PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Dear Saki,

I have got my per today.
Bundle of Thanks for your guidance.

I have observed in post July2011 spreadsheet maintained by westpoint & other senior members that London visa office is issuing MR directly instead of AOR. Five applicants out of six were asked directly MR instead of AOR and remaining one have received AOR followed by MR. Moreover they are issuing MR in 120 days after PER which is a fast response.

I have a little confusion In above mentioned case about sending original documents.

Will LVO ask for original document along with MR?

Regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
dear, i would like to know whether my application get selected or not when i sent my application then at that time the cap is 365 under2121 now on 3 rd jan. cap is 500 i sent my application in last week of november plz help me i will wait for ur reply :)
The only way to confirm is to see if they have charged you the fees or not, if not then your application maybe still in the queue with a very little chance of getting selected if they have already charged you the fees that means they have counted you in but the only proper confirmation will be when they send you the file number.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee.One said:
Dear Saki,

I have got my per today.
Bundle of Thanks for your guidance.

I have observed in post July2011 spreadsheet maintained by westpoint & other senior members that London visa office is issuing MR directly instead of AOR. Five applicants out of six were asked directly MR instead of AOR and remaining one have received AOR followed by MR. Moreover they are issuing MR in 120 days after PER which is a fast response.

I have a little confusion In above mentioned case about sending original documents.

Will LVO ask for original document along with MR?

Regards

what you mean by original docs ? didnt you send your original docs to CIC which they will now transfer to london office ?

Cheers
Saki

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
saki said:
what you mean by original docs ? didnt you send your original docs to CIC which they will now transfer to london office ?

Cheers
Saki
I have send only following original documents. Except these all are notarized copies.

1. Ielts
2. PCC
3. Bank Statements
4. Job Experience Letter

Regards

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot for ur reply :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee.One said:
I have send only following original documents. Except these all are notarized copies.

1. Ielts
2. PCC
3. Bank Statements
4. Job Experience Letter

Regards
Thats fine then vo will not ask you for any other original docs and next thing will be MR.

Cheers
Saki

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
Dear senoir,
I hope you are happy and in best of your health. Today I need your comments on
• how much time CIO Nova Scotia take for decision making about a received application
• where to contact CIO, nova Scotia about the decision made
• my application was received there on Dec 19,2011, how much I should wait before contacting that about my application status
plz guide me in this as I am really confused
regards
Anxious Sajid

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajid369369 said:
Dear senoir,
I hope you are happy and in best of your health. Today I need your comments on
• how much time CIO Nova Scotia take for decision making about a received application
would se maximum 3 months!

• where to contact CIO, nova Scotia about the decision made
There is phone number but they say only people in canada can call on this number but offshore applicants to call them on that number as well.

• my application was received there on Dec 19,2011, how much I should wait before contacting that about my application status
plz guide me in this as I am really confused

You just send it last month so wait until end of feb. In the mean time you can keep checking your draft or credit card if they have charged you the fees or not if they have charged you the fees then it means you will hear from them very soon.

regards
Anxious Sajid
See my comments above.

Cheers
Saki

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
dear brothers,

Please help, i have been struck in a difficult situation..I claimed blood relation points of my uncle but he is not living in Canada so VO required some more proof and they e.mailed me which i could not proof..
I have two question:-

1) I have M. Phil (2 years B.sc, 2 year Master and 2 years M. Phil= 18 years of education) kindly tell me will they award me 25 or 22 marks????and spouse Bsc how many points they give to my spouse???

2) I am unable to proof my uncle living in Canada, will they refuse me or i will improve my IELTS result..at this stag they will accept my new IELTS result or Not?????? coz if they will not award my uncle points then...

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
dear's,

Will they consider my old Ielts result or can we improve it at any stag????????????????????????????????

regards,

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Zee.One said:
0016139444000 once connected then go 1-2-12-1-0
They will put you on hold ranging from 15-30 min.
They will also ask some question from you to verify that you are applicant.

Best of Luck
thanx a lot zee

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coollover said:
dear brothers,

Please help, i have been struck in a difficult situation..I claimed blood relation points of my uncle but he is not living in Canada so VO required some more proof and they e.mailed me which i could not proof..
I have two question:-

1) I have M. Phil (2 years B.sc, 2 year Master and 2 years M. Phil= 18 years of education) kindly tell me will they award me 25 or 22 marks????and spouse Bsc how many points they give to my spouse???

2) I am unable to proof my uncle living in Canada, will they refuse me or i will improve my IELTS result..at this stag they will accept my new IELTS result or Not?????? coz if they will not award my uncle points then...

I believe since you have already claimed points for your uncle they will make the decision on the base of that if you cant prove it they will reject your applicaation as its already in process and claiming more points at this stage wont work (my personal opinion)

Cheers
Saki