Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello saki,

One more fav required from u. This is the experience letter that will be signed by the senior doctor for us.Do you think this is ok.
Please suggest any further changes.

" TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is my pleasure to write on behalf of Dr. XYZ who is working in HOSPITAL XYZ in the capacity of Resident Medical Officer since June 2007 till date.
medical Centre is a health unit catering to the needs of the faculty, students, employees and on campus residents of the college.

She being the general practitioner administers the responsibilities of examining patients, ordering laboratory tests, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures to evaluate patient’s health. Also part of her responsibilities are prescribing and administering medications and treatments, performing and assisting in routine First Aid treatment, in case of Accident and Emergencies and inoculating and vaccinating patients.

I have found Dr. XYZ a dedicated and valuable employee and she has worked hard at any and all tasks I have given her. She is quite confident and is a consummate professional. She is a trusted worker and quick to take initiative and has been quite helpful in the advancement of our organization.
She is currently a regular, full time Permanent medical officer on the Basic Pay Scale 17. Her current annual salary is Pakistan Rupees xyz ). She is entitled to full medical coverage of herself, her entire family along with her dependent parents. An officially provided residence is part of her package in addition to her annual salary.
I wish her all the best of luck in her future endeavors.
"

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, this is fine but if you are going to use this as gernal work exp letter - otherwise for a reference letter you need to inculcate your job descriptions as well which should be on the same lines as posted on their website.

zeecee said:
Hello saki,

One more fav required from u. This is the experience letter that will be signed by the senior doctor for us.Do you think this is ok.
Please suggest any further changes.

" TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is my pleasure to write on behalf of Dr. XYZ who is working in HOSPITAL XYZ in the capacity of Resident Medical Officer since June 2007 till date.
medical Centre is a health unit catering to the needs of the faculty, students, employees and on campus residents of the college.

She being the general practitioner administers the responsibilities of examining patients, ordering laboratory tests, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures to evaluate patient's health. Also part of her responsibilities are prescribing and administering medications and treatments, performing and assisting in routine First Aid treatment, in case of Accident and Emergencies and inoculating and vaccinating patients.

I have found Dr. XYZ a dedicated and valuable employee and she has worked hard at any and all tasks I have given her. She is quite confident and is a consummate professional. She is a trusted worker and quick to take initiative and has been quite helpful in the advancement of our organization.
She is currently a regular, full time Permanent medical officer on the Basic Pay Scale 17. Her current annual salary is Pakistan Rupees xyz ). She is entitled to full medical coverage of herself, her entire family along with her dependent parents. An officially provided residence is part of her package in addition to her annual salary.
I wish her all the best of luck in her future endeavors.
"

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
haral said:
Hi, this is fine but if you are going to use this as gernal work exp letter - otherwise for a reference letter you need to inculcate your job descriptions as well which should be on the same lines as posted on their website.

Dear Haral,

Thanks for your input. I wrote this letter indicating the job descriiptions in descriptive manner. Do you think we should have them wriiten point wise.

Please guide us.

Regards

Zeeshan

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeecee said:
Dear Haral,

Thanks for your input. I wrote this letter indicating the job descriiptions in descriptive manner. Do you think we should have them wriiten point wise.

Please guide us.

Regards

Zeeshan
HI

Haral has opined correctly, if you are using this as a experience letter than it would be btter to put your job duties in points other than that it looks fine.

Cheers
Saki

borobhai

Feb 8, 2011
Helo Saki,
Thanks for nice job. However, you are from teaching profession, me too. Recently I have got an opportunity for PhD in EU country. Can you suggest me about my status if I take study leave from my institution. How to handle it? What might be the consequence of leaving the job for PhD.

regards,
/ BorO BhaI

borobhai

Feb 8, 2011
Dear

My E-CAS status has changed this way under the status "Decision Made". Can anybody tell me what does it mean?

