+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
OMG, we all have the same assigned No. Wonder if it’s why my file was not touched for over a year!!
According to media articles last year and IRCC’s response to some of their questions, some assigned numbers are used as “holding bins” possibly for applications that have been grouped by passing some steps but waiting for other steps to complete. Officers can access them like a virtual ’file drawer’ when they start moving applicants to those next steps. I can’t say for sure that this is your case but it is unusual for a human officer to have a ‘BOT’ designation. Best wishes.

Reactions: Eddy17

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
According to media articles last year and IRCC’s response to some of their questions, some assigned numbers are used as “holding bins” possibly for applications that have been grouped by passing some steps but waiting for other steps to complete. Officers can access them like a virtual ’file drawer’ when they start moving applicants to those next steps. I can’t say for sure that this is your case but it is unusual for a human officer to have a ‘BOT’ designation. Best wishes.
I hope all we get it soon

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dude some of these agents are big pain in the butt as well. Called after almost 2 months or more to get an update. After waiting for almost 35 mins., this guy with his arrogant tone says it's what you see on account. Pathetic people, these sorts are given wage increases, can you believe it. Was very condescending, not sure how they're keeping him in a customer service role. Sad part is they feel more fearless as there's no way to report such arrogant clowns

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Medical passed, BIL finished, ADR submitted, waiting for p.r confirmation.

Meanwhile I am planning to go back home, I have Interim Work authorization.
What are my options to return?

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
My timeline is:
Stream B - non-essential (English)
Application Number- E026
Applied: July 14th, 2021
AOR: June 23rd, 2022
ADR Request (Schedule A) - June 24th 2022
Medical passed - July 8th, 2022
ADR Request (Schedule B) - 10th March, 2023
ADR Request (T4 and Proof of Income)- March 20,2023
ADR Request (Schedule A)-May 9, 2023
PR confirmation email- 17 May 2023
Primary office - Whitehorse
confirmation email came from Calgary
Congrats!

Reactions: Ash05

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
I finally got the approval email today! Almost 2 years after I applied!

My timeline is:
Stream B - non-essential (English)
Application Number- E0026
Applied: July 10th, 2021
AOR: June 15th, 2022
ADR Request - Feb 2023
Medical passed - Feb 13th, 2023
Two ghost updates in the last week
PR confirmation email- 17 May 2023
Primary office - Whitehorse
confirmation email came from Calgary
Congrats!!

Reactions: Eddy17

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dude some of these agents are big pain in the butt as well. Called after almost 2 months or more to get an update. After waiting for almost 35 mins., this guy with his arrogant tone says it's what you see on account. Pathetic people, these sorts are given wage increases, can you believe it. Was very condescending, not sure how they're keeping him in a customer service role. Sad part is they feel more fearless as there's no way to report such arrogant clowns
Now called again & this lady was totally opposite of that guy, courteous tone & quite helpful

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
Called them on Monday and tried again and got connected. She was so rude told me you called on Monday and calling again today? Just after 2 days nothing is changed so continue waiting nothing else anyone can do except officer. I was talking and she hang up my call.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: gprg23 and maxiie
May 18, 2023
Hi everyone I received a procedural fairness letter for my TR to PR application on September 27,2022 as I was in India for my marriage and I responded to it after I came back to Canada in October 2022. Since then I have no response. Does anyone have the same situation.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone I received a procedural fairness letter for my TR to PR application on September 27,2022 as I was in India for my marriage and I responded to it after I came back to Canada in October 2022. Since then I have no response. Does anyone have the same situation.
Why did you receive PFL? What did it say? There are no timelines for PFL.