+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
please share your timeline if you applied in april or may for the help of others and any results you received it might help other waiting applicants thanks
i am applied on paper on 8th may from lahore visa centre no reply yet of any sort

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 23 march online from karachi and still waiting, send a cse a month back and got generic reply that my application is going thru background check so cant do any thing just waiting
There was a similiar case from January and it took 64 days yo get PPR

arcanerk

May 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am in the same boat. I applied Visit Visa on 10th May, 2017 at Lahore VAC.

I have checked my status on Gerry's website using Tracking ID. It says
Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 11/05/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Is there any other way to get the details of the current status except Gerry's ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 11/05/2017. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Is there any other way to get the details of the current status except Gerry's ?

Thanks.
Link your application with gckey
Goto www.cic.gc.ca and make GCKey then try to link your paper application and you will be able to see updates

Regards

Reactions: arcanerk

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hello Guys,

Thanks.
the processing time is 27 days so you relax and wait every case has its own processing time depending upon background checks required vac tracking is only information regarding received and collect passport information

tmraja

May 21, 2017
I applied on 3rd may at Islamabad VAC. Still waiting for a response. When I applied the processing time was 21 days which has now increased to 27! How will that effect my applications processing time? Any idea?

arcanerk

May 6, 2017
Link your application with gckey
Goto www.cic.gc.ca and make GCKey then try to link your paper application and you will be able to see updates

Regards
I have created an account and tried to link my application under category of Temporary Resident Visa. I have tried couple of times but it says:
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

I have double checked my information but it shows the same error. Does it mean that my application is not updated in their system OR I am doing some mistake somewhere.

Thanks.

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
I have created an account and tried to link my application under category of Temporary Resident Visa. I have tried couple of times but it says:
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

I have double checked my information but it shows the same error. Does it mean that my application is not updated in their system OR I am doing some mistake somewhere.

Thanks.
definately it is not updated in their system i faced similar problem as well nothing much can we do except waiting however after 27 days you can submit a case specific inquiry regarding delay to the visa office in islamabad TC

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey everyone
Applied online on 2th may
Submitted biometrics on 04th may at VAC Lahore.

No update as yet.. still waiting !!!!

arcanerk

May 6, 2017
please share your timeline if you applied in april or may for the help of others and any results you received it might help other waiting applicants thanks
i am applied on paper on 8th may from lahore visa centre no reply yet of any sort
Dear Ali,

Have you linked your paper based application to your online CIC account ? I cannot do it because it says "no application found". 1 month is passed when we submitted paper based application.

arcanerk

May 6, 2017
I have applied for visitor visa to attempt for my exam in Canada. I am entering the following details:

Category: Temporary Residence
Sub-category: Temporary Resident Visa

--- Application Details ----
Family Name:
Given Name:
Date of Birth:
City/town of birth:
Lahore
Country/territory of birth:
Pakistan
Passport Number:
Country of Issue:
Pakistan
Issue date:
Expiry date:

Enter the date the applicant plans to come to Canada:
2017-July-30
Enter the date the applicant plans on leaving Canada: 2017-Aug-04
Enter the funds available for the applicant's stay in Canadian dollars:

Still it shows me the same error. Just wanted to know why would it not link my paper based application.

Thank you for your help.

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
First of all,
There is no set of rules from cic in order to reply your queries.
From VAC khi they clearly says it would take minimum 44 days but sometimes it comes within a month as well .
Don't see cic page which is 27 days.They takes 27 days excluding weekends and other public holidays.
At least all applicant should wait 1 to 2 months for paper based applications which is more faster than online .