+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Kita,
I agree with Dr. Tarek. You also need to keep in mind that in Canada you will be able to get the citizenship if you stay there for three years only. But if you apply for refugee status in Europe you need to get the permanent residency first then you should wait for maybe five or seven years to be able to get the citizenship. I think for Syrians, only Sweden now is giving the permanent residency while the other European countries are giving only temporary residency which gets renewed every few years. This temporary residency won't make you eligible to get the citizenship later. Another important thing, you need to make sure that your permanent residency visa on your passport won't have a negative effect your asylum application. What I know is that you cannot get a refugee status in any country if you have the protection of another country than your country of origin. When you get the permanent residency visa for Canada, this means that you are entitled to enjoy the protection of the Canadian government, and this means for the other countries that you no longer need their protection and will not accept your asylum application. Anyways, I think you need to ask an expert in the country where you are planning to apply for asylum because each county has its own immigration laws.

Dr. Tarek, are you sure if you get a permanent residency in Canada you can go to Europe without a visa? Do you have a reliable source? I think we still need a visa but it won't be difficult to get. I even think that we as Syrians won't be able to get a transit visa for any European country. Even Egypt is not giving transit visas for Syrians. We will have to use either Jordanian or Turkish Airlines to go to Canada. I don't know about the Gulf countries.
yes mike,i am very sure about that,it is a reliable source ,but just to France ,not to another countries in Europe,u can travel to France without any visa if u have a permanent residence of Canada,and regarding to a transit visa,almost countries will give u a transit visa when u have an immigration visa of canada,forget about the situation in syria ,they will look at u as another person when u have it,they will not look at u as person who search about refugee coz u have the offical visa of another country, dont worry about that,the visa of canada is like visa of USA,all countries respect this visa and give u a transit visa when they see its stamped on ur passport
regards

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
yes mike,i am very sure about that,it is reliable source ,but just to France ,not to another countries in Europe,u can travel to France without nay visa if u have a permenant residence of Quebec,and regarding a transit visa,all countries will give u a transit visa when u have an immigration visa of canada,dont worry about that,the visa of canada is like visa of USA,all countries respect this visa and give u a transit visa when they see it stamped on ur passport
regards
Unfortunately Dr. Tarek, it is not about if the visa is respectful or not, it is because of being a Syrian. I heard about someone who had a visa to the US or Canada I think and he booked via Alitalia and had a transit visa from the Italian Embassy but when he went to the airport we was not allowed to get in the plane just because of being Syrian. All airlines have instructions not to let Syrians on board even if they have visas. So you need to be careful before you buy a ticket.
As for France, as you know it is one of the Schengen countries, so if you are able to go to France you will be able to go to any European country because there are no borders between them. When you go to Canada you will not get a permanent residency from Quebec because Quebec is not a country and does not give you a residency. You will get the residency from the Canadian federal government, so you will have the same residency that immigrants under any other category get. As I told you, I think it is going to be easy to get the Schengen visa but we will not be able to go without a visa. After you get the passport hopefully, you will not need a visa to most of the countries in the world.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
friends than u 4 sharing ideas ,if go the Sweden it is a bout only money money money ,a lot of money we need to reach Canada and adapting 4 the first 6 months ,this is the issue while in Sweden they give u money ,home and u will search 4 a job ,and evaluating ur study in Sweden is more easy

it is just ideas ,the main point the money ,every day come we lose money ,u know
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
friends than u 4 sharing ideas ,if go the Sweden it is a bout only money money money ,a lot of money we need to reach Canada and adapting 4 the first 6 months ,this is the issue while in Sweden they give u money ,home and u will search 4 a job ,and evaluating ur study in Sweden is more easy

it is just ideas ,the main point the money ,every day come we lose money ,u know
regards
of course u have to take with u a lot of money in order to establish urself in canada for the first year or 6 months,i am a single and for me i consider to take with me about 20000$ to settle there for first year ,so it depends on every person ,i understand u well kita and every person in this forum :) :)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
dear mike,i cant understand ,how this guy had a transit visa and they didnt allow him to travel ,no one in this world can prevent u traveling if u have an offical visa stamped on ur passport
regards

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
dear mike,i cant understand ,how this guy had a transit visa and they didnt allow him to travel ,no one in this world can prevent u traveling if u have an offical visa stamped on ur passport
regards
I really don't know but you shouldn't be surprised because everybody now thinks that you as a Syrian will get fake visas and fake passports to go seek asylum in Europe. I hope things will have changed when we get our visas.

Today is the first of May. We will wait till after the weekend then we will see if Bucharest will contact 2011 applicants. If it takes them long, then we will start worrying again.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears, some guys in the Lebanese forum are saying that their consultants have information that Bucharest office is overloaded. I think this might cause a delay in processing our files. We might not hear anything from them in May.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dears, some guys in the Lebanese forum are saying that their consultants have information that Bucharest office is overloaded. I think this might cause a delay in processing our files. We might not hear anything from them in May.
For u and me,we will not hear from them anything during this month,dont forget dear Mike,me and u r new applicants,we have been sending our files just 6 months ago,(even applicants in abu dhabi and some of them in Cairo dont receive medicals before 6-8 months),i think that applicants 2011 and maybe 2012 will hear something from them in this month,for me i have a feeling that i will received my medical next month inshalah ,not this month.
regards

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
For u and me,we will not hear from them anything during this month,dont forget dear Mike,me and u r new applicants,we have been sending our files just 6 months ago,(even applicants in abu dhabi and some of them in Cairo dont receive medicals before 6-8 months),i think that applicants 2011 and maybe 2012 will hear something from them in this month,for me i have a feeling that i will received my medical next month inshalah ,not this month.
regards
Dear Dr. Tarek, yes sure I did not mean that I will receive the medicals soon but when you see some action with the other forum members you feel good and get more optimistic :)

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
Dear Dr. Tarek, yes sure I did not mean that I will receive the medicals soon but when you see some action with the other forum members you feel good and get more optimistic :)
sure,but dont forget that all numbers of our lebanais friends in forum r about 15 applicants who have not received ppr yet,and the target of visa for bucharest vo is 1800 visa for this year,so it means that there r many applicants received their visa and we dont know anything about them coz there r not on forum,even one applicant from our friends lebanais,he told me that ,when he went to embassy to deliver his passport ,he saw many applicants delivered their passports together :)
regards

Rami8888

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 31-10-2013
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
hi guys yes as mike said your are not allowed to any other country without a visa even with a PR u need visas until u get canadian passport except for USA.but it will be easier from your original country to get visas

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
hi
any one knows if ur passport the original expired in Canada shall they give u any document passport to travel before u get the citizenship

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Rami8888 said:
hi guys yes as mike said your are not allowed to any other country without a visa even with a PR u need visas until u get canadian passport except for USA.but it will be easier from your original country to get visas
dear friends,i say again,u can travel to France without visa if u have ppr,just by ppr ,i have many friends there and they travel to France just by it,ask and google it if u dont believe me,on other hand ,do u know that dream of french people immigrate and get a job in Quebec?google it also and u will find all these info

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
dr tarekk said:
dear friends,i say again,u can travel to France without visa if u have ppr,just by ppr ,i have many friends there and they travel to France just by it,ask and google it if u dont believe me,on other hand ,do u know that dream of french people immigrate and get a job in Quebec?google it also and u will find all these info
Wrong, the ppr will facilitate the schengen but you will still need one

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dear tareek
it good to take all thing in the easy way but the world is not moving as we like
u need a passport to move from Canada to any other country
Canada is not easy as u think and difficulties must be found

but realy u give us more power to move thanks again