Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Hello,

If my profession (being Business Analyst), is not regulated in Quebec. Is that a problem?

Regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Pak_UK said:
Hello,
If my profession (being Business Analyst), is not regulated in Quebec. Is that a problem?
Regards
no problem at all but
the regulated profession are very important because of its effect on people's life like doctors ,engineers , pharmacists,,etc
"A note on regulated occupations: Occupations that are regulated either by the provinces or by professional associations are generally regulated because they have a responsibility either for public health or to protect consumers/clients. For this reason, educational and any additional requirements are clearly defined and licensure cannot be obtained unless requirements are clearly met"
""Many occupations for which immigrants have trained are regulated occupations. These include engineering, medicine, nursing and teaching. For immigrants who wish to work in a regulated occupation, practicing that occupation outside Canada is not considered sufficient and they must prove that their foreign credentials meet Canadian standards."" from CIC website
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/75-001-x/2010102/article/11121-eng.htm

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
وبعدين شكله فتنا بسبات مره تانيه انا بعتلهم ايميل ايمتا متوقع الفحص الطبي ما ردو لهلق

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
to Bucharest Office March 2014
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
kita7789 said:
friends
can we send to Bucharest asking them a bout expecting medical time
Dear,
the following lines from Bucharest VO message to me last week:

"An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We will contact you as soon as we are ready to put your case into process or if we need additional documents and/or information.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

I hope this satisfy

Regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Ali David said:
Dear,
the following lines from Bucharest VO message to me last week:

"An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We will contact you as soon as we are ready to put your case into process or if we need additional documents and/or information.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

I hope this satisfy

Regards
dear ali,it is the same email which we got it from bucharest vo,all got like this email,i am ok coz i am very sure that they will start sending medical at the first of next month,like happened with our friends lebanais,they have a plan and schedule like lebanais.
regards

Ali David

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012
Nomination.....
CSQ received Jan 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
to Bucharest Office March 2014
Med's Request
15-Jan 2015
Med's Done....
5 Feb 2015
Passport Req..
15 septembre 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 octobre 2015
LANDED..........
October 2015
dr tarekk said:
dear ali,it is the same email which we got it from bucharest vo,all got like this email,i am ok coz i am very sure that they will start sending medical at the first of next month,like happened with our friends lebanais,they have a plan and schedule like lebanais.
regards
My dear friend tarek
I know all of you have the same email,
I mean, that they still(until last week) sending the same message

I hope your expectation became real !!!!!
I will be indebted to you with a Luxury feast ;D ;D

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
we can not do anything for the time being even if you send asking about medical a negative reply is expected . I hope some one do caips so we will have valuable info about the status of our cases

nobleknight11

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
File Transfer...
03-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Hello guys.. I sent an email to Bucharest VO asking about my application (federal 03/2011) and I got the following reply:

Votre demande est en train d’être mise en traitement. Aucun calendrier n’a encore été établi à cet égard. Toutefois, toutes les demandes sont étudiées dans l’ordre de réception.

Vous n’avez pas à prendre d’autre initiative pour le moment. Nous vous remercions d’être patiente et de maintenir votre correspondance au minimum.

I think the first sentence which means "we are about to start processing your application" was not included in their previous replies, right? That means we're going to hear good news next month.. maybe..

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobleknight11 said:
Hello guys.. I sent an email to Bucharest VO asking about my application (federal 03/2011) and I got the following reply:

Votre demande est en train d'être mise en traitement. Aucun calendrier n'a encore été établi à cet égard. Toutefois, toutes les demandes sont étudiées dans l'ordre de réception.

Vous n'avez pas à prendre d'autre initiative pour le moment. Nous vous remercions d'être patiente et de maintenir votre correspondance au minimum.

I think the first sentence which means "we are about to start processing your application" was not included in their previous replies, right? That means we're going to hear good news next month.. maybe..
I think this is good news. Maybe you got this sentence because you are a 2011 applicant and your turn is coming soon. Please guys 2011 applicants keep us updated.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
nobleknight11 said:

Votre demande est en train d'être mise en traitement. Aucun calendrier n'a encore été établi à cet égard. Toutefois, toutes les demandes sont étudiées dans l'ordre de réception.

Vous n'avez pas à prendre d'autre initiative pour le moment. Nous vous remercions d'être patiente et de maintenir votre correspondance au minimum.

this is very good news what mentioned in first phrase,as i said before,they have a plan to send medicals and start processing the files next month in order they have received them,they will deal with our files like happened with lebanais,they started sending medicals at first May ,i am sure about that
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
4 who know
if we get the Canadian visa how can we reach an European country like Norway or Sweden via transit to make a refegue there
I think it is better than Canada and the expensive life
crazy idea but just thinking ;D

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
4 who know
if we get the Canadian visa how can we reach an European country like Norway or Sweden via transit to make a refegue there
r u serious kita??of course it is a crazy idea coz when u get an immigration visa,u can apply for USA visa B1,B2 it calls like that ,and u will get it so so easily when they see a canadian visa stamped on ur passport ,the date of this visa is about 5 years(multiple),moreover u can get this visa when u do just medical,i know one friend from lebanon,he did medical and after that he applied for this visa,in the amercian embassy during interview he showed them medicals for canada and his CSQ ,they checked it by computer (it seems that canada and usa have linked system of computers)later they gave him the visa.i am just waiting my medical and after get it i will apply for this visa and i am sure that they will give me it inshalah
regarding European country,do u know that u can travel to France direclty without any visa from Quebec ,just get a premenant residence in Quebec and u can free travel to France.
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
4 who know
another thing,there is very difference between right of refugees and right an official immigrant applicant in over world,be careful,all syrians who now r refugees in European conutries have rights so difference from urs when u get the visa ,ur title is an immigrant as skilled worker ,but for them,they will remain refugees and even when they get citizinship ,on their passport will show the word refugee.
i am not so crazy to go and apply as refugee in Sweden if i get a premenant residence in Quebec :)

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
another thing,there is very difference between right of refugees and right an official immigrant applicant in over world,be careful,all syrians who now r refugees in European conutries have rights so difference from urs when u get the visa ,ur title is an immigrant as skilled worker ,but for them,they will remain refugees and even when they get citizinship ,on their passport will show the word refugee.
i am not so crazy to go and apply as refugee in Sweden if i get a premenant residence in Quebec :)
Dear Kita,
I agree with Dr. Tarek. You also need to keep in mind that in Canada you will be able to get the citizenship if you stay there for three years only. But if you apply for refugee status in Europe you need to get the permanent residency first then you should wait for maybe five or seven years to be able to get the citizenship. I think for Syrians, only Sweden now is giving the permanent residency while the other European countries are giving only temporary residency which gets renewed every few years. This temporary residency won't make you eligible to get the citizenship later. Another important thing, you need to make sure that your permanent residency visa on your passport won't have a negative effect your asylum application. What I know is that you cannot get a refugee status in any country if you have the protection of another country than your country of origin. When you get the permanent residency visa for Canada, this means that you are entitled to enjoy the protection of the Canadian government, and this means for the other countries that you no longer need their protection and will not accept your asylum application. Anyways, I think you need to ask an expert in the country where you are planning to apply for asylum because each county has its own immigration laws.

Dr. Tarek, are you sure if you get a permanent residency in Canada you can go to Europe without a visa? Do you have a reliable source? I think we still need a visa but it won't be difficult to get. I even think that we as Syrians won't be able to get a transit visa for any European country. Even Egypt is not giving transit visas for Syrians. We will have to use either Jordanian or Turkish Airlines to go to Canada. I don't know about the Gulf countries.