+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
saki said:
Does your status show the Inprocess date as well ? when actually they have started processing your file because it could be just a system and they actually have not started processing yet and also count 16 months from the date of 2nd AOR.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki,
Thank you very much for your response.Actually I havenot received 2nd AOR yet.But the Application status shows the IN PROCESS and not mentioned the processing date as well. I had sent full documents on 2010 sep.When do tentatively I receive medical request.Please advise me.[move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move] :-*[/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move]
Maya

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayalu said:
Dear Saki,
Thank you very much for your response.Actually I havenot received 2nd AOR yet.But the Application status shows the IN PROCESS and not mentioned the processing date as well. I had sent full documents on 2010 sep.When do tentatively I receive medical request.Please advise me.[move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move][move] :-*[/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move]
Maya
You should have received 2nd AOR by now but maybe its been lost in the mail or something. Maybe by mid next year but thats just my guess it really depends how your visa office is going and upto which month they are at the moment. I would suggest you to send email to the visa office asking for your 2nd AOR and approximate time of getting a response.

Cheers
Saki

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear Saki

I have main confusion.
please help me .
My wife is architect and me is civil engineer.
she passed her graduation august 2010 but she joined architect company from December 2009 and still working in the same company.
Here is one point , passing time of graduation comes after joining time of company... actually reason is that , in last term of final year, there was only one officially cousre, she went to attend the classes of this course for two days per week, the classes of this course was finalized in novemver 2009. from december 2009, she was totally free for six days per week including sunday. during this period ,she had to attend only day for thesis project. so she applied for job , she got it on her ability by just showing her resume and mark sheets of each terms ( from 1st to 9th term , total terms of this degree are 10 in architect degree, becoz this is five year bachelor degree program). she took exam for only one course in april 2010 , that was for one day exams,..... after that she passed and got result of last 10th term of degree on august 2010, ........that was whole story.....now i am in fix , architect is in the MI3 list , she took exams for ielts , she got 10 points from the ielts,
total point are like below:
01-graduation: 20
02-IELTS: 10
03-age: 10
04- adability: 05 ( her husband brother is living in canada on immigration basis)
05- Her husband has master degree: 5
06- experience : 17 ( for two years) but there is little confusion for two years, which i stated above..will it be problem if passing time of graduation comes after joining time of working compnay... she has also expericnce certificate along with other documents like contracts, pay slips, salary certificate since december 2009 to up date..
please help for this issue...
me waiting for your response.

Ali.......

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Dear All,

Please advice me as my application returned back by CIO on 28th/November/2011 as my address is in UK till now I do not receive my application so please any one has an experience with this matter advice me with the time.

Best regards.

SMANDY

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 September 2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24 February 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12 April 2012
Med's Request
29 May 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2013
Hello,

I am called Mary Magdalene Sirri. I had my interview about 1 month ago and was asked to send in a missing doc later. I have send in this document three weeks ago and still no rep from the bureau. Is there any way in which i could find out if i have been issued a CSQ? Pls i need help. Phone numbers or anything to the imm office in Paris. Can i still be denied a CSQ even after sending in this document?

RChettiar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Visa Office......
New DElhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Appl. Recd by CIC on 18th July
Doc's Request.
Sent notarized documents
AOR Received.
17th October, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent Original alongwith application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR - 11th Nov.,2011
Med's Request
27th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2012
Interview........
Hmmmmm..... i dont mind!!!
Passport Req..
27th Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 1st March and Recevd on 13/3/2012
LANDED..........
25th June 2012
Dear Saki,

Kindly look into the timelines updated in my profile, from the time I got my PER my Ecas shows 'In Process' and when I click, it states 'Received your applicaion on xxxxxx'. When can I expect MR. I wanted to know is there any extra line added to 'In Process', as I see few people mentioning that there is extra line added before issuing MR. Can you please explain.

Regards,

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Dear Saki

I have main confusion.
please help me .
My wife is architect and me is civil engineer.
she passed her graduation august 2010 but she joined architect company from December 2009 and still working in the same company.
Here is one point , passing time of graduation comes after joining time of company... actually reason is that , in last term of final year, there was only one officially cousre, she went to attend the classes of this course for two days per week, the classes of this course was finalized in novemver 2009. from december 2009, she was totally free for six days per week including sunday. during this period ,she had to attend only day for thesis project. so she applied for job , she got it on her ability by just showing her resume and mark sheets of each terms ( from 1st to 9th term , total terms of this degree are 10 in architect degree, becoz this is five year bachelor degree program). she took exam for only one course in april 2010 , that was for one day exams,..... after that she passed and got result of last 10th term of degree on august 2010, ........that was whole story.....now i am in fix , architect is in the MI3 list , she took exams for ielts , she got 10 points from the ielts,
total point are like below:
01-graduation: 20
02-IELTS: 10
03-age: 10
04- adability: 05 ( her husband brother is living in canada on immigration basis)
05- Her husband has master degree: 5
06- experience : 17 ( for two years) but there is little confusion for two years, which i stated above..will it be problem if passing time of graduation comes after joining time of working compnay... she has also expericnce certificate along with other documents like contracts, pay slips, salary certificate since december 2009 to up date..
please help for this issue...
me waiting for your response.

