only heard of 1 person getting tourist visa so far on this forum who applied from Pakistan.

Reactions: haseebali

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Unfortunately this is not good news for anyone applying from Pakistan. Visa approvals for Pakistanis based in Middle East is WAY higher than those residing in Pakistan.

Unfortunately I think I ve only heard of 1 person getting tourist visa so far on this forum who applied from Pakistan.
Exactly. The refusal rate is almost 85%.

Reactions: A count ant

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Link your application with gckey
Goto www.cic.gc.ca and make GCKey then try to link your paper application and you will be able to see updates

Regards
aoa please guide me for link my application online to check the info. waiting for your kindly response and what are the required documents to be upload. Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aoa please guide me for link my application online to check the info. waiting for your kindly response and what are the required documents to be upload. Thanks
Please go to www.cic.gc.ca and make GC key it will lead you to a page where you will find option for linking your paper application

You N Yours

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
Thanks for your kindly reply@Answers. i tried to link my application and got the response ( Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.). I think its to early to show the status yet. Pls guide anyone...? thnx

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017

Dear I am pakistan citizen and applied from Dubai itself. Me and my family we all six have been issued a visa. So it doesn't mean that they have an enmity with Pakistani itself. The application process though is lengthy and all the information is assessed in a proper manner. And i really appreciate because before i was being told that big family usually refused. As stated by bryanna i have been issued with 3 years multiple visit visa.

Please present all your data in a sequence and purpose of visit needs to be addressed properly. You previous travel history does matter.
My family also travelled to UK, JAPAN, MALAYSIA , SINGAPORE with me.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
This waiting thing now bugging my mind as i need to reach frankfurt on 23rd Oct. I was suppose to fly on 10th Oct 2017 to Toronto from where i will travel to London and onwards to Germany but i guess Embassy is sleeping.
No updates what so ever.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your kindly reply@Answers. i tried to link my application and got the response ( Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.). I think its to early to show the status yet. Pls guide anyone...? thnx
Yeah wait for a week or so data will be updated as you have applied paper based so keep in mind time for transit of documents and cic is already facing loads of application