+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi finally sent all necessary docs to chc newdelhi to add my newborn daughter to my application...thankx to all for guiding me about docs....
also i forget to tell one interesting thing....when i have informed chc about docs required to add my daughter to my application before then i have sent them email and also a letter by post...
they replied to both.....firstly i got email from them and they asked for 2 passport size photos of child,draft for fee,imm008 form,imm5406,birth certificate copy,pasport copy....and after nearly a week they replied to me my letter sent by post and the difference was that this time they asked for 4 passport size photos of child,draft for fee,imm008 form,imm5406,birth certificate copy,pasport copy and proof of funds......so i have sent all docs along with proof of funds as well.......but i m confused why they did theyask for different docs in email and letter.........any one havinng any idea
about that.............

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Dear Saki, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?
2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?
3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?
4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred).
5. when do you think i should receive my MR?
Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Saki,

Yesterday I got email from CIC that they have retunred my documents as the CAP was reached when my docs reached there. They sent them on 28th of June. Since now we havnet got our papers back and i am very worried about it.

Any idea what to do and where to look for them. We sent from Pakistan.

Regards
ZeeCee

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghafoor said:
Dear Saki, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?

You can send them an inquiry as you will see on your 2nd AOR they must have mention that if you dont hear from us withing 8 months then contact us so send them an email.

2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?

They will process the application as normal guidelines no matter how many months have passed, when they will start processing the file your will see your status change to "Inprocess" and if they are happy with the docs they wont do the job verification but if they ahve any doubts they will contact your employer.

3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?

Its not a good idea especially if they verifiy at the time of your leave but if you have this leave and you can proove the reason why you taken this leave then it should be fine.

4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred).

Na nothing special.

5. when do you think i should receive my MR?

Looking at the current trend not before March 2012.

Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor
See my answers under the questions.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeecee said:
Dear Saki,

Yesterday I got email from CIC that they have retunred my documents as the CAP was reached when my docs reached there. They sent them on 28th of June. Since now we havnet got our papers back and i am very worried about it.

Any idea what to do and where to look for them. We sent from Pakistan.

Regards
ZeeCee
You cant do much until you have some tracking number. i would suggest to contact cic and get the tracking number advise them that you have not received it as they are your original docs they should be send my registered post so it shouldnt be lost in the mail.

Cheers
Saki

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Dear Saki, thanks for the reply, but some more clarification, please!

Sir, i am thinking taking 6 month leave to visit to see my brother in malaysia. Will it be ok to tell them so or will it raise red flags?

Secondly, my 2nd aor did not have any timeframe after which to contact them. Should I send them an enquiry now after 14 months of docs submission?

Thirdly, is it necessary for ecas to change to IP for me to receive my MR?

Thanks and regards!

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Saki,

I need help for my friends who are appliying for Quebec skilled worker category,they r Indians,plz guide me

In GENERIC APPLICATION FOR CANADA

What should they need to fill in following coloumns:
1 PROGRAMME UNDER WHICH U APPLING ?
2 CATEGORY UNDER WHICH U APPLYING?
3 IMMIGRATION OFFICE REQUESTED FOR PROCESSING THIS APPLICATION ?
4 LANGUAGE PREFRENCE FOR

PERSONAL DETAIL
3 UCI
NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT

reply soon it is very urgent

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghafoor said:
Dear Saki, thanks for the reply, but some more clarification, please!

Sir, i am thinking taking 6 month leave to visit to see my brother in malaysia. Will it be ok to tell them so or will it raise red flags?

Secondly, my 2nd aor did not have any timeframe after which to contact them. Should I send them an enquiry now after 14 months of docs submission?

Thirdly, is it necessary for ecas to change to IP for me to receive my MR?

Thanks and regards!

