+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
If your application is at Ottawa then it is likely your VO and your file processing will be completed there. That's a good thing as they are known to be fast.
Thanks hope faith , one more question for you , my CRS score was 441 at the time of AOR, now it has gone down to 418 , age is not a factor as my b

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Are you asking me or @ahsanemirates ? Yes I paid it upfront.
Guess paying it upfront is acting more like a hinderance than anything else.... I paid it upfront too.... I've seen a few of my friends who didn't pay upfront have gotten their PPR's processed much quicker thought filed almost similar dates and similar backgrounds etc

Reactions: mok_kab

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I lose 5 points for age but the drop is 23 points
I lose 5 points for age but the drop is 23 points
A drop in points due to a birthday after you submit your EAPR, does not affect your application. While they are processing the application at some point CIC recalculates applicants score based on provided data/information i.e (age, IELTS, level of education etc). As long as applicant's score (after their recalculation) does not fall below the points of the draw where the applicant received Invitation to apply (ITA) then there's no problem.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Guess paying it upfront is acting more like a hinderance than anything else.... I paid it upfront too.... I've seen a few of my friends who didn't pay upfront have gotten their PPR's processed much quicker thought filed almost similar dates and similar backgrounds etc
Yes I noticed that too! May be it was not a good idea to pay it upfront. :(

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
That
A drop in points due to a birthday after you submit your EAPR, does not affect your application. While they are processing the application at some point CIC recalculates applicants score based on provided data/information i.e (age, IELTS, level of education etc). As long as applicant's score (after their recalculation) does not fall below the points of the draw where the applicant received Invitation to apply (ITA) then there's no problem.
thanks hope faith for the reply . I have noticed the mistake , while I calculated my CRS score it was 443 with out the spouse but while applying I added douse as accompanying that's why there is the drop of 18 points plus 5 for age . Now what shall I do ? Is there a way of correcting the mistake

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
That
thanks hope faith for the reply . I have noticed the mistake , while I calculated my CRS score it was 443 with out the spouse but while applying I added douse as accompanying that's why there is the drop of 18 points plus 5 for age . Now what shall I do ? Is there a way of correcting the mistake
The cut off was 442 and my current CRS score is 418

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
In your case you are no longer eligible under this draw if your score fell below the CRS cut off due to adding a spouse in. This will be checked during eligibility and you'll be rejected. Losing points for age is one thing.. Losing points because you sneakily added your spouse in.. The officer will not be impressed. You need to immediately contact CIC and ask for your application to be withdrawn stating the reason.. Do it sooner rather than later..
It was done in an error , not on purpose . Is there a way of informing CIC or just wait . It's been 90 days since AOR.

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
It was done in an error , not on purpose . Is there a way of informing CIC or just wait . It's been 90 days since AOR.
I have no idea on contacting them.. I know there's threads on here regarding this though. I just think it's better for you to call and tell them you've made a mistake before you get declined.. Did you not do a calculation with and then without the spouse to see the difference in CRS score before applying?

Last edited:

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I have no idea on contacting them.. I know there's threads on here regarding this though. I just think it's better for you to call and tell them you've made a mistake before you get declined.. Did you not do a calculation with and then without the spouse to see the difference in CRS score before applying?
just call the call center and inform them