+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
SCSUPERMAN said:
hi i got the same email last december and my dependent done for their medical re assesment too and the affiliate clinic
send the result last jan. 7 in the canada embassy
and it happen to my friend also says after thAT they send the medical re assesment
10 days after they got the passport request.
If that's the case you should be getting your PPR earliest this week or next week the latest. Let's cross our fingers. :D

jeetu123

Jan 5, 2015
Hi Guys, Any one BOWP is expiring . I applied last year March-2014 when I recieved the AOR. Any one is re-applying the BOWP.??

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
any PNP candidate got refused from CIC between 2013 to 2014? Did anyone heard anything to get refuse under the PNP program? Why cic taking too long to process application when the nominee government already make their judgment on our file. I have been in Canada since 2004. It should not be hard to find out if I did anything wrong in Canada or my home country.

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
marlon223 said:
I got an e-mail today from CIC. They are asking for re assessment of my dependents medical. At least I know they are looking at my application. It says that it is in the visa application part already. See portion of e-mail below.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for the application for a visa for Canada. In order to complete the medical examination portion of the application procedure, we require further medical reports as outlined in the attached document(s) (for the individual mentioned in the attachment).
Would you mind telling us if its for you and your dependents and/or are they inside Canada?
When is the medical results going to expire? Thank you!

jeetu123

Jan 5, 2015
Bhim said:
I will be applying this week. as my visa finishes early feb.
Hello Bhim,

While filling your application of BOWP. what answer you have provided for You have job offer (y/n)?

Thanks

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeetu123 said:
Hello Bhim,

While filling your application of BOWP. what answer you have provided for You have job offer (y/n)?

Thanks
I mentioned "Yes".

jeetu123

Jan 5, 2015
Bhim said:
I mentioned "Yes".
Thanks Bhim, what documents you have provided other than offer letter. ? Will you share your answers related to employment while filling the questionnaire.
thanks

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeetu123 said:
Thanks Bhim, what documents you have provided other than offer letter. ? Will you share your answers related to employment while filling the questionnaire.
thanks
I attached the copies following docs,
passport/ current work permit/ proof of medical/ pnp certificate/ AOR and job offer with the same employer.

jeetu123

Jan 5, 2015
Bhim said:
I attached the copies following docs,
passport/ current work permit/ proof of medical/ pnp certificate/ AOR and job offer with the same employer.
what answer you have provided
Do you have an Employer Declaration Form from your employer? I have chosen "no" to this question

and for this which supporting docs you have provided other than offer letter for this ->Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
I applied for BOWP too. The attachment varies depending on the individual's answer to the questionnaire. In my case, they only ask for form 5710E, marriage certificate, certificate of nomination, passport and proof of medical.

marlon223

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
goldbank said:
Would you mind telling us if its for you and your dependents and/or are they inside Canada?
When is the medical results going to expire? Thank you!
The medical re-assessment is for my dependents only and they are outside Canada. Their medical will expire on March.

I think this move is not due to medical expiration issue. I did my medical here in Canada 2 weeks earlier than my dependents. I assume this is an extra precaution since they are outside Canada.

John228

Nov 14, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18 2014
Nomination.....
November 14 2014
IELTS Request
With the application
Med's Request
02-10-2015
Med's Done....
02-18-2015
My application was send back, should i resend my application as is wit
Hmmissing document or i nedd to fill up a new forms? And my ainp certificates expired too

jeetu123

Jan 5, 2015
jeetu123 said:
what answer you have provided
Do you have an Employer Declaration Form from your employer? I have chosen "no" to this question

and for this which supporting docs you have provided other than offer letter for this ->Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)
Hello Bhim,

Please help me on this. Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered ->what kind of supporting doc you provided. I believe when we say yes about that we have job offer then this particular document CIC required as supporting

jeetu123

Jan 5, 2015
marlon223 said:
I applied for BOWP too. The attachment varies depending on the individual's answer to the questionnaire. In my case, they only ask for form 5710E, marriage certificate, certificate of nomination, passport and proof of medical.
Marlon : you must have chosen Job offer as "No" .

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear All,

I received nomination letter few days back and about to send application to CIO.

Does PNP nominee required to include IELTS with application package to CIO?

My IELTS meanwhile expired. However, as documents check list for PNP nominee, IELTS required for NOC C& D, mine is NOC B. Someone tell that valid IELTS should be attached with application package to CIO otherwise they may return back the application as incomplete.

Really confused what to do. Taking further IELTS will takes more time.

What is your suggestion? What is the experiences who already send application to CIO? Please help.