Jun 15, 2017
My timelines

22 /05/2017 applied trv paper based
24/05/2017 received at Canadian consulate
24/08/2017 passport request
27/08/2017 passport submitted
28/08/2017 passport received at consulate
30/08/2017 received visa multiple three years

Everyone whose visa is issued is not giving details but I returned to give you exact information. If you have any question will respond

Smawish

May 19, 2017
hello everyone i have received yesterday an email

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 30 Aug 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

please anyone can tell me is it approved ?

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
My timelines

22 /05/2017 applied trv paper based
24/05/2017 received at Canadian consulate
24/08/2017 passport request
27/08/2017 passport submitted
28/08/2017 passport received at consulate
30/08/2017 received visa multiple three years

Everyone whose visa is issued is not giving details but I returned to give you exact information. If you have any question will respond
Hi Qaiskhan
Congrats on getting your visa. I guess that's more than 90 days you waited.
May I know a few things plz,
1. How did you get a multiple visa fir 3 years? Did you mention that or its up to them to grant whatever they decide?
2. Do you have a travel history?

Thanks.

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Dear yes I waited for 110 days. I didn't mentioned multiple entry or three years on my application. It is discreation of the officer who approved my visa

Secondly my travel history as u der

U.K. 7 times
Schenghen 3 times
US- 1 time but have valid visa
Japan , South Africa , South Korea
On my travel list
Hi Qaiskhan
Congrats on getting your visa. I guess that's more than 90 days you waited.
May I know a few things plz,
1. How did you get a multiple visa fir 3 years? Did you mention that or its up to them to grant whatever they decide?
2. Do you have a travel history?

Thanks.

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
What happened ????

hello everyone i have received yesterday an email

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 30 Aug 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

please anyone can tell me is it approved ?
What

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Dear yes I waited for 110 days. I didn't mentioned multiple entry or three years on my application. It is discreation of the officer who approved my visa

Secondly my travel history as u der

U.K. 7 times
Schenghen 3 times
US- 1 time but have valid visa
Japan , South Africa , South Korea
On my travel list
Thanks Qaiskhan2017

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hi All,

I applied for my mother on June 23, given biometrics on June 28, there was additional information request on July 17 for the proof of income of host and employment which was provided in 2-3 days, and today, 6th September, we got the Passport Request.

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-Aug-2015 (PP Returned)
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015
Hi All,

I applied for my mother on June 23, given biometrics on June 28, there was additional information request on July 17 for the proof of income of host and employment which was provided in 2-3 days, and today, 6th September, we got the Passport Request.
Congrats... Do you know your visa officer initials?

irfanlagos

May 10, 2017
Hi All,

Congratulations

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Congrats... Do you know your visa officer initials?
Unfortunately, there are no initials.

Only written Citizenship and Immigration Canada in signature area.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015

Ali242

Jul 25, 2017
I applied 25th May now almost 105 days gone . Only on 24th August they ask for some documents and informations about business by email which i have provided on 25th August. Now waiting for decision..

Raissa

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Guys,

I would like to update about my case and share my experience. Firstly, I would like to thank Bryanna for being supportive to every member of this forum.

1. Background: I am an engineer and earn about $1500 per month. I am married. I have visited USA once. I visited Dubai 9 to 10 times. And I was once refused to enter in UK just because I couldn't attend the meeting in time as I received my UK VISA after the meeting date was passed. I used that Visit Visa for next meeting date But I was refused to enter mentioning that "the circumstances have been changed so you must apply for new visa" :)
I applied for TRV for some mechanical engineering certifications class and papers for a week. I showed them CAD 18000 for my tour other than the course and exam fee.

2. Paper based application: I applied for the first time. It was my biggest mistake ever to apply through VAC at Lahore, Pakistan. I would not recommend putting paper based application due to the following:
a). They do not accept any property document as they think the property documents might be fake and cannot be verified.
b). My paper based application was never linked to my online account despite numerous tries and I was really fed up of the paper based application process because I was absolutely blind in getting any update about my application.
c). Since VAC is not authorized to charge any money except that of which you have given them when you submitted paper based application, VAC would try to convince you that there is no need to send update on your application because it takes about 28 days to get it updated etc...
d). I sent queries to concerned VAC email address + ISB and ABUDHABI embassy email address, but didn't receive any response except of the messages that are auto-replied.

