+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hi, the situation for me is the same above, my medical done in Last Dec. 2016. My case was lodged with federal on July 2015 and since March 2017, my application shows that background checking is under progress. I just need to know when would possible for the PR to be issued.
I think the reason behind this delay is the background check. My guess is that it is a major issue that takes long time in the gulf area. Once it is done, they will ask for the passports. It is the same for all of us and since it is taking long time, they started delaying asking for medical requests. I submitted my application 21 months ago and I have not got the MR yet. I have a friend who lives in Kuwait and who applied under federal skilled worker program and his visa office was London and yet he got his Passport request one month before the expiry of his medical.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I think the reason behind this delay is the background check. My guess is that it is a major issue that takes long time in the gulf area. Once it is done, they will ask for the passports. It is the same for all of us and since it is taking long time, they started delaying asking for medical requests. I submitted my application 21 months ago and I have not got the MR yet. I have a friend who lives in Kuwait and who applied under federal skilled worker program and his visa office was London and yet he got his Passport request one month before the expiry of his medical.
How long did your friend process take. I think London vo is faster than abdhabi

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear Senior,

Please advise what documents we need to submit for getting CSQ? Also how much time it will take to get CSQ for spousal visa?

jeet27

Sep 20, 2017
Hi dear friends......

My name is jeet...from Muscat..Oman

My timeline is...
Csq - September 2016
File submitted CIC - December 2017
AOR received - March 2017
RPRF - Waiting
MR - Waiting..

Any body have news about AD VO..
If you people have whatsapp group please add me...

Hope i will get swift guidance from senior.....Thanks

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hi dear friends......

My timeline is...
Csq - September 2016
RPRF - Waiting
MR - Waiting..

Welcome jeet,
This thread is partly dead as most members whose files are being processed in the glorious visa office of Abu Dhabi got bored and most of them stopped posting. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

jeet27

Sep 20, 2017
Welcome jeet,
This thread is partly dead as most members whose files are being processed in the glorious visa office of Abu Dhabi got bored and most of them stopped posting. Wish you all the best.
Thanks. ....
friends don't be bored ND VO is raining with MR now our turn be ready for good news....soon we will get news because earlier philpino VO finished. ..so pray and be ready. ..good luck. .

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi All,

Please advise. I am Canadian citizen and staying with my spouse since I got married in 2015 in United Arab Emirates. I am going to apply for CSQ. Below are my question please advise.
Please Note That its our first marriage and we dint have any kids.

In undertaking Form A-0546-GA question 1.2 Home Address( Enclose proof of your address in Quebec , If you are living outside Quebec you must include form A-539-A)

My question is which address I have to write in reply of Q no. 1.2 . My home address when I was in Quebec or my Current address of United Arab Emirates. ???

In Section 2 of From A-546-GA Information about your spouse( Where Applicable)

We need to fill this part or no??? (Because we dint have any co signatory)

In Section 5 I am domiciled in Quebec Yes or No. Which one I have to select???

Also please advise in Form A-1520-BA their is no Form available in French but still they mentioned on English version we have to filled out this form in french . Please advise we will fill only English version of this Form ???

straeh120286

Sep 22, 2017
I applied from Kuwait. According to their website, it should take only 13 months. However, I exceeded 20 months. Abu Dhabi visa office is like a black hole.
we’re on the same boat lodge federal last oct 2015, had my medical april 2017, no news since then

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi dear friends......

My timeline is...
Csq - September 2016
RPRF - Waiting
MR - Waiting..

Your vo could be london

fahsam

Nov 12, 2014
Hi,
I have applied for CSQ and got that approved in 2015. Then submitted my application for PR processing amd it landed in ADVO and they started processing on February 2016. Till date I have not heard anything back from ADVO and its been almost 19 months whereas the average processing time shows 15 months. Is it normal?

What are the next steps? When will I get the medical request?