+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

SWEETY123

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Sharjah
Visa Office......
dubai
Same here. It has been more than 20 months since the submition of my application and no MR. And, my CSQ will expire next year as well.
They asked for updates in may and since then complete silence.
However, I don't think it will be a problem if the CSQ expires as we applied while it is still valid.
Hi
Can I know your timeline.and your consultancy office is Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi,

We are planning to St Laurent only. can you suggest any hotel or hotel apartment near St. Laurent for 10-15 days stay?

regards,

Amit
Will check it out and PM you.

redharts21

Mar 30, 2017
Same here. It has been more than 20 months since the submition of my application and no MR. And, my CSQ will expire next year as well.
They asked for updates in may and since then complete silence.
However, I don't think it will be a problem if the CSQ expires as we applied while it is still valid.
Any update fellows? After they asked my updates last june its complete silence again and its holiday soon..
Still keep praying and hoping after this holiday..

arminazi

Jun 9, 2017
Hi all:

I am out land PNP applicant ,my visa office in Dubai,I see lots of people have the same situation as me,My timeline is as below:
Application sent :Sep 2015
AOR :Oct 2015
Start Processing:Feb 2016
currently it shows in background check process
still no medical received
Can anybody give me a rough time line for receiving the medical?
Appreciate for help.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hi all:

I am out land PNP applicant ,my visa office in Dubai,I see lots of people have the same situation as me,My timeline is as below:
Application sent :Sep 2015
AOR :Oct 2015
Start Processing:Feb 2016
currently it shows in background check process
still no medical received
Can anybody give me a rough time line for receiving the medical?
Appreciate for help.
No one can predict or give an accurate timeline. However, it seems that most of us were asked to provide additional documents a long with PCCs. Furthermore, some of us got their medical request and nothing afterwards. Your timeline line shows that they are processing your background check. Adding to that, in a recent reply to me they mentioned that they were doing certain background investigations yet nothing is mentioned my account. My guess is that they are doing bulk background investigations for us. Once they finish, everything will move forward. Let's hope it doesn't take long.

Reactions: arminazi

redharts21

Mar 30, 2017
No one can predict or give an accurate timeline. However, it seems that most of us were asked to provide additional documents a long with PCCs. Furthermore, some of us got their medical request and nothing afterwards. Your timeline line shows that they are processing your background check. Adding to that, in a recent reply to me they mentioned that they were doing certain background investigations yet nothing is mentioned my account. My guess is that they are doing bulk background investigations for us. Once they finish, everything will move forward. Let's hope it doesn't take long.
What does it means by background investigation? Is a tiring waiting moments for most of us. I got friends they are now in CA got all after 4 moths of AOR..

Abajunaid

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, the situation for me is the same above, my medical done in Last Dec. 2016. My case was lodged with federal on July 2015 and since March 2017, my application shows that background checking is under progress. I just need to know when would possible for the PR to be issued.