+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

zulkafil

Jul 30, 2017
If they need any documentation then they have to asked, Instead of rejection.Can we email to CIC. Or put a New application for it with getting documentation of Assets and income from my brother reside in Canada

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If they need any documentation then they have to asked, Instead of rejection.Can we email to CIC. Or put a New application for it with getting documentation of Assets and income from my brother reside in Canada
No, IRCC will not request additional documents in most cases. It's for the applicant to submit a complete application/evidence at the first instance.

You'll need to reapply from scratch.

I recommend you focus on all your ties + purpose of visit + financial situation (yours and your host) instead of just considering the specific refusal reasons

burhan1985

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Port Elgin, ON, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London (VCM)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent already
File Transfer...
05-Jan-2015
Med's Request
28-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-Aug-2015 (PP Returned)
LANDED..........
03-Oct-2015
No, IRCC will not request additional documents in most cases. It's for the applicant to submit a complete application/evidence at the first instance.

You'll need to reapply from scratch.

I recommend you focus on all your ties + purpose of visit + financial situation (yours and your host) instead of just considering the specific refusal reasons
CIC didn't ask for the host's income (unless its a super visa) and then they reject it in the basis of this proof. Only visitor's proof of funds are required. I also got rejection once for this reason. Then I applied again from scratch with all proofs on 26th July. Now waiting for a response.

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Thats very quick.

What is your nationality please
Today ! I also received Rejection of Visa. I applied in 23rd July 2017 through Online.

Decline Reason
  • Travel history
  • You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your Host Income and assets.

MUUM

Aug 17, 2017
Hello Every One,
I am new on here and need some help. My mother applied for super visa online on August 14,2017 and she got application transmission confirmation message. But, She did not receive any application number, Submission confirmation or bio-metric form yet. almost three days past.
Is it normal in case of super visa application? How long usually it takes to get application number and bio-metric?

Please help me, Provide your valuable feed back on this issue

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now
Hello Every One,
I am new on here and need some help. My mother applied for super visa online on August 14,2017 and she got application transmission confirmation message. But, She did not receive any application number, Submission confirmation or bio-metric form yet. almost three days past.
Is it normal in case of super visa application? How long usually it takes to get application number and bio-metric?

Please help me, Provide your valuable feed back on this issue
Now a days its taking sometime to get application number and biomatric request if you dont get for 3-4 days send CSE

MUUM

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks Every One,
My mother has received her application number and bio-metric request today on 19th Aug, 2017.
her time line
Super Visa from Pakistan
Online Application transmission: 14 Aug, 2017
Application Number/submission confirmation: 19th Aug 2017
Bio- metric request: 19th Aug 2017

powerup

Aug 20, 2017
I am ready and got all necessary doc in hand to apply visit visa online.
any suggestions or tips from experts for a successful application.
Do i need travel insurance or medical insurance for visit visa.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am ready and got all necessary doc in hand to apply visit visa online.
any suggestions or tips from experts for a successful application.
Do i need travel insurance or medical insurance for visit visa.
Medical and insurance not required for visit visa
And any thing you state should be backed up with evidence i.e supporting docs

powerup

Aug 20, 2017
Medical and insurance not required for visit visa
And any thing you state should be backed up with evidence i.e supporting docs
I have no recent travel history. I visited UK 2010 but i lost passport and just have copy of that visa sticker. Does this acceptable as travel history.

joabadiano

Aug 20, 2017
hi everyone i have a question, i currently as Open permit in Canada but I i want to invite my father to attend my wedding is it possible to come my father here? how? and what should i do?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have no recent travel history. I visited UK 2010 but i lost passport and just have copy of that visa sticker. Does this acceptable as travel history.
Yes you should attached copy of it plus you need to show more ties to home country

irfanlagos

May 10, 2017
Hi
I have applied from Nigeria on 10th April and still waiting,is look like they are treating most of Pakistanis in same manners.