AINP - AWE processing time?

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

AINP - Awe processing time in the website says it is a month. There are number of people here that have applied last August and Sept for the SRS AINP-AWE and have received their nominations in a week or two after receiving their file numbers.

Anyone in here who have received their file number this October and are still waiting for their nomination? I have received my file number last October 1, 2013 and till date, I have not heard anything from them. Just curious.... :-[

Thanks,

Neo

harry89

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
so can u tell me wat docmnt we require to file application as i already filed applicayion in employer driven intaernational graduate category but now i m withdrawing my file and submitting in awc

so please help me out with these guys

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry89 said:
so can u tell me wat docmnt we require to file application as i already filed applicayion in employer driven intaernational graduate category but now i m withdrawing my file and submitting in awc

so please help me out with these guys
Bro, here is the link of the document checklist for AINP-AWE.

http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albertacanada/DC_srs_aweCategory.pdf

I hope this helps... you just need to follow the checklist... thanks...

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my AINP-AWE Nomination certificate this morning. The certificate was dated October 8, 2013, the postal stamp on the envelope was dated October 10, 2013 but I only received it today. It took almost 3 weeks for me to received it from Edmonton to Red Deer.

Riley18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neochan said:
I just received my AINP-AWE Nomination certificate this morning. The certificate was dated October 8, 2013, the postal stamp on the envelope was dated October 10, 2013 but I only received it today. It took almost 3 weeks for me to received it from Edmonton to Red Deer.
Congrats on your nomination! :)

I know your busy preparing for your submission to CIC, but if you would be so kind to answer my question I would be very grateful. I am filling up the form AINP007 where there's a question: "List any visits you have made to Canada,... where you had entered and then departed." I am staying in Edmonton and I have not visited other places in Canada except when I arrived and departed at BC airport when I went back to my country for a vacation. Do I need to include AB & BC as places I've visited?

Please help, I am so confused about the question. Thank you in advance.. :)

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Riley18 said:
Congrats on your nomination! :)

I know your busy preparing for your submission to CIC, but if you would be so kind to answer my question I would be very grateful. I am filling up the form AINP007 where there's a question: "List any visits you have made to Canada,... where you had entered and then departed." I am staying in Edmonton and I have not visited other places in Canada except when I arrived and departed at BC airport when I went back to my country for a vacation. Do I need to include AB & BC as places I've visited?

Please help, I am so confused about the question. Thank you in advance.. :)
Yes, list all the entry and exit that you did in Canada.

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Help,

I would like to apply under this stream, but I dont know what my NOC is, I work as a Camp Clerk in a remote site in AB. My function basically is like a front desk in a hotel, only the setting is not a hotel but a remote lodge for oilfield workers. I am just wondering what NOC should I use? The clerk noc or the front desk noc (hotel)I would appreciate any help, as this stream has a deadline. thanks.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi waitinginvaincec,

didn't you already received medical request,RPRF and biodata for your CEC application?
why do you want to apply for AWE?

mack_ra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Hi,

I was preparing for my AINP AWE application. There is a question "Have you, your spouse/common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)"

did you mention regarding your CEC application ?

I was just curious to know what is the need for this .. i know you would not know the reason but just wanted know what others think of this. :)

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
i included it. i dont think theres nothing wrong with having another application. this is a back up just in case the other one doesnt work.

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
hi waitinginvaincec,

didn't you already received medical request,RPRF and biodata for your CEC application?
why do you want to apply for AWE?

yeah i did, i just want to have a back up, just in case (which im hoping not) the other one doesnt work out. fyi, my noc is no longer eligible to apply under the cec.

Yikes1122

Nov 20, 2013
neochan said:
Hi neochan! Congrats on your nomination.. Please lighten me up with this...

When did you submit your ainp application? (You have mentioned that it took you 3weeks). Now, in my case i have submitted mine last Oct. 24, 2013 and received the file number on the 31st of October. Im on my 3rd week of waiting and i am worried about the decision.

Thank you!

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yikes1122 said:
Hi neochan! Congrats on your nomination.. Please lighten me up with this...

When did you submit your ainp application? (You have mentioned that it took you 3weeks). Now, in my case i have submitted mine last Oct. 24, 2013 and received the file number on the 31st of October. Im on my 3rd week of waiting and i am worried about the decision.

Thank you!
Hi, just hang in there and wait. It might have been approved already and it's on its way. Mine took a long time with the delivery.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
neochan said:
Hi, just hang in there and wait. It might have been approved already and it's on its way. Mine took a long time with the delivery.
Do they email the applicant informing of the result before sending the hard copy?
Thank you.

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
neochan said:
Hi Neochan,

From your experienced,if applicant received a file number, does it mean application is approved?
Anyone can share their experienced?
Thanks