+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki,

Today my status changed to Decision Made even before MR. Looks like the end of the process. My two years of dream came to an end. Can you please let me know if there is any thing else I could do ?

My attorney says I need to wait for a month until they get a written correspondence from VO

Is there anything I could do now ? Pls help with suggestions

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srjak said:
Dear Saki,

Today my status changed to Decision Made even before MR. Looks like the end of the process. My two years of dream came to an end. Can you please let me know if there is any thing else I could do ?

My attorney says I need to wait for a month until they get a written correspondence from VO

Is there anything I could do now ? Pls help with suggestions
Hi

Sorry to hear that, you cant do anything right now just wait for the letter which you should received within a month, once you received that look at the reason for rejection if you think its not right you can appeal for that but that would cost you more money and more time. The best will be to reapply if you are still eligible.

Cheers
Saki

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
DEAR SAKI,
i have applied for FSW ten days before and they have RECEIVED my application according to FedEx. how much time they will take for decision making and if CIO makes a positive decision HOW many chances are there that visa office can reject the application, i am really feeling hot plz guide.
regards
sajid

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajid369369 said:
DEAR SAKI,
i have applied for FSW ten days before and they have RECEIVED my application according to FedEx. how much time they will take for decision making and if CIO makes a positive decision HOW many chances are there that visa office can reject the application, i am really feeling hot plz guide.
regards
sajid
You should receiver a response within 3 months if CAP is not full..if its full then they will return your application, the chances are 50-50 because FSW does not do the verification and background checks so if visa office picked up something unusual they can refuse it. CIC only checks the documents are complete and you are eligible for FSW class.

Cheers
Saki

srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi

Sorry to hear that, you cant do anything right now just wait for the letter which you should received within a month, once you received that look at the reason for rejection if you think its not right you can appeal for that but that would cost you more money and more time. The best will be to reapply if you are still eligible.

Cheers
Saki
Thanks for your nice words, I applied through Immigration lawyers, hope they help in appealing. Right now I am not eligible as my NOC has been removed from FSW Category

A

adityaa

saki said:
You should receiver a response within 3 months if CAP is not full..if its full then they will return your application, the chances are 50-50 because FSW does not do the verification and background checks so if visa office picked up something unusual they can refuse it. CIC only checks the documents are complete and you are eligible for FSW class.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki

My status is " Decision Made" directly from "Application Received". as on 21st November.

I have AEO from British Columbia ,

kindly tell me it will be rejection or MR.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Acknowledgement since 8 Months

Dear Saki,

Hope you are doing well. My friend do you have any idea what to do if there is no acknowledgement.

I sent my spouse application with Bank draft and all necessary document in March, since then I didn't receive any correspondence from London VO.

Will you suggest me to contact them, if yes what are the options to get correct information.

[size=10pt]Last but not the least, I sent my complete Documents on 19 June 2010 except my Qatar Visa copy (My docs was received on 21-june) . And The copy of my passport was sent separately which was received on 30-june-2011. And I sent my spouse documents in March 2011.

Tell me please do I qualify for the same regulations "Skilled Worker applications received before June 25, 2011"..

[/size]

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adityaa said:
Dear Saki

My status is " Decision Made" directly from "Application Received". as on 21st November.

I have AEO from British Columbia ,

kindly tell me it will be rejection or MR.
Hi

It could be a system error as well so just wait if they have made a decision you will get the letter in a month but i dont think its a rejections this change is just a system thing.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: No Acknowledgement since 8 Months

silvershani said:
Dear Saki,

Hope you are doing well. My friend do you have any idea what to do if there is no acknowledgement.

I sent my spouse application with Bank draft and all necessary document in March, since then I didn't receive any correspondence from London VO.

Will you suggest me to contact them, if yes what are the options to get correct information.

[size=10pt]Last but not the least, I sent my complete Documents on 19 June 2010 except my Qatar Visa copy (My docs was received on 21-june) . And The copy of my passport was sent separately which was received on 30-june-2011. And I sent my spouse documents in March 2011.

Tell me please do I qualify for the same regulations "Skilled Worker applications received before June 25, 2011"..

[/size]

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

Hi

They dont acknowledge any additional documents or spouse application. You can email them to know the status of your applicaation and ask them if they have received the spouse application. You come under the rules of before 26th June 2010.
Good to hear that you are from Qatar as i spent 20 years of my life in Qatar :)

Cheers
Saki

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@srjak

sam case happened with one my friend but after three weeks his ecase was not accessible and file rejected, i think if till 3 weeks u can access than it may be system error or data transfer

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Mr. Saki,
Can you tell me please that how long it takes after sending medicals to get visa usually?

Mayalu

Jul 24, 2011
Dear friends,
I had sent all documents on CHC Delhi on 2010 sep, after 13 months my status has been changed IN PROCESS from RBVO. CHC Delhi's finalise time shows the 16 months.So, How long should I wait for Medical request? It is running on 15 months.Please advise me
Maya :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Re: No Acknowledgement since 8 Months

Dear Saki,

In which part of Qatar u spent your time in Qatar and from when to when?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Julieana said:
Mr. Saki,
Can you tell me please that how long it takes after sending medicals to get visa usually?
there is no set time as it depends if your security checks are completed or not but if they are then it shouldnt take more than a month.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayalu said:
Dear friends,
I had sent all documents on CHC Delhi on 2010 sep, after 13 months my status has been changed IN PROCESS from RBVO. CHC Delhi's finalise time shows the 16 months.So, How long should I wait for Medical request? It is running on 15 months.Please advise me
Maya :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Does your status show the Inprocess date as well ? when actually they have started processing your file because it could be just a system and they actually have not started processing yet and also count 16 months from the date of 2nd AOR.

Cheers
Saki