Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
saki said:
Medicals can be done in any other country so she can do it in Saudi Arabia.

Cheers
Saki
Thank you Sir Saki, but this is not the first medical, this is a further examination required from my spouse after she has done her medical in Egypt. So, I hope my question is now clear as to whether she better does the test in the DMP in Egypt where she has done her original med or to do it in ksa where we currently live

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Yousef_MA said:
Thank you Sir Saki, but this is not the first medical, this is a further examination required from my spouse after she has done her medical in Egypt. So, I hope my question is now clear as to whether she better does the test in the DMP in Egypt where she has done her original med or to do it in ksa where we currently live
You may do medical/futher examinations/re-medical from jeddah, riyadh, dammam or khobar EVEN your first one was in Egypt. Panel docs are obviously known to you. Hope this helps. Good Luck !!

twixsnips

Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle (05-OCT-2011)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2009
AOR Received.
22-FEB-2010
Passport Req..
21-APR-2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED: 07-MAY-2012/ISSUED: 30-APR-2012
LANDED..........
12-JUNE-2012
Hi Saki and Seniors,

I have an urgent question and I would greatly appreciate your kind reply please.

I received MR by mail last 29 Dec and was asked to update PC, and other forms...however, my question is "Do I have to obtain a new PC (I am living here in Canada) or only my wife who is supposed to obtain one who lives in the Philippines coz mine was blank as well as my minor dependents?...Kindly help. Thank you.

this is what the letter looks like:

Original (not photocopied) police certificates or criminal record checks issued by the police authorities in the countries specified below. Even if you have previously submitted police certificates or criminal record checks from these countries, you must obtain new/updated ones that are less than 1 year old.

Principal Applicant Spouse Dependants
__________ ______ Philippines ___ _________ _____

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yousef_MA said:
Yes you can still do the further medicals in KSA.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twixsnips said:
Hi Saki and Seniors,

I have an urgent question and I would greatly appreciate your kind reply please.

I received MR by mail last 29 Dec and was asked to update PC, and other forms...however, my question is "Do I have to obtain a new PC (I am living here in Canada) or only my wife who is supposed to obtain one who lives in the Philippines coz mine was blank as well as my minor dependents?...Kindly help. Thank you.

this is what the letter looks like:

Original (not photocopied) police certificates or criminal record checks issued by the police authorities in the countries specified below. Even if you have previously submitted police certificates or criminal record checks from these countries, you must obtain new/updated ones that are less than 1 year old.

Principal Applicant Spouse Dependants
__________ ______ Philippines ___ _________ _____

I believe you will also need to get the PCC for yourself as they have asked for everyone not specifically for the your spouse. Check with othes on the forum as well.

Cheers
Saki

twixsnips

Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle (05-OCT-2011)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2009
AOR Received.
22-FEB-2010
Passport Req..
21-APR-2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED: 07-MAY-2012/ISSUED: 30-APR-2012
LANDED..........
12-JUNE-2012
saki said:
I believe you will also need to get the PCC for yourself as they have asked for everyone not specifically for the your spouse. Check with othes on the forum as well.

Cheers
Saki
Thank you!

M

manna099

Need Inf

Hi every1...my name is Manpreet and i am an international student currently studying in sheridan college. My gf is in India and she is eligible to apply for PR under Federal Skilled Worker but for 2011 applications are already filled. I want to ask you can she apply for PR under Skilled worker if she came on student visa and drop her studies. and what will be her status if she get married to me on student visa and dropped her studies???..Plz do reply i really need dis info...thanks... :)

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Re: Need Inf

manna099 said:
Hi every1...my name is Manpreet and i am an international student currently studying in sheridan college. My gf is in India and she is eligible to apply for PR under Federal Skilled Worker but for 2011 applications are already filled. I want to ask you can she apply for PR under Skilled worker if she came on student visa and drop her studies. and what will be her status if she get married to me on student visa and dropped her studies???..Plz do reply i really need dis info...thanks... :)
Manpreet,

Answered elsewhere.

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Dear Saki,

I need your expert opinion.
My application for 2121 have received on 14th Oct2011.
My visa office is London & Mode of payment is BD.
There is no response after that and according to bank no BD encashment.
Should i call CIO on 9th Jan or wait untill 90-120 days.

Regards

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Kindly brothers/seniors, I need your urgent help, I applied on Oct 10, and CIC send my case to RVO is London on Feb, 11..
I claimed points
Edu……….M. Phil full time from Pakistan 18 years of education (25)..Also tell will they give 25 points or 22 points for M. Phil
Exp……….21
Age………….10
Spouse (B.Sc)/B/Relation………….3 + 5
IELTS………………………..8
Total ===with 25 points of M. Phil and blood relation is 72
Total ===with 22 points of M. Phil and with out blood relation is 64

On 4th Jan, 12, I received an email from RVO, they asked some more prove of my blood relation..Actually my uncle is has Canadian immigration and I claimed 5 points..But the problem is that he is (my uncle) has shifted to America in 2004..
With my application I submitted utility bills and other documents as prove but now they demanded some more documents which is as under:-
• Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative.

Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
• Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now.
This should include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.
Kindly brother help me I am very much worried..waiting for your reply

coollover

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Kindly brothers/seniors, I need your urgent help, I applied on Oct 10, and CIC send my case to RVO is London on Feb, 11..
I claimed points
Edu……….M. Phil full time from Pakistan 18 years of education (25)..Also tell will they give 25 points or 22 points for M. Phil
Exp……….21
Age………….10
Spouse (B.Sc)/B/Relation………….3 + 5
IELTS………………………..8
Total ===with 25 points of M. Phil and blood relation is 72
Total ===with 22 points of M. Phil and with out blood relation is 64

On 4th Jan, 12, I received an email from RVO, they asked some more prove of my blood relation..Actually my uncle has Canadian immigration so I claimed 5 points..But the problem is that he is (my uncle) has shifted to America in 2004..but have some property in Canada.
With my application I submitted utility bills and other documents as prove but now they demanded some more documents which is as under:-
• Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative.

Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
• Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now.
This should include: pay slips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.
Kindly brother help me I am very much worried..waiting for your reply

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zee.One said:
Dear Saki,

I need your expert opinion.
My application for 2121 have received on 14th Oct2011.
My visa office is London & Mode of payment is BD.
There is no response after that and according to bank no BD encashment.
Should i call CIO on 9th Jan or wait untill 90-120 days.
it better that send e-mail to london vo

indian
Regards

SMANDY

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 September 2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24 February 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12 April 2012
Med's Request
29 May 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2013
Thanks Saki for the reply. Guess i will have to just wait a couple more weeks for a decision regarding my csq.[/color]

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Hello Saki

My visa office is ND. But I have been living in Europe since 9/10 months in a residence and work permit visa. So what kind of background check is done by visa office regarding my stay in foreign country?? I hope this has delayed my medical request. my status is In Process and inside "your application was reviewed and we have started processing in March 20011. Once they have also done inquiry for my work experience in my previous office... please help me

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki,

Thank you for the advise. Could you please let me know the email address and contacting procedure to CHC London.

Thanks