+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

jv.fswin

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,
I am a new member to this forum and have started going through the different threads. My AOR is 10th July
medical passed : 21 July
BG1: 21July
NA2:25 July
I had not submitted ECA in the document upload section and had just provided the reference no. but later on a friend suggested putting it through CSE which i had done a week after AOR.
11Aug, i noticed the additional documents section said :We do not need any additional documents. After couple of hours, it changed back to ' The documents you submitted are currently being reviewed'
14 aug : IP 2

Anyone else here who has seen this or has any idea. Any help will be much appreciated. Also, i read on the forum that for many people getting PPR, the additonal docs status might change or might not change.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Be still my beating heart!!! Lol

That's wonderful, congratulations! I personally won't be able to rest easy until I get PPR, CIC can be fairly unpredictable... That being said I continue to hope for the best :D

What is your BGC status?
My BGC is still in progress.. never seen it changed but everything is done.

Reactions: hope_faith

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
Most probably your file has also moved to local VO. My local VO is NDVO.
Hey, maverick. Even mine is NDVO! Just got a reply t my mail. Now what do you suggest would be left to be processed? What exactly happens at local VO if you have any idea?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hi,
I am a new member to this forum and have started going through the different threads. My AOR is 10th July
I had not submitted ECA in the document upload section and had just provided the reference no. but later on a friend suggested putting it through CSE which i had done a week after AOR.
11Aug, i noticed the additional documents section said :We do not need any additional documents. After couple of hours, it changed back to ' The documents you submitted are currently being reviewed'

Anyone else here who has seen this or has any idea. Any help will be much appreciated. Also, i read on the forum that for many people getting PPR, the additonal docs status might change or might not change.
You got the IP2 in real quick time mate. Hope for the best now. :)

Reactions: jv.fswin

Tatheer Zehra

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
AOR 10th May,
Med passed 26th June,
IP1& NA2-27thJune,
Documents status from uploaded to we do not need additional documents on 8th August.... was at CIO on 6th August. .. don't know the current situation

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
AOR 10th May,
Med passed 26th June,
IP1& NA2-27thJune,
Documents status from uploaded to we do not need additional documents on 8th August.... was at CIO on 6th August. .. don't know the current situation
Our timelines and situation are very similar (see in my signature below) I would suggest you wait a week or more and mail Ottawa again, people have said that it's likely that this particular doc status update means that the file is ready to be moved or has been moved to an LVO. Mine was still at CIO as at 27th July, I will mail Ottawa again at the end of the month to find out about my LVO.

Reactions: Tatheer Zehra

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

I don't think you have anything to worry about since the additional document you uploaded wasn't something that was an essential part of the application but more to err on the side of caution.

I have read that for some applicants the doc status may remain at being reviewed even until they get PPR, so your doc status may or may not change again.

Reactions: jv.fswin

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
I am AOR 28th April, Med Pass and BG - IP1 and NA - 21st June. Till Aug The Additional Document Status changed to "We do not need additional docs" on 31st July. Till 3rd Aug, the file was at CIO. I called on 16th Aug and was told the file has moved to the Local VO.

I am FSW-O.

Hey maverick, can we get in touch. I have same timelines as yours! Share your no.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Something weird happened today on my CIC account.
My medical passed status changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
What the hell is going on?? does anyone know?

below is the current wordings:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what should i do? on the home page it says your action is needed

My BGC changed from we are processing to NA2 on Monday 14th, and today this this is crazy and making me nervous

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Something weird happened today on my CIC account.
My medical passed status changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
What the hell is going on?? does anyone know?

below is the current wordings:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what should i do? on the home page it says your action is needed

My BGC changed from we are processing to NA2 on Monday 14th, and today this this is crazy and making me nervous
That is strange, I read in another thread yesterday that @WaytogoAmy seems to be in a similar situation where she passed medical, then her status changed, you could contact her and ask how she's handling it.

It could be a technical glitch, I would suggest you call them and ask as that way you will get the quickest response if you are able to get through. Good luck!

Reactions: mok_kab

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
Hi guys, Newest update,my additional doc request changed from uploaded to "we do not need any additional documents" yesterday 18th Aug.
How much longer till IP2?
Lets keep the faith alive. God will complete wat he started by His grace.

Reactions: mok_kab

sandeshg

Jan 2, 2016
Hi guys, Newest update,my additional doc request changed from uploaded to "we do not need any additional documents" yesterday 18th Aug.
How much longer till IP2?
Lets keep the faith alive. God will complete wat he started by His grace.

I had the same status change a month back and i ma still in NA. Only Cic knows how long for ip2