22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
hi saki

as per my caips notes i am selected for interview in NDVO. now i am worried about interview. How good sign is this interview in Canadian immigration process? what are the success rate from the interview? please advise me

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Medicals Received - Pre June applicant : London VO

Hi Seniors,
Please see my thread and advice me:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-fsw-application-from-london-vo-t69555.0.html

thanks

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Re: Medicals Received - Pre June applicant : London VO

hi saki

i m pre june applicant and my ecase is coming as in process with actual processing date.......but the thing is that at that time i had 4.5 years of experience of job and after sending full docs to nd vo in july 2010,i had changed my job and had informed the vo by sending relieving letter,experience letter,joining report and copy of new appointment letter...but yesterday i realised that my new appointment letter which i had sent for the new job was for 1 year probation period ...although i m continuing same job......but i m confused whether before sending medicals vo people will ask for new appointment letter or renewed letter or it should be fine because i have got points already and i will get medicals straightway.......

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharp2000 said:
hi saki

as per my caips notes i am selected for interview in NDVO. now i am worried about interview. How good sign is this interview in Canadian immigration process? what are the success rate from the interview? please advise me
Hi

If they have calledyou for an inteview it means they need to clarify something...if you have your all docs genuine and have declare everything then dont worry just answers there question. I dont know the success rate it just depend if you are genuineyou willget thry

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sukhi_boy said:
hi saki

i m pre june applicant and my ecase is coming as in process with actual processing date.......but the thing is that at that time i had 4.5 years of experience of job and after sending full docs to nd vo in july 2010,i had changed my job and had informed the vo by sending relieving letter,experience letter,joining report and copy of new appointment letter...but yesterday i realised that my new appointment letter which i had sent for the new job was for 1 year probation period ...although i m continuing same job......but i m confused whether before sending medicals vo people will ask for new appointment letter or renewed letter or it should be fine because i have got points already and i will get medicals straightway.......
It will be fine they wont ask you for it

Cheers
Saki

Ayan Nadeem

Dec 20, 2010
Dear Saki,

Please share your opinion/feedback regarding remaining backlog cases of 2004- (Islamabad) shifted to London in June 2010.

All updated forms, documents sent to London against CHC letter in Jan 2011 but since then complete silence.............

It is very frustrating for us now...

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hi saki
I have been noticing that few people are talking about chc newdelhi vo rejecting cases of pre juners on minor points…..as I m a prejuner and my case is also coming as in process with actual date and I want to ask….i have claimed 5 points for blood relation of my uncle(my father’s elder brother).he is a canadian citizen…the documents I sent were …….
1 a page showing family tree
2 passport copy of my uncle
3 passport copy of my father
4 copies of matriculation certificates of my father and my uncle (as it shows father name and date of birth)
5 bank statement, credit card statement,health card of my uncle
6 as in some documents of my father in his name ‘b’ is used and in others ‘v’ is used so I have sent an affidavit by my father that both name belong to him….

Are these documents fine to claim points………

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
Dear Saki,
i hope you are in best of your health and enjoying a happy life. sir i applied for FSW1 and according to fed ex they received my application on 19 December but till now no response from them and i am worried a lot as there are some original documents.....plz guide
regards
sajid

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
sajid369369 said:
Dear Saki,
i hope you are in best of your health and enjoying a happy life. sir i applied for FSW1 and according to fed ex they received my application on 19 December but till now no response from them and i am worried a lot as there are some original documents.....plz guide
regards
sajid
Dear Sajid

Dont worry. They (CIC) are currently looking at the application received during 22-30 November 2011. You have to wait another 3-4 weeks to get any response from CIC.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013

saki said:
It will be fine they wont ask you for it

Cheers
Saki
dear Saki

send you PM please reply

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
Hi saki
I have been noticing that few people are talking about chc newdelhi vo rejecting cases of pre juners on minor points.....as I m a prejuner and my case is also coming as in process with actual date and I want to ask....i have claimed 5 points for blood relation of my uncle(my father's elder brother).he is a canadian citizen...the documents I sent were .......
1 a page showing family tree
2 passport copy of my uncle
3 passport copy of my father
4 copies of matriculation certificates of my father and my uncle (as it shows father name and date of birth)
5 bank statement, credit card statement,health card of my uncle
6 as in some documents of my father in his name ‘b' is used and in others ‘v' is used so I have sent an affidavit by my father that both name belong to him....

Are these documents fine to claim points.........
More than enough as it shows he is currently residing in canada and is your blood relative.

Cheers

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajid369369 said:
Dear Saki,
regards
sajid

On average it takes 3 months to get a response so wait for another one month atleast.

Cheers
Saki

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Saki

hope you are doing well. i need to know how many month it usually take to get Medical or decission made status .are they calculating your time when they receive your full documents or when they send 2nd AOR?

my status is in process since March 2011(RBVO Details inside) when i received 2nd AOR. applied to NS April 2010 .

owlowl2005

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted together with application (8.5 Band)
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
really valuable information for newbie like me ...

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
saki said:
On average it takes 3 months to get a response so wait for another one month atleast.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki

many thanks for kind response.

thank you!!