Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Saki

I am bit confused and want you advice.

We will be applying on NOC 3112 (Medical doctor) my wife as a principle applicant. I have her last transcript got sealer in university envlop. I have also got my last degree's (MSc) transcript attested from my university. I havent got my bechlor's degree sealed in university envelop.

DO i need to do that ??

Please guide.

Regards

Zeeshan

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
sahil97 said:
Sir pls help ,

I called nova scotia last friday and was informed that they have no record of my application. Also they told me that the office is still opening the applications recd. on 8th July"2011 so i should wait.

I again called them yesterday and they found my application and informed me that the application is under review. Then i asked them what does this mean. Is my application accepted or rejected ?
They again put me on hold and again after asking about my occupation , No. of dependents in application and my email addres they said that i have been sent a letter on 15th september. But dont know whats in the letter.

Can you giude me what can i expect ?

Search for the email in your spam/junk folder.

sajid369369

Jun 29, 2011
hi,
thanks again to both, luckymestry you are always very nice and helping, you mentioned reference letters??? what kind of reference letters is it about job, sponsorship etc??
sajid

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahil97 said:
Sir pls help ,

I called nova scotia last friday and was informed that they have no record of my application. Also they told me that the office is still opening the applications recd. on 8th July"2011 so i should wait.

I again called them yesterday and they found my application and informed me that the application is under review. Then i asked them what does this mean. Is my application accepted or rejected ?
They again put me on hold and again after asking about my occupation , No. of dependents in application and my email addres they said that i have been sent a letter on 15th september. But dont know whats in the letter.

Can you giude me what can i expect ?

If they have sent you a letter that means they have rejected your application and post the rejection letter to you with original docs.
Can you see if they have charged you the fees or not if not its likely a rejection because they dont send letters if they approve an application. Email is sent when application is approved if you cant see email in your inbox/junk maiil menas no email is sent.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeecee said:
Hello Saki

I am bit confused and want you advice.

We will be applying on NOC 3112 (Medical doctor) my wife as a principle applicant. I have her last transcript got sealer in university envlop. I have also got my last degree's (MSc) transcript attested from my university. I havent got my bechlor's degree sealed in university envelop.

DO i need to do that ??

Please guide.

Regards

Zeeshan
Check the document checklist of your visa office where you will be applying if they need it in sealed envelope then YES you need it in sealed envelope.

Cheers
Saki

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks Saki,

Just need to ask you in particular, intially in the previous forms London visa office specific instructions for FSW required origional marriage and birth certificates. Now new document check list IMM 5612 says copies and the london visa office checklist for FSW is not available.

Please guide what to do.

Regards

Zeeshan

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeecee said:
Thanks Saki,

Just need to ask you in particular, intially in the previous forms London visa office specific instructions for FSW required origional marriage and birth certificates. Now new document check list IMM 5612 says copies and the london visa office checklist for FSW is not available.

Please guide what to do.

Regards

Zeeshan

I would suggest you to send the orginal if you dont have any problem in sending them just to save time incase they ask for orginal later on. But if you dont then send the certified copies.

Note: If you are Pakistani Citizen then definetly send originals as this is their requiremenet for Pakistani applicants.

Cheers
Saki

CANPK

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi, Members,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to land next month can anyone help me in selecting the good area in Toronto.
What is the average rent for 1bedroom apartment or house in center city?

Thank you

CANPK

singaporean

Jul 18, 2011
Hi Saki,

I will be greatful to you if you could shed light on my case:

I have following time lines
1- Application Recieved at CIO 23-09-2009
2- First AOR 18 -10-2010
3- Complete documents recieved at VO 17-02-2011 (Five days after 120 days deadline)
4- 2nd AOR recieved 03 August 2011

My questions are:

1-Will there be any effect of late submission of documents to VO? I read somewhere that if I have received 2nd AOR that means my case has been accepted for further processing.
2- I could not submit one Police certificate with my documents as I am out of country and Police denied to issue police certificate in my absence. Should I write this to VO?
3- One of my previous employer has changed his address so how VO will carry out verifications?
4- I can not access my e-case with new file number issued with 2nd AOR. It works with old file number only. Is it Ok?

I hope that your kind guidance will be helpful for me.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANPK said:
Hi, Members,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to land next month can anyone help me in selecting the good area in Toronto.
What is the average rent for 1bedroom apartment or house in center city?

Thank you

CANPK
It would be better if you post your question on a new thread so that other can see it and especially those who are already in Canada will be in better position to answer your question.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singaporean said:
Hi Saki,

I will be greatful to you if you could shed light on my case:

I have following time lines
1- Application Recieved at CIO 23-09-2009
2- First AOR 18 -10-2010
3- Complete documents recieved at VO 17-02-2011 (Five days after 120 days deadline)
4- 2nd AOR recieved 03 August 2011

My questions are:

1-Will there be any effect of late submission of documents to VO? I read somewhere that if I have received 2nd AOR that means my case has been accepted for further processing.

Normally they return the documents if you pass the deadline but if you got the 2nd AOR i assume you will be fine.

2- I could not submit one Police certificate with my documents as I am out of country and Police denied to issue police certificate in my absence. Should I write this to VO?

You should have explained this when you sent your full docs as PCC are very important and could delay they case, it will be better you send the explanation now.

3- One of my previous employer has changed his address so how VO will carry out verifications?
If contact number is still the same then its fine otherwise provide new contact details as well with your PCC explanation.

4- I can not access my e-case with new file number issued with 2nd AOR. It works with old file number only. Is it Ok?
Its OK

I hope that your kind guidance will be helpful for me.
Cheers
saki

pawan07oct

Dec 1, 2009
Hi
We send the complete final application to New Delhi Office on 11 July and till today there is no reply.
We are already in canada from last 1 year and kindly let us know that is this can impact on our application process
regards

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Dear All,
I would highly appreciate your help regarding this I send my application which reached on 15 of July on 14 of sep they took money from my account and my nov has now reached it's cap. Wandering what are the next steps.
Further more does it mean I have satisfied all the criteria and they will send me an email or a letter to my address.
I have been waiting for 2 month and nothing from cic.
Please guy guide me.
What is a PER and when do u obtain it?
And is there any chance of returning my document without processing even when they took money from my credit card.
I would highly appreciate your comment and recommendation as I did everything by my self and getting guidance from all of your comments so would like to thank you all for your contribution.
Los

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
I wrote to the London VO:

Subject: Case Progress Update

Illustrious Sir/Madam, I am writing this to have a chance of the pleasure of my Case Progress Update!

My details are:

Name: Ghafoor
File No.: ------------------
Date of Birth: -------------
Complete Application Reached London CHC: June 21, 2010 ecas Status: Received by Visa Office, Not In Process!

Reverend Sir/Madam, it is now going to be about 15 months since my application reached this London Visa Office, but I have had not the great pleasure of hearing from your great honour, despite the fact that the standard time given for the processing of our applications in your official website is now 20 months, from which I am only 5 months away!

Sir/Madam, I would feel more than obliged if I could have from your gracious honour the Real Status of my application, NOT THE STANDARD REPLY, PLEASE!

Thanking you for your time and care, and anxiously awaiting a prompt reply from you,

Warmest regards,

Ghafoor

(Address)

I received below-quoted response:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Queries:

1. Any comments on the VO reply, though the reply is just standard!

2. Can pre-june 2010 cases, now not in the 29 noc list like mine 4131, take years together to be processed?

3. They say 2 years or more! My 2 years are completing in june 2012, any prediction/idea regarding my MR time though my status now is RBVO?

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor