+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

50 points for Job Offer

Kalpana_82

Feb 12, 2021
Hi All,

I work for TCS and am trying to claim 50 points for the job offer when creating a profile in the Express Entry. Can you please help me to understand what are the documents that we need to support for claiming the same. What all documents do I need from my manager? Is there any specific format for the same?

Can you please help me with the above query...
Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Kalpana

Kalpana_82

Feb 12, 2021
Hi @NOC98

Thanks for your input. I wanted to know, the Offer that TCS provides while extension, is that itself enough for covering all these or do we need to get any explicit reference document from my manager or co-worker stating my duties...

Thanks
Kalpana

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi @NOC98

Thanks for your input. I wanted to know, the Offer that TCS provides while extension, is that itself enough for covering all these or do we need to get any explicit reference document from my manager or co-worker stating my duties...

Thanks
Kalpana
The details needed in the job offer are mentioned in the links I provided above. It should also state that it should be valid one year after getting your PR.

Reactions: Kalpana_82

Kalpana_82

Feb 12, 2021
Hi @NOC98

Thanks
Kalpana
Hi All,

One of the point that states that to claim the additional 50 points, we need to have a
  • have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa

now in my job offer we have, TCS Canada expects the Applicant’s Canadian assignment to last approximately 24 months While in Canada, the Applicant will be placed on TCS Canada’s payroll.

Is this text enough sufficient to make sure that I have at least one year after they issue the PR or do we need any more additional documents for supporting this?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Kalpana

Khushi877

Jan 9, 2024
Hello Kalpana,

Could you please conform whether you claimed 50 points or not?
If yes, what documents you submitted for express entry using TCS ICT letters.

Thanks,
khooshbu

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Kalpana,

Could you please conform whether you claimed 50 points or not?
If yes, what documents you submitted for express entry using TCS ICT letters.

Thanks,
khooshbu
Are you on LMIA exempt permit and closed permit? If so, have you worked in Canada for a year? You need updated letter from employer that you will have job one year past PR.

Khushi877

Jan 9, 2024
Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, l am on closed work permit without LMIA. By any chance are also TCS Employee? If yes, could you please confirm if we can avail this document from TCS? Or TCS provide this letter that I will continue with employment after PR for one year?

Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, l am on closed work permit without LMIA. By any chance are also TCS Employee? If yes, could you please confirm if we can avail this document from TCS? Or TCS provide this letter that I will continue with employment after PR for one year?

Thanks in advance
So LMIA exempt. Don’t work for TCS. Many people ask about TCS so search the forum. The link outlines what needs to be in the updated job letter if you have a year of experience.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html