+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

ITCANHappen

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
In my EE profile creation I have encountered a problem:

I do not have a surname on my passport and my Given name is: XXX YYY

However, EE needs both Firstname and Lastname mandatorily....Any suggestions from people with similar issues?

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
I have a question about second official language (French in my case). There is no option of selecting TCF. I've taken TCF have I've a CLB 9 according to the Grid system. However, there are only CELPIP and TEF.

Does this mean TCF score is not valid anymore? On CIC website (below link) they explicitly admit that TCF score is a valid measure of language proficiency.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=572&t=5

Please reach out to me if you are in my boat.

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flangepoint said:
I have a question about second official language (French in my case). There is no option of selecting TCF. I've taken TCF have I've a CLB 9 according to the Grid system. However, there are only CELPIP and TEF.

Does this mean TCF score is not valid anymore? On CIC website (below link) they explicitly admit that TCF score is a valid measure of language proficiency.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=572&t=5

Please reach out to me if you are in my boat.
http :// www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing . asp
no TCF

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Just submitted my EE application with 342 points :(...not sure about how EE is going to work.

Regards,
Raj

arbhatti77

Jan 12, 2014
just created my EOI for express entry and got a score of 437, lets see in a month or so if that is enough score.

would be a nice idea if everybody share his/her score to get an idea of the possible cut off point.

good luck :)

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I am working in Ontario on my PGWP but its without LMIA...What should i say in the form when it ask that do you have job offer or not?

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arbhatti77 said:
just created my EOI for express entry and got a score of 437, lets see in a month or so if that is enough score.

would be a nice idea if everybody share his/her score to get an idea of the possible cut off point.

Do we need to check eligibility also before creating profile?
Because, if i go by this it shows that i am nt eligible for EE :(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
hey guys,

I have my ECA application no. which is 26xxxx3.

I have an official confirmation from WES that my certificate is on the way, to be recieved tomorrow morning with UPS express service. What should I use in the field as "ECA CERTIFICATE NUMBER " in this case?

HandMeDown

May 31, 2014
arbhatti77 said:

When did you get your score? Does this appear under your messages section on CIC? 2 hours later and im still waiting for score and EE ref number so i can create a Job Bank profile.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
dukhi said:
I am working in Ontario on my PGWP but its without LMIA...What should i say in the form when it ask that do you have job offer or not?
You say "No"

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
hey guys,

I've just successfully submitted my EE application. Phew !

Now, Ive got a Exxxxxxxxx (E plus 9 digits no).
I went on the Job BAnk, registered Job Bank Individual Account with a verification code.

I'm now on the page where it asks me EE ID + a "Job Seeker Validation Code".

Where do I obtain this "Job Seeker Validation Code"?

Please help me out :-[

milcah

Dec 8, 2014
flangepoint said:
hey guys,

I have my ECA application no. which is 26xxxx3.

I have an official confirmation from WES that my certificate is on the way, to be recieved tomorrow morning with UPS express service. What should I use in the field as "ECA CERTIFICATE NUMBER " in this case?
Check your WES account.. you can see the soft copy of your WES report.

milcah

Dec 8, 2014
flangepoint said:
hey guys,

I've just successfully submitted my EE application. Phew !

Now, Ive got a Exxxxxxxxx (E plus 9 digits no).
I went on the Job BAnk, registered Job Bank Individual Account with a verification code.

I'm now on the page where it asks me EE ID + a "Job Seeker Validation Code".

Where do I obtain this "Job Seeker Validation Code"?

Please help me out :-[
Check your application profile.. you would have got one message from CIC where you can see your EE and job id.