+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

amit1378

Jun 28, 2016
Hi Stylove,
Marhaba Akhi, how are you doing?
I think we can expect something as you said on October only.
I was thinking even to ask for the caips a second time.
Allahoma Yasser

HI MGAZI,

Try to send online query if you do not have consultant.

it should get it done as mentioned @ stylove, some one has to pick up your file and do their work.

regards,

Amit

amit1378

Jun 28, 2016
Oh yeah thats a great idea there Hanzmolar. Of course I have a positive feeling it is a great thing to do too MGAZI. Just go head and do same as our brother and lets see what it gets for us. The fact is that your files are all there and just waiting for someone to pick them up and process. It is not any magic we are waiting for.....it is something that has to be done. It is someones job, and he or she is being well paid and monitored to do it. So just try to raise some dust from your files by paying and emailing them the receipt, yes that can be the key. We keep our hands crossed@ #Poutin is ready at a nearby restaurant waiting for you guys! Nice day!!
Hi Stylove,

which area are you living?

we are planning to move by this year end.

regards,

Amit

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
How are you brother?
As for the medical, I contacted the hospital designated in Kuwait to ask them about the possibility of doing the medical without being requested and they said it can't be done.
Weird. Few people do take upfront medical exam after AOR and before MR. Is their any other CIC designated hospital that you can reach out to. May be try calling in again and see if you hit some other knowledgeable person at Hospital.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Weird. Few people do take upfront medical exam after AOR and before MR. Is their any other CIC designated hospital that you can reach out to. May be try calling in again and see if you hit some other knowledgeable person at Hospital.
As far as I know, it is the only place in Kuwait. Furthermore, I read that it might take longer time that could extends to months for the medical results to be linked to my application in case I do it before they ask for it, while it usually takes less than 5 days when it is done after the request.

maitamanipol

Aug 24, 2013
Hello friends,

abu dhabi visa office is super slow? i have done medical almost seven month and three months i have send file for eligibility, so far no news from abu dhabi office. is this normal procedure or there is some problem in application. please advise thanks

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hello friends,

abu dhabi visa office is super slow? i have done medical almost seven month and three months i have send file for eligibility, so far no news from abu dhabi office. is this normal procedure or there is some problem in application. please advise thanks
Nothing to worry about. This is typical Abu Dhabi. Me and Mgazi have been waiting for more than 19 months for the precious medical request. Also,I have a friend who did the medical in March and still no news till now.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi Stylove,

which area are you living?

we are planning to move by this year end.

regards,

Amit
Hi Amit I live in Montreal. But not in downtown. It is called St Laurent. Where do you plan to live?

amit1378

Jun 28, 2016
Hi Amit I live in Montreal. But not in downtown. It is called St Laurent. Where do you plan to live?

Hi,

We are planning to St Laurent only. can you suggest any hotel or hotel apartment near St. Laurent for 10-15 days stay?

regards,

Amit

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
H ithere, usually how many years :) did Visa Office in Abu Dhabi stamp the visa after they receive the passport?

redharts21

Mar 30, 2017
Am a bit worried on the slow processing.. My SCQ will expire next years and got NO MR yet.. anybody on same situation?

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Am a bit worried on the slow processing.. My SCQ will expire next years and got NO MR yet.. anybody on same situation?
Same here. It has been more than 20 months since the submition of my application and no MR. And, my CSQ will expire next year as well.
They asked for updates in may and since then complete silence.
However, I don't think it will be a problem if the CSQ expires as we applied while it is still valid.

Last edited: