*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Hi Saki

hope you remember me too :) bro what is the status of your case and can you predict what would be the processing time for april 2010 applicants ?
my time is applied on 14 april ,1st AOR on 6 july ,full documents sent on 22 oct and 2nd AOR receieved on 14 March 2011.status is IN PROCESS since i got my 2nd AOR.
Hi

Yes i do remember you too, i really dont know i am in the same boat as you are i got 2nd AOR in feb and status is inprocess, people are saying we will get MR by end of this year or early next year but i think it wil be after March 2012 when we will see some MR, thats my prediction could be wrong.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu said:
I TODAY NOTICED THAT ON MY ECASE ITS AS BELOW;
We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 22, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 22, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

MY UEST IS
DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE ISSUES VISA AND I'LL GET MY PP'S BK IN 1 WEEK..BECAUSE I HV SEEN ON THIS FORUM THAT ONCE VO POST DM IN NEXT 3-5DAYS PEOPLE GET THEIR PP'S WITH VISA.

ALSO, IS IT THIS WAY ONLY THAT VO POST WHEN THEY ISSUE VISA? HOPE THIS MEANS POSITIVE FOR ME.

THANKS....
Relax you will get your pp with visa in coming few days.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funtom said:
dear saki ,
i kindly need your help,i applied for the canadian immgration FSW 5th of may 2010 and got a response as follows

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 0311- Area Manager, Regulatory Affairs. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 0311, Managers in Health Care.

BUT know my profession is specifacally mentioned which is pharmacy .

I have waited endlessly for my application to be sent back since last year october 27th 2010 but uptill date have not recieved any back most importantly the Bank draft since i will be needing it for reapplication.

Please advice

Your profession is mention but visa officer is not convinced that you have done those duties!

They send back the letter and original documetns except IELTS result and Experience letter, if you ahve received these things then dont wait for anything else thats all they send if you have not received any other original doc then contact the visa office. About the bank draft was is it for the application fee or RPRF ? if its an application fee you should have received it and you need to contact the visa office, if its for the RPRF then check with the bank if they have encashed it or not becuase by now Draft has already been expired.

Cheers
Saki

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki
i need ur help pls....
to add my daughter to my application along with other docs i have to send a dd of 150dollar to chc newdelhi .....do i have to make the draft for 150 dollar or do
i have to make the dd in indian currency(Rs 6560)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, your question is for SAKI.

Any fees sending by DD to CHC New Delhi can be in Indian rupee - an equivalent conversion of the CAD.

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
DEAR ALL,

I WISH TO CHECK -DO WE HAVE TO PRE PRINT AND FILL THE Application for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card)
FOR OUR 1ST LANDING?

THANKS...

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
The way London is dealing with our cases, i say it might take till the end of 2012 only to get MRs. But lets not loose hope!

saki said:
Hi

Yes i do remember you too, i really dont know i am in the same boat as you are i got 2nd AOR in feb and status is inprocess, people are saying we will get MR by end of this year or early next year but i think it wil be after March 2012 when we will see some MR, thats my prediction could be wrong.

Cheers
Saki

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi
one more doubt......in indian currency i think the dd will not be in name of receiver general for canada...then on whose name dd should be....is that on name of 'chc newdelhi' for 6560 rupees

Aug 20, 2011
Dear Saki

i would like to apply in NOC 7216 could you please help me in giving some details...

Regards

saki said:
Hi

Sor far they have not started working on 2010 applicants they are still working on 2009 end applicants if they continue working on the pakistani applicants files then you may receive a response in the end of 2011.

Cheers
Saki

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
dear Saki ,

my cousin Female is Wish to apply in category of 0631 , she is :

MBA in HR (2 Years)
Bachelor of Commerce (2 years )
almost 04 years Experience as Restaurant Manager ,

is she fine to apply in this category

thank you

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
montu said:
DEAR ALL,

I WISH TO CHECK -DO WE HAVE TO PRE PRINT AND FILL THE Application for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card)
FOR OUR 1ST LANDING?

THANKS...
You can do that but its not necessary if you pre filled it then you will not have to fill it again and you can submit the same form.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilsih charm said:
Dear Saki

i would like to apply in NOC 7216 could you please help me in giving some details...

Regards

What help you require ? first check the job duties of this NOC and see if atlest 80% of them matches with your job duties or not.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farry_uk said:
dear Saki ,

my cousin Female is Wish to apply in category of 0631 , she is :

MBA in HR (2 Years)
Bachelor of Commerce (2 years )
almost 04 years Experience as Restaurant Manager ,

is she fine to apply in this category

thank you
Hi

If she has the relevant job experience then yes she is all good to apply.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi
one more doubt......in indian currency i think the dd will not be in name of receiver general for canada...then on whose name dd should be....is that on name of 'chc newdelhi' for 6560 rupees
I think it shold be in CAD$ and on the name to receiver general for Canada but as wilson said it could be in indian rupees i would suggest you to confirm with some other indian applicants to make sure you doing the right thing.

Cheers
Saki

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
sukhi_boy said:
hi
Fee is payable favoring "Canadian High Commission" for Rupees, or "Receiver General for Canada" for CAD.

Please find the below link:
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visafees.html