Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
it seems like they r doing security check before sending medicals,not like happened with Lebanais's files.
Dr. Tarek, I don't think they are going to change their policy with the files transferred from Amman in particular. If they are used to doing the medicals first then they will keep doing the same thing with our files. I think they have not started processing our files yet due to some reason. Maybe it is our bad luck following us even to Bucharest :(

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
transferring files was for processing I think we will hear good news even there is some late

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
transferring files was for processing I think we will hear good news even there is some late
i am agreed with u 100%,they transferred our files to speed up the processing ,not to put them in drawer.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is the 10th of May and nobody received anything from Bucharest yet. Do you think if any of us orders the CAIPS we will get a clearer picture of what is going on in Bucharest? We hope this delay is due to doing security checks before medicals and that we will get the visas right after we send the medicals.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
Today is the 10th of May and nobody received anything from Bucharest yet. Do you think if any of us orders the CAIPS we will get a clearer picture of what is going on in Bucharest? We hope this delay is due to doing security checks before medicals and that we will get the visas right after we send the medicals.
mike if you can do caips it will help a lot and you will know a lot of information so I advise you to do it as soon as possible

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
mike if you can do caips it will help a lot and you will know a lot of information so I advise you to do it as soon as possible
Dear mft25, I really would like to do it but unfortunately here in Syria it is not possible to transfer money out of the country at all. I even use the services of an immigration office in Amman to pay the fees for my immigration application. If I find a way to order CAIPS and make the payment I will ASAP.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
Dear mft25, I really would like to do it but unfortunately here in Syria it is not possible to transfer money out of the country at all. I even use the services of an immigration office in Amman to pay the fees for my immigration application. If I find a way to order CAIPS and make the payment I will ASAP.
then wait for me I will do it if nothing happened this month

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
then wait for me I will do it if nothing happened this month
Thanks dear mft. We hope we will hear some news from Bucharest soon and there will be no need to order them. We will updated each other here as usual.

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
Mike_Syria said:
Thanks dear mft. We hope we will hear some news from Bucharest soon and there will be no need to order them. We will updated each other here as usual.
Guys,
what is CAIPS ??? how do you order it and how much does it cost?

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickm said:
Guys,
what is CAIPS ??? how do you order it and how much does it cost?
Dear nickm, please check their website http://www.caips.ca/

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Dear friends, :)
Sorry for posting a reply that is not directly related to your topic, but I think you may have an answer to my inquiry:
I am going to apply for FSW 2014, and as all of you know, there is about 300 CAD $ fee for credential evaluation and another 550 CAD$ fee that should be paid as a condition for the process of any federal skilled worker application.
I am residing currently in Damascus, Syria. As it is already known, it is impossible to pay the fees from inside Syria, as no international credit cards are allowed here, and in no way Syrian banks can issue bank drafts in a foreign currency.
I would like to know which method of paying is most suitable to my case, I know one can pay by a credit card or by a bank draft. but in my case, I have to go to lebanon to pay the fees, so in case one doesn't have a bank account in any Lebanese banks, what is the best insured method for paying? and could you suggest a bank or any financial institution in Lebanon which can help in this matter (e.g Audi bank, etc.....).
All replies will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SS66 said:
Dear friends, :)
Sorry for posting a reply that is not directly related to your topic, but I think you may have an answer to my inquiry:
I am going to apply for FSW 2014, and as all of you know, there is about 300 CAD $ fee for credential evaluation and another 550 CAD$ fee that should be paid as a condition for the process of any federal skilled worker application.
I am residing currently in Damascus, Syria. As it is already known, it is impossible to pay the fees from inside Syria, as no international credit cards are allowed here, and in no way Syrian banks can issue bank drafts in a foreign currency.
I would like to know which method of paying is most suitable to my case, I know one can pay by a credit card or by a bank draft. but in my case, I have to go to lebanon to pay the fees, so in case one doesn't have a bank account in any Lebanese banks, what is the best insured method for paying? and could you suggest a bank or any financial institution in Lebanon which can help in this matter (e.g Audi bank, etc.....).
All replies will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Dear SS66, I faced the same problem too. Are you sure you can use a Lebanese bank as a Syrian citizen. What I know is that Syrians cannot open a bank account in Lebanon and maybe they can't use any of the banks services there. What I did is that I transferred the money by western union to an immigration services office in Amman and then they sent me a certified check of the needed amount of money by Aramex. They took their commission of course.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
guys
i would like to tell u about something,the first applicant from lebanon got his medical in 22 may 2013,his file was transferred to bucharest on 22 february 2013,i think that they will not do another mistake with our files like happened with lebanais's files,in other words,they will do security check before medicals,it is my opinion.
regards

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
Mike_Syria said:
Dear SS66, I faced the same problem too. Are you sure you can use a Lebanese bank as a Syrian citizen. What I know is that Syrians cannot open a bank account in Lebanon and maybe they can't use any of the banks services there. What I did is that I transferred the money by western union to an immigration services office in Amman and then they sent me a certified check of the needed amount of money by Aramex. They took their commission of course.
Thanks dear Mike_Syria for your informative response,
Actually, I am not sure if a Syrian can open a bank account in Lebanon, and as you said Lebanese banks may refuse to do this or even facilitate any financial procedure for Syrians like paying a fee or doing any similar procedure. Anyway, I am going to Beiurt next week to reserve a seat for IELTS test, and will pass by some banks there to know precisely what to do. If they refuse to help, the only solution is to follow your suggestion and search for a private immigration office to help in that issue.
Thanks again, and hope that you and all other members in this forum to get their visas as soon as possible.
Best regards.

Mohieddin

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Delivered on 29 Sep 2014 to Bucharest
IELTS Request
not requetsed but already have it
File Transfer...
22 May 2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
11/2010 CSQ , 2/2011 App received
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Enquiry: Dear All Kindly note I have the CSQ and apply for the federal dep to immigrate to Montreal as skilled worker the Processing Times IN MONTHS Before Visa office close in Syria, the processing time was about 24 Months and then our applications moved to Jordan office and till now I didn’t have any information for my case study, my Application status “Application received” since 34 months “Feb-2011” and didn’t change since that time,they update the processing time to aaman office to be 48 months and they informed me in the email to wait for their feedback, please any one has similar case do we have hope? thanks in.advance