+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
Indeed ! Its done! I'm registered on the job bank. now lets wait and watch. It shows my score as 473, TEF results still to come and to be added. hope something good comes out of all this.

milcah said:
Check your application profile.. you would have got one message from CIC where you can see your EE and job id.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITCANHappen said:
In my EE profile creation I have encountered a problem:

I do not have a surname on my passport and my Given name is: XXX YYY

However, EE needs both Firstname and Lastname mandatorily....Any suggestions from people with similar issues?
I do have same issue, however I have not yet applied for EE profile.

Kdc483

Sep 17, 2014
flangepoint said:
Indeed ! Its done! I'm registered on the job bank. now lets wait and watch. It shows my score as 473, TEF results still to come and to be added. hope something good comes out of all this.
I just submitted my EE profile. Could you please post the link to register on Job bank?

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created my EE profile and got a score of 468. I have my AINP nomination. I didn't yet get the 600 points for nomination. It says 'waiting to hear back from province'. Anyone in the same boat as me?

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
april2014_AINP said:
I have created my EE profile and got a score of 468. I have my AINP nomination. I didn't yet get the 600 points for nomination. It says 'waiting to hear back from province'. Anyone in the same boat as me?
[/quoteHi

I am also working in Calgary since 2013 march. I have an approved lmo, and also work permit, wen submitted my ee profile I got any email saying I am ineligible for ee, would any one of you can help me please..

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mubuu said:
april2014_AINP said:
[/quoteHi

I am also working in Calgary since 2013 march. I have an approved lmo, and also work permit, wen submitted my ee profile I got any email saying I am ineligible for ee, would any one of you can help me please..
Are you working in a skilled job NOC 0, A or B?

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Any help

When I create my account I got the following question:

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

I have LMO. Do I need to select yes or no?

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi

Isnt there any eligibl occupatn list for EE...so r all the Skill 0,A & B r qualified???

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
amro375 said:
Any help

When I create my account I got the following question:

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

I have LMO. Do I need to select yes or no?
You should select NO. Only LMIA counts as job offer.

gravyflex

Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 03/2, CC 09/01
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17/03/2015
Med's Done....
02/04/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/03/2015
flangepoint said:
hey guys,

I've just successfully submitted my EE application. Phew !

Now, Ive got a Exxxxxxxxx (E plus 9 digits no).
I went on the Job BAnk, registered Job Bank Individual Account with a verification code.

I'm now on the page where it asks me EE ID + a "Job Seeker Validation Code".

Where do I obtain this "Job Seeker Validation Code"?

Please help me out :-[
I got a message in mycic which prompted me to download a pdf with the required information. I was then able to link the jobseeker profile.

arshadsiddiquie

Oct 21, 2014
Confusion- Need clarification

Hi All,

I have some questions. ( NOC 2281 and 2147 )

1- my experience is 3 years and 10 months , in what slab i will fall i) 2-3 years ii) 4-5 years ?

2- Which State will be more good for IT industry ?

3- I am retaking IELTS on 10th Jan , is it possible to change the IELTS score on EE profile after i submit with old score? My current score says , S-6.5 , W-6.5 , R-8 , L- 7

Kindly advise. It will be a big help.

thanks

Arshad

Jan 1, 2015
I'm currently with an employer in canada who is not providing job offer,

If I keep "Does XYZ have a job offer in Canada?" as 'No' then Am I eligible to get 600 points under CRS-D) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates?

arshadsiddiquie

Oct 21, 2014
Re: Confusion- Need clarification

What does they Mean by , Spouse or Partner?

What actually a partner means? can we say it a Friend ?

thanks

susana

Nov 4, 2008
idefix said:
You should select NO. Only LMIA counts as job offer.
Wrong, the LMIA is the name of the new process but equals to the former process called labor Market Opinion, (LMO) so the answer is yes. Please do not give wrong information if you are not sure.