Ali.......
I believe if she is providing all the documetns like payslip, contract showing full time hours during that study perioed it should be counted towards her work experience.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melkhatib said:
Dear All,

Please advice me as my application returned back by CIO on 28th/November/2011 as my address is in UK till now I do not receive my application so please any one has an experience with this matter advice me with the time.

Best regards.
Normally it take 2-3 weeks to get it back, if you dont get it by the end of this week try contacting CIC.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMANDY said:
Hello,

I am called Mary Magdalene Sirri. I had my interview about 1 month ago and was asked to send in a missing doc later. I have send in this document three weeks ago and still no rep from the bureau. Is there any way in which i could find out if i have been issued a CSQ? Pls i need help. Phone numbers or anything to the imm office in Paris. Can i still be denied a CSQ even after sending in this document?

Just wait for few more weeks sometimes it could take time for all the verifications.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RChettiar said:
Dear Saki,

Kindly look into the timelines updated in my profile, from the time I got my PER my Ecas shows 'In Process' and when I click, it states 'Received your applicaion on xxxxxx'. When can I expect MR. I wanted to know is there any extra line added to 'In Process', as I see few people mentioning that there is extra line added before issuing MR. Can you please explain.

Regards,
There will be one more line stating the date when they have started processing your file if its not their they might have not started processing your file.

Cheers
Saki

drjafs

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/9/2011
AOR Received.
6/12/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12.09.2012, Passport recd at LVO on 19.9.2012, Ecas changed to Decision Made on 25.09.12
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully......... Canada address appeared on 04.10.2012!! on ecas,Visa stamped on 3.10.12, passports and COPR received on 13.10.12.
LANDED..........
landed on 12.12.12 by the Grace of God!!
Dear Saki,
I have received my first file number in the first week of December 2011. I have applied in the skilled worker category. Please tell me the following:-
1. How much time from now will I receive the second file number?
2. What is the next step from now?
3. If someone is suffering from disease such as diabetes or hypertension are they deemed unfit for immigration?
4. What tests are performed during the medical examination?
Kindly reply asap.
Many thanks.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drjafs said:
Dear Saki,
I have received my first file number in the first week of December 2011. I have applied in the skilled worker category. Please tell me the following:-
1. How much time from now will I receive the second file number?
Check the timelines of other applicants who applied in the same visa office as yours because it depends on visa office how busy are they.

2. What is the next step from now?
You will received acknowledgement from visa office that they have received it.

3. If someone is suffering from disease such as diabetes or hypertension are they deemed unfit for immigration?
The doc will ask for some more tests and then it depends on the situation better if you ask this question on the open forum as someone with similar experience would be able to guide you in better way.

4. What tests are performed during the medical examination?
Normaly its just a normal like blood test, chest xray, urine test but if you have diabetes or anything else doc might ask you for some more tests.

Kindly reply asap.
Many thanks.
Cheers
Saki

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Dear Sir,

I have an urgent question and i need your kindly reply please
My spouse has been asked by London office to appear for medical furtherance and they already sent the request to my representative today, However, My spouse has done her original medical in august 2011 in Egypt and now we are in Saudi Arabia and I want to inquire as follows: Is it mandatory for my spouse to make the medical furtherance at the same original DMP in Egypt (in this case my spouse has to fly to Egypt) or can she do it here in Saudi Arabia with any DMP???Please advice

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yousef_MA said:
Dear Sir,

I have an urgent question and i need your kindly reply please
My spouse has been asked by London office to appear for medical furtherance and they already sent the request to my representative today, However, My spouse has done her original medical in august 2011 in Egypt and now we are in Saudi Arabia and I want to inquire as follows: Is it mandatory for my spouse to make the medical furtherance at the same original DMP in Egypt (in this case my spouse has to fly to Egypt) or can she do it here in Saudi Arabia with any DMP???Please advice
Medicals can be done in any other country so she can do it in Saudi Arabia.

Cheers
Saki

finger121

Sep 11, 2011
*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Hi Saki & Seniors,

Need your help here.... :)

I am currently in USA and my Visa office is New Delhi , i am in the final stage of my Immigration. i have been asked to complete my medicals and submit RPRF fee etc.

we have completed our medicals and as we cannot send our passports to India via courier i am sending my Wife and child to India to submit them from India.

My Question is :-

1. Is it right to send my wife to India and submit the passports of my wife, son and mine and then collect it there itself ?

2. Will the CHC ask me for a PCC again from India, as my wife and child are going to be in India to submit the passports.

3. What are the Repercussions if i send my wife to India ? will there be a problem.

Please respond as it it could be of great help.

Regards,
Desmond