Dec 27, 2017
July 2016 applicant. waiting for background checks to be completed :(
I'll share my timeline with u guys
Application family class
Aplid on April 2016
Interview on April 6.2017
Office New Delhi
Bcg check forum request on June.6.2017
Got phone call from new Delhi on registered number just asked about my employment status then after till now I didn't heard yet nothing from them my spouse just sent two email on October 2017 they didn't repply back

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I'll share my timeline with u guys
Application family class
Aplid on April 2016
Interview on April 6.2017
Office New Delhi
Bcg check forum request on June.6.2017
Got phone call from new Delhi on registered number just asked about my employment status then after till now I didn't heard yet nothing from them my spouse just sent two email on October 2017 they didn't repply back
You can order GCMS notes to see what's going on with your application.

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Thank u dear but we can't order gcms notes that's the problem we have my spouse is living with me from past one year outside of Canada now she is planning to go back to Canada on her new address we also have lawyer in Toronto lets ask from him about gcms notes
No don't ask your lawyer about NOTES they migth ignore it by saying you don't need to apply. Representatives doesn't allow us to get connect with cic or either way to know about your application status because of their beneficial. Anyway iam going to cancel my representative as I didn't get much help since we have submitted our application he doesn't give me much info he doesnt reply my email so often. I have always did MP enquirie and have orderd notes but my lawyer didn't help me with all these so I gave up on him.
It doesn't matter if your spouse is with you. You guys only need to apply online fill up the consent farm you sign that and attach with that online application farm while applying and pay the $5 fee that's it. Read all the instructions on that page you will found out how to apply it's so much easy.

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi guys,
I recently applied for my PR with my wife (she's a Canadian citizen) as my sponsor. I would like to hear from someone with experience as to the impact the following factors from my case would have on both processing time and the likelihood that I would need an interview:
My wife and I have known each other for almost 3 years. We completed the Nikkah almost 2 years ago, and then finally legalised our marriage in Pakistan this past September right after we applied.
My wife is 11 years older than me.
She has travelled across the world three times to see me - in fact, she and our eight month old child are in Pakistan right now for a five month visit while she is on maternity leave from her job in the Canadian government.
I am named as the father on our child's birth certificate from Nova Scotia.
While she was pregnant, we applied two times for me to join her in Canada on a visitor Visa - I was rejected both times. We are now planning a third application, as she has no family nearby and is completely alone and very much needs my help.
If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer period please let me know what you think.

IrshadM

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-10-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-02-2019
Hi there,
I actually have another question lol!
Does anyone know what's involved in the security and background checks? And what is the difference between a background check and a security check?
Thanks!

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Hi there,
I actually have another question lol!
Does anyone know what's involved in the security and background checks? And what is the difference between a background check and a security check?
Thanks!
Background check is security + criminality check. Security check is about your education and employment history.

Reactions: IrshadM

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi guys,
I recently applied for my PR with my wife (she's a Canadian citizen) as my sponsor. I would like to hear from someone with experience as to the impact the following factors from my case would have on both processing time and the likelihood that I would need an interview:
My wife and I have known each other for almost 3 years. We completed the Nikkah almost 2 years ago, and then finally legalised our marriage in Pakistan this past September right after we applied.
My wife is 11 years older than me.
She has travelled across the world three times to see me - in fact, she and our eight month old child are in Pakistan right now for a five month visit while she is on maternity leave from her job in the Canadian government.
I am named as the father on our child's birth certificate from Nova Scotia.
While she was pregnant, we applied two times for me to join her in Canada on a visitor Visa - I was rejected both times. We are now planning a third application, as she has no family nearby and is completely alone and very much needs my help.
If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer period please let me know what you think.
The only question that comes to mind is if you did Nikkah 2 years ago, then why did you choose to wait all that time to apply for spousal sponsorship? Usually people apply almost immediately after getting married.
As for being rejected for visitor visa, I don't think that should cause you too much trouble but definitely still include it in your sponsorship application. Don't hide or lie about anything.
Lastly because you have been together for 3 years, it shows your relationship to be genuine which is the foundation of a solid application. Just include as much proof as you can of your relationship/marriage over the course of that time.
Hope that helps!

Reactions: IrshadM