We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
borobhai said:
Helo Saki,
Thanks for nice job. However, you are from teaching profession, me too. Recently I have got an opportunity for PhD in EU country. Can you suggest me about my status if I take study leave from my institution. How to handle it? What might be the consequence of leaving the job for PhD.

regards,
/ BorO BhaI
If you move to another country, you will need to inform the visa office about your relocation and provide them all the new contact details. It wont effect your application processing as you are going for studies and i have seen people doing that in their career taking leave for studies, as long as you have the minimum required amount in your account for POF it wont affect you your application.

Cheers
Saki

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do share with us following:

1- Your visa office?
2- when did you submit complete application to VO?
3- When did your VO issued your 2nd AOR?
4- what was the eCAS status before decision made status?
5- your points as per your own calculation?
6- your NOC?

the current status may have happened due to system migration from CAIPS to GCMS - but in order to be clear your should shoot an email to your VO marked urgent and inquire about clarity on decision made status.

borobhai said:
Dear

My E-CAS status has changed this way under the status "Decision Made". Can anybody tell me what does it mean?

We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Illustrious SAKI, it is for my brother!

How many points, in minimum/at least/to be on the safe side, would be given for following education, from Pakistan?

Matric (10 years education), school/classes attended for full two years, character certificate certifying full-time attendance got from school, but due to taking exam in parts, board certificate has got the word PRIVATE on it!

F.Sc. (12 years education), school/classes attended for two full years, character cerificate certifying full-time attendance got from college, but due to taking exam in parts, the cerificate has got the word PRIVATE on it!

B.A. (14 years education) done as a regular student!

M.A. (16 years education) done as a private student, without attending classes, from a recognized body!

B.Ed. (1 year education) done as a private student, from a recognized body!
(Both M.A. and B.Ed. certificates do not carry the word PRIVATE on them!

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

borobhai

Feb 8, 2011
haral said:
Do share with us following:

1- Your visa office? // SINGAPORE
2- when did you submit complete application to VO? //SEPTEMBER 2010
3- When did your VO issued your 2nd AOR? //OCTOBER 2010
4- what was the eCAS status before decision made status? RBVO
5- your points as per your own calculation? 68
6- your NOC? 4131

the current status may have happened due to system migration from CAIPS to GCMS - but in order to be clear your should shoot an email to your VO marked urgent and inquire about clarity on decision made status.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my guess is it must be due to system migration...send them an email on this to be on safe side.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghafoor said:
Illustrious SAKI, it is for my brother!

How many points, in minimum/at least/to be on the safe side, would be given for following education, from Pakistan?

Matric (10 years education), school/classes attended for full two years, character certificate certifying full-time attendance got from school, but due to taking exam in parts, board certificate has got the word PRIVATE on it!

F.Sc. (12 years education), school/classes attended for two full years, character cerificate certifying full-time attendance got from college, but due to taking exam in parts, the cerificate has got the word PRIVATE on it!

B.A. (14 years education) done as a regular student!

M.A. (16 years education) done as a private student, without attending classes, from a recognized body!

B.Ed. (1 year education) done as a private student, from a recognized body!
(Both M.A. and B.Ed. certificates do not carry the word PRIVATE on them!

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

If that 1yr B ED is not done during the studies of MA and BA then it will be 17 years total and you get 25 points otherwise 22 points for 16 years qualification.

Cheers
saki

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Dear Saki,

Plz let me know if spouse is passed 12th standard & get one year certificate course of Laboratory Technician,then how many points can add of spouse.
kindly reply me soon.
rajinder

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Dear Saki,

Plz let me know if spouse is passed 12th standard & get one year certificate course of Laboratory Technician,then how many points can add of spouse.
kindly reply me soon.
rajinder
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12 Points.

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Sir SAKI, the word PRIVATE in my matric and f.sc. certs makes me conscious that IO may get suspicious and I may get problem in getting 20 marks,on the basis of my 14 yeas B.A., though I have submitted with my application character certificates from my matric/high school and f.sc. college, both Govt Institutions, which certify that i have been a full-time/regular student in my matric and f.sc.! Sir would my character certs certifying my full-time studies be easily accepted? And I would safely get 20 points? what do you opine?

Please your input!

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor