+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th Draw Fingers Crossed - Hopefully we see CRS points below 450pts

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitra83 said:
My score is at 388.Im from India and applied jobs through monster .None of them got answer.

any idea when job bank will be connected to Express entry?
Getting a job in Canada from India is almost impossible unless you are an exceptional talent. Monster, naurki, manpower, ranstead and all other portals will not entertain you if you don't hold a PR or work permit

vik_m

Mar 16, 2015
niravk said:
Getting a job in Canada from India is almost impossible unless you are an exceptional talent. Monster, naurki, manpower, ranstead and all other portals will not entertain you if you don't hold a PR or work permit
Agree, infect I got response from HR manager of a company that my resume has been shortlisted but once you get PR please contact us..hahahaha its chicken egg story...

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Happy341 said:
Every body wants to get their PR done in seconds, the reason is simple, this country is well developed and has a lot to offer oncoming days, but canada has another face I don't know how many of them in the forum knows about it.

"Northern Canada"I mean in the article circle, fortunately or unfortunately I got a chance to live and work there for seven months, right after my graduation.

The city is in Nunavut territory,called Iqaulit. Only 10000 people living there, 85% of them are First Nations, no basic facilities half of the population are jobless and addicted to drugs,a lot of them are homeless, huge health issues, no road access, a pack of cigrate cost$18 a small $.50 cent coke cost $2.75 there. 10 months winter(jan &feb it reach -75c) :eek: , many of them never see a tree in their whole life, some of them don't how a train look like. 10GB Internet connection cost $90 per month.people who come canada first( I mean their new generation)still living under poor living conditions, suffering a lot to survive, but the ones who created their express entry file yesterday has no patience to wait, guys if you get a chance some time in future I highly recommend to visit those places, so you will understand how lucky we are. I can understand some of them are running out of their time on work permit, but if you did Your best then why you become worry" Is that worries change your life" 8)

A one way ticket cost $1150 from Ottawa or Quebec to reach this little city, almost 3hr flight from both destinations.
:p :-* :p
TRUE

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
mbakhan said:
For all those ladies and gentlemen out there giving verdicts that score will be constant on 453 and blah blah and people like my guess is this and that need to take a break, and please stop spreading negativity around the forum, you don't have slightest idea how it is going to be and even then you predict, the question is on what basis, and which sixth sense, and why everyone's sixth sense in this forum is so pessimistic? Don't let people lose hopes just because you THINK something that a newbie in this forum would consider as truth and that's why when they ask something they say experts, and that's what you are so please play mature

Thanks
Well said m8...

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
please help my score is 396 my spouse has just completed its mba and till nw i have his wes for bachelors degree..can i go ahead and add in express entry profile for mba as dis will raise my score to 398 nd den can go for wes again later if i get an ita..or is it nt rite ..

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
Yes u can get a job...depends on the type of work...if your in trades...its basically automatic.....

Recruitment company PROHIRE SOLUTIONS is actively looking for truck drivers..

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
i am at 458.. will i have a chance now in 9th draw..

another question:

i have one year foreign work exp where i only have offer-letters and bank statements where it shows my salary was credited.

is this enough. i am unable to gather the reference letters.

please advise..

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
kakhileshreddy said:
i am at 458.. will i have a chance now in 9th draw..

another question:

i have one year foreign work exp where i only have offer-letters and bank statements where it shows my salary was credited.

is this enough. i am unable to gather the reference letters.

please advise..

For claiming work experience points, you will need reference letter from your HR department. Unless the company is defunct or perhaps other reasons, then CIC may consider tax returns or other government-issued docs. If that doesn't exist, pay stubs may work. It's all up to the VO's discretion.

Bank statement is for PoF, don't think it has a place in proving work experiences.

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone else think there is a draw on later today ? If there is lets hope we see CRS goes down #FingersCrossed

chakrireddy

Apr 2, 2015
Usually there is a mail from CIC that there is an update to the EE profile before a draw.But no such mail for the past 2 weeks.Not sure if there will be a draw today.
But hoping desperately for a draw with CR cut off 438 ;D

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EAGERLY WAITING FOR 9th DRAW.....

I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY EE PROFILE...BUT STILL HAVING AN EYE OVER CUTOFF...... :eek: :D :p :'(

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakrireddy said:
Usually there is a mail from CIC that there is an update to the EE profile before a draw.But no such mail for the past 2 weeks.Not sure if there will be a draw today.
But hoping desperately for a draw with CR cut off 438 ;D
Good to know!! So we can sleep tonight :)

lagoon19

Apr 25, 2015
Is there any chance for 100 more points for the cut-off?

Everyone with the point over 400 is so earger and hopeful for the 9th draw. But it may still be too long way for a 300's over like us. But all of us are trying and trying too much for this.

Just wish that they could slightly understand how much difficulty we have been through to get into it today.

Best Wishes for all!!!