+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys , I am may 23 AOR , FSWO , medical passed 1st July , BG from ip1 to na , 3,weeks back ADR status changed to " we are reviewing additional documents " I did not receive any message asking for additional documents , today ADR changed to " additional documents have been uploaded . I did not upload any document . Please help in understanding the situation
My sister had May 21st AOR. She never received ADR but status changed a couple of times before she got PPR on the 4th August.
I have Apr 25th AOR, received an ADR on 20th June for additional PCC. Submitted that on the 4th July and status changed few times - being uploaded>being reviewed>not needed but there hasn't been any update in the account since mid-July.
I don't even know what stage we should call this!
Checking CIC account for any kind of hope but there hasn't been any!
And I see people wondering about how long it will take for their passport to get stamped!!

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
My sister had May 21st AOR. She never received ADR but status changed a couple of times before she got PPR on the 4th August.
I have Apr 25th AOR, received an ADR on 20th June for additional PCC. Submitted that on the 4th July and status changed few times - being uploaded>being reviewed>not needed but there hasn't been any update in the account since mid-July.
I don't even know what stage we should call this!
Checking CIC account for any kind of hope but there hasn't been any!
And I see people wondering about how long it will take for their passport to get stamped!!
Hello, my status today changed no additional documents required . I submitted CSE to .correct a mistake in my application , after that ADR changed to not needed. I heard this ADR indicates that the file is transferred to visa office . BG is NA .

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hey guys, earlier today my BG check status changed to We are processing your background check...happy to see some activity. My additional docs status still remains at being reviewed.
Congrats. PPR pretty soon

Reactions: hope_faith

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Wow! Lucky you. I'm still stuck at NA. File moved to London last week in July.
My application is also in London, I think it was moved there around mid August. From what I've read in the London forum, applications sit there for an average of a month to two after arriving there before anything happens so i was pleasantly surprised yesterday.

Cheer up, I've read that some people got PPR while their BG is still in NA, or get IP2 to PPR very quickly, even know of one guy also from London visa office who very recently was in IP2 for 30 mins before PPR, hopefully yours will be one of those. One never knows what CIC is up to and can only continue to be hopeful and pray for the best. Good luck! :)

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
After emailing CIC, I found that my application is at my local VO (Manila), which is supposed to be a good sign. No status changes since Aug, last was "we do not need additional docs" and still at BG NA.

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hi mapeleafs,

May I ask what's ur status now? Many tks.

Something weird happened today on my CIC account.
My medical passed status changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
What the hell is going on?? does anyone know?

below is the current wordings:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what should i do? on the home page it says your action is needed

My BGC changed from we are processing to NA2 on Monday 14th, and today this this is crazy and making me nervous

Tammy91

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Can any one shed some light on this one?
My timeline is as following-
AOR- 6th Feb
Got married in April and informed CIC
My individual PPR- 25th May
CIC asked for spouse's documents- 6th June
Submitted all the docs- 11th June
My husband stayed in Japan for six years so it took us 2 months to obtain Japan PCC
Japan PCC Uploaded- 22nd August
Additional document requested only for my husband (Schedule A)- 30th August
Uploaded Schedule A - 31st August
The application status says- 'The additional document you provided is being reviewed'.
By when should we expect our PPR?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Can any one shed some light on this one?
My timeline is as following-
AOR- 6th Feb
Got married in April and informed CIC
My individual PPR- 25th May
CIC asked for spouse's documents- 6th June
Submitted all the docs- 11th June
My husband stayed in Japan for six years so it took us 2 months to obtain Japan PCC
Japan PCC Uploaded- 22nd August
Additional document requested only for my husband (Schedule A)- 30th August
Uploaded Schedule A - 31st August
The application status says- 'The additional document you provided is being reviewed'.
By when should we expect our PPR?
May be they will move on to check background for your husband alongside reviewing the Japan PCC and Schedule A, but you should get his PPR soon!

ahsanemirates

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
He
If that is the case, those are grounds for rejection, you would be better off withdrawing your application before this happens as it could be seen as misrepresentation and that would not be good for you.
hello hope faith , I raised CSE informing the mistake I did and told them to consider me as single applicant . I have not heard back from them but I noticed my ADR changed to no additional documents are needed but BG is NA. Will they consider my situation or reject it even after 100 days of AOR

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
He

hello hope faith , I raised CSE informing the mistake I did and told them to consider me as single applicant . I have not heard back from them but I noticed my ADR changed to no additional documents are needed but BG is NA. Will they consider my situation or reject it even after 100 days of AOR
Hi, as you probably know, part of the processing of applications after submission of EAPR, includes recalculating an applicant's CRS to ensure that their actual score is not below the points of the draw under which they received ITA to determine if the applicant is really eligible under that draw. From what I've read this is usually done in the NA stage after IP 1 and before IP 2.

Since you raised a CSE to inform them of your mistake and ask that you be considered as a single applicant they could decide to do that and continue to process your application as such. Regarding rejection after 100 days, it is possible, though there aren't very many. if you go on Immitracker you will see such cases.

You've done your part and attempted to correct your mistake, all you can do now regarding this particular application is pray and hope for the best.
Good luck!

Last edited:

kirtichawla

Sep 5, 2017
Be still my beating heart!!! Lol

That's wonderful, congratulations! I personally won't be able to rest easy until I get PPR, CIC can be fairly unpredictable... That being said I continue to hope for the best :D

What is your BGC status?
I lodged my application 10th of June. My medical says passed, additional docs sayS not needed after being asked for travel history on the 10th of July, which I submitted on the 14th