You can go on leave but remember if you spend 6 months in Malaysia you will then ahve to get the PCC from their as well, its not going to raise any red flags since you are just going to see your family. Generally 8 months not 14 months so send them inquiry. No its not necessary sometime ecase does not tell the true status of the application.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Dear Saki,

I need help for my friends who are appliying for Quebec skilled worker category,they r Indians,plz guide me

In GENERIC APPLICATION FOR CANADA

What should they need to fill in following coloumns:
1 PROGRAMME UNDER WHICH U APPLING ?
2 CATEGORY UNDER WHICH U APPLYING?
3 IMMIGRATION OFFICE REQUESTED FOR PROCESSING THIS APPLICATION ?
4 LANGUAGE PREFRENCE FOR

PERSONAL DETAIL
3 UCI
NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT

reply soon it is very urgent

HI

I dont have any experience with the Quebec skilled application so i cant guide you, it better you ask this question on Quebec Skilled Thread someone will definetly know the answers.

Cheers
Saki

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
haral said:
Hi Saki, Glad to see you active on this forum...any updates at your end with regards to your application? i am eagerly waiting for their 2012 immigration level plan to be announced...and hoping they will increase the levels... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hi Saki,
Salam and lot of love from me....

I think we will get response in mid of 2012.... they havnt even opened our file yet.... (Docs pending review) after 2nd AOR.... very solow and they seem too busy in million of cases.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sence things picking up for pre june applicants...one of the manila applicants wo recieved his 2nd AOR in aug 2010 got his MR few days back....addresses are disappearing for many 2010 submissions......mid 2012 is safe bet but i think it may happen soon - maybe by jan-feb 2012....atleast active processing would start...

murtazaabbasi said:
Hi Saki,
Salam and lot of love from me....

I think we will get response in mid of 2012.... they havnt even opened our file yet.... (Docs pending review) after 2nd AOR.... very solow and they seem too busy in million of cases.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
haral said:
i sence things picking up for pre june applicants...one of the manila applicants wo recieved his 2nd AOR in aug 2010 got his MR few days back....addresses are disappearing for many 2010 submissions......mid 2012 is safe bet but i think it may happen soon - maybe by jan-feb 2012....atleast active processing would start...
Let us see .... what happens in few months...... but Docs pending review means they hav'nt even opened our file yet.hehehehehe

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Dear Saki, How r u dear?
After many days, yesterday I checked my status, it was changed from "RVO" to "In Process" , don't know exact date when it was changed. Then I tried to get more information by clicking "In Process", the following message was there:

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 3, 2010. The London England office may contact you."

I have some questions here, plz try to reply me.
May 29, 2010 is the date when they issued me 1st. AOR. They didn't mention about 2nd AOR's issuing date. I sent my complete application to London visa office on Sep. 12, 2010, then how can they transfer my case to London office on 3rd June 2010?
Secondly if they have sent my case to London on 3rd June 2010, then why r they telling me so late almost after 14 months and changed status to "in process"?
regards,

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIO has to transfer all files they postively recommend for further processing. so when they issued u 1st AOR they also send file data electrinically...VO retrievces the data and marked 120 deadline for complete aplication submission....hope its clear now b :D :D
gujjar said:
Dear Saki, How r u dear?
After many days, yesterday I checked my status, it was changed from "RVO" to "In Process" , don't know exact date when it was changed. Then I tried to get more information by clicking "In Process", the following message was there:

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 3, 2010. The London England office may contact you."

I have some questions here, plz try to reply me.
May 29, 2010 is the date when they issued me 1st. AOR. They didn't mention about 2nd AOR's issuing date. I sent my complete application to London visa office on Sep. 12, 2010, then how can they transfer my case to London office on 3rd June 2010?
Secondly if they have sent my case to London on 3rd June 2010, then why r they telling me so late almost after 14 months and changed status to "in process"?
regards,

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
EMRGENCY & URGENT :
Dear Friend,

Today i found that my daughter passport number in visa & landing paper are wrong . They have printed G 3540808 but actually correct passport no. is J 3540808. Now please advise m what to do i am depreeeeesed & worried.
Is i have to send only my daugter pasport & landing paper for corection or i have to send meee, my wife & DAUGHTER PASSPORT FOR CORRECTION TO CIC LONDON.
pLEASE TELL ME WHICH ADDRESS & HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO COME BACK.

i AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY IMEDIATELY, SO I CAN TAKE ACTION ON THE SAME.

iT IS URGENT PLEASE REPLY FAST.

rEGARDS,

ARVIND