VAC really damn care about your application. They even cannot tell your application progress. The more cases are refused, the more applications will be submitted again. :)

3. Possible Reasons why My Visa was issued:

1. Firstly, I mentioned everything truly and straight. I was refused from UK and pasted my cancelled visa in application. I mentioned the fault of the UK visa canceller who issued me a visa even after the meeting was passed. I used the same visa for other upcoming meeting but was refused.
2. I had multiple entries USA visa for 5 years which I can use to travel.
3. CAD 18000 is more than enough for a week tour.
4. It is very important to update your application. My training date was 30 July, 2017. But I received my visa on 21th August. I could be refused by the visa officer because I couldn't travel for training in time. Therefore, I rescheduled my training in September and sent updated documents through VAC 20 days ago of the training date.
5. Furthermore, I withdrew my passport because I wanted to visit Dubai for a meeting. Therefore, I would request you not to send passport with the application if you know you might need to travel within three months of submitting application.

People may get visa or get refusal sooner than the declared time on website but I would highly recommend new guys to expect at least 90 days in total to get application processed (Including weekends). I filed my application on 10th May and got my visa on 21th August.

LASTLY, I would like to make a point here. I have studied many refusal cases on this forum and feel that when someone is refused by visa officer, he/she mentions the actual reasons as to why the visa is rejected, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, some reasons are added in refusal just to confuse the applicant. Sorry to say, but I feel that they do not list the actual reasons for you every time.

Thanks.
Hi! You mentioned you updated your documents since you received your visa on August and you training is supposed to be on July. Did you updated it before or after you received your visa?

I am waiting for my TRV. I applied on August 2017 and supposed to travel on September 1, 2017 to visit my cousin. I wonder if I need to update as well? I am planning to travel on Nov 2017 or March 2018 if they will approve my visa. Until now, no update from cic. Thank you.

Raissa

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Guys,

I would like to update about my case and share my experience. Firstly, I would like to thank Bryanna for being supportive to every member of this forum.

1. Background: I am an engineer and earn about $1500 per month. I am married. I have visited USA once. I visited Dubai 9 to 10 times. And I was once refused to enter in UK just because I couldn't attend the meeting in time as I received my UK VISA after the meeting date was passed. I used that Visit Visa for next meeting date But I was refused to enter mentioning that "the circumstances have been changed so you must apply for new visa" :)
I applied for TRV for some mechanical engineering certifications class and papers for a week. I showed them CAD 18000 for my tour other than the course and exam fee.

2. Paper based application: I applied for the first time. It was my biggest mistake ever to apply through VAC at Lahore, Pakistan. I would not recommend putting paper based application due to the following:
a). They do not accept any property document as they think the property documents might be fake and cannot be verified.
b). My paper based application was never linked to my online account despite numerous tries and I was really fed up of the paper based application process because I was absolutely blind in getting any update about my application.
c). Since VAC is not authorized to charge any money except that of which you have given them when you submitted paper based application, VAC would try to convince you that there is no need to send update on your application because it takes about 28 days to get it updated etc...
d). I sent queries to concerned VAC email address + ISB and ABUDHABI embassy email address, but didn't receive any response except of the messages that are auto-replied.

VAC really damn care about your application. They even cannot tell your application progress. The more cases are refused, the more applications will be submitted again. :)

1. Firstly, I mentioned everything truly and straight. I was refused from UK and pasted my cancelled visa in application. I mentioned the fault of the UK visa canceller who issued me a visa even after the meeting was passed. I used the same visa for other upcoming meeting but was refused.
4. It is very important to update your application. My training date was 30 July, 2017. But I received my visa on 21th August. I could be refused by the visa officer because I couldn't travel for training in time. Therefore, I rescheduled my training in September and sent updated documents through VAC 20 days ago of the training date.
5. Furthermore, I withdrew my passport because I wanted to visit Dubai for a meeting. Therefore, I would request you not to send passport with the application if you know you might need to travel within three months of submitting application.

People may get visa or get refusal sooner than the declared time on website but I would highly recommend new guys to expect at least 90 days in total to get application processed (Including weekends). I filed my application on 10th May and got my visa on 21th August.

LASTLY, I would like to make a point here. I have studied many refusal cases on this forum and feel that when someone is refused by visa officer, he/she mentions the actual reasons as to why the visa is rejected, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, some reasons are added in refusal just to confuse the applicant. Sorry to say, but I feel that they do not list the actual reasons for you every time.

Thanks.
[QUOTE="arcanerk, post: 6308526, membe

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Hi! You mentioned you updated your documents since you received your visa on August and you training is supposed to be on July. Did you updated it before or after you received your visa?

I am waiting for my TRV. I applied on August 2017 and supposed to travel on September 1, 2017 to visit my cousin. I wonder if I need to update as well? I am planning to travel on Nov 2017 or March 2018 if they will approve my visa. Until now, no update from cic. Thank you.

Raissa

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Guys,

Thanks.
[QUOTE="arcanerk, post: 6308526, membe

Thanks.[/QUOTE]