+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta INP - FAMILY STREAM

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello avin
congratulations for ur file no at least u get ur file no.
i still not get mine. could u pls tell me the exact date when ur sponsor get it via e-mail.
and thanks for the information.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
My aunt is in alberta for 14 years but my grandmother and father name on my aunt's passport dont match the one on my mother's passport(reason: passport are based on 10th degree cert and my aunt has wrong names on 10th grade cert. because 30 years back somebdy gave wrong names while admitting my aunt in village school i.e. he gave nicknames rather than full names :-( it makes me laugh and angry at the same time....)

we didnt realized it until recently when we thought of applying to alberta....

what alternative do you suggest....

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello to all
mike053 hi, i think u need to consult with a lawyer for this or
u can ask this question to seniors here.
they should provide u complete information on this topic.
with regards gaurav.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
bhathal said:
i think there is one affidavit in support of these name to consider as same.
thanks bhattal and gaurav..

is there a standard format for that. If yes, could you please provide a link, if you know it....

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
lexbase@canimmigrate.com(mr richard kurland)
contact this person he is well known canadian consultant.. he helped me during my application free ho cost

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello avin
did u send ur documents to dlhi office or not.
with regards gaurav.

hayerk

May 8, 2009
hi
i've submitted my application for AINP Family stream on 21 december 2008. as of now i haven't got any kind of confirmation from the albertanian govt. I guess it's going to be a good wait for 2 years before i could get a visa[hopefully]. Also bhattal's case was exemplary, landing a PR in almost 9 months.

A

Albertagoverner

hayerk said:
hi
i've submitted my application for AINP Family stream on 21 december 2008. as of now i haven't got any kind of confirmation from the albertanian govt. I guess it's going to be a good wait for 2 years before i could get a visa[hopefully]. Also bhattal's case was exemplary, landing a PR in almost 9 months.
Family stream will take more time.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Albertagoverner/Leon,

My friend's aunt is living in Canada for the past 25 years, the thing is she is retired now and living on pension....Can my friend apply for family stream through her???

Thanks,

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on if the province she lives in has family stream as well as if the aunt and the friend both qualify for family stream in that province.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Leon for the reply, my friend's aunt lives in Edmonton. Also what you mean by (the aunt and the friend both qualify for family stream in that province) if you can elaborate on that please.

Thanks,

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The family programs have requirements like any other programs. They can see the requirements for the Alberta PNP family stream here http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/familystream.html

lhou

Star Member
Dec 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010 (CEM)
AOR Received.
24-05-2010
Med's Request
03-09-2010
Med's Done....
12-10-2010/21/10/2010
Passport Req..
22/11/2010
Re: To AVIN : Alberta INP - FAMILY STREAM

Hello Avin.
'Just want to know status of your application.' been following the thread of timelines for AINP-FS.
Have you received any advise yet?

br.

Lhou