+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tee Ndebs

Jun 12, 2021
I applied in essential stream in july, 2021.
My final decision updated on 29th of april and got my portal 1 on 30th of april
On 3rd of may I got my portal 2
And after a week on May 13 I got my ecopr.
Now waiting for my pr card. Hope it will help.
Thank you!
Congrats, I got first email on May 10. Waiting for portal. I hope I get as fast as you

sidakol

May 12, 2021
I applied in essential stream in july, 2021.
My final decision updated on 29th of april and got my portal 1 on 30th of april
On 3rd of may I got my portal 2
And after a week on May 13 I got my ecopr.
Now waiting for my pr card. Hope it will help.
Thank you!
Thanks for the update. I got May 2nd for final decision but yet to receive email. I called and they said mail was sent on the 7th May. I am patiently waiting for it to be resent and I can update like you. Congratulations!

yycjsy

May 16, 2024
I am in the same boat.... stuck at security check. Been asking MP to enquire IRCC every 3 months but all getting the same result, and always a very generic response "officer is actively working on it". Not sure why.... Anyone in the same boat should we all connect?

Still waiting for decision on my TR to PR Pathway applied on May 6th 2021
TR to PR Pathway- Application submitted on May 6th 2021 AOR - April 2022 Medical passed- October 2023 But still waiting for final decision on my application. Even MP sent couple of enquiries but IRCC replied that all assessments are passed and currently they on security check. Is any one stuck in same situation?

Ronnie91

Dec 23, 2023
Has anyone heard that anyone was refused because of failing to pass the security check? This is now becoming my biggest concern right now. I can accept long wait, but if it was refused due to security reasons eventually after 3 years of waiting, there is nothing I can do to make it up given the approaching expiring date of my work permit.

Ka3ir

Aug 16, 2023
Has anyone heard that anyone was refused because of failing to pass the security check? This is now becoming my biggest concern right now. I can accept long wait, but if it was refused due to security reasons eventually after 3 years of waiting, there is nothing I can do to make it up given the approaching expiring date of my work permit.
I don’t heard any single case where someone application get refused due to security reason unless applicant is actually a security concern for canada.

Reactions: Ronnie91

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I contacted my MP again, and here is his reply:

"After having conferred with my colleagues at IRCC via our MP Line for an update on your file, I was advised that all of the checks are complete with the exception of the security checks which is currently in progress.

For context, I must impress upon you that for the purposes of mandatory security checks (which are required for every application with IRCC), IRCC officials must enlist the cooperation of their third-party security partners to complete the necessary work and, as such, they are also bound by their timelines as well and it appears as though they are a bit behind on their files due to a large volume of requests.

Therefore, I`m afraid we must remain patient and allow them to complete their work."

yycjsy

May 16, 2024
Does anyone know what can the MP office actually help with our application? I asked my local MP for assistance, all their response is exactly what I can see from my application status online...

MP office responded, "All information is under review and no further actions are required for now, just wait". Well, I got this all the time when I called IRCC myself too. Then why do we need their assistance?

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Does anyone know what can the MP office actually help with our application? I asked my local MP for assistance, all their response is exactly what I can see from my application status online...

MP office responded, "All information is under review and no further actions are required for now, just wait". Well, I got this all the time when I called IRCC myself too. Then why do we need their assistance?
in my opinion, they can remind the IRCC officer about us. No more, unfortunately.

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
  • May 7th 2021 Applied under IG stream with outland spouse while on study/co-op work permit (all details included, including biometrics)
  • Application number E0027…
  • March 11,2022 AOR received
  • March 17,2022 Linked application
  • June 28, 2022 Requested GCMS notes
  • September 28,2022 received notes (stated Medical as passed criminality in progress)
  • March 16,2023 Request to fill form Schedule 3 (replied on the same day)
  • April 6,2023 Confirmation of receipt of requested documents
  • Numerous calls to IRCC
  • May 24 called IRCC -agent said they would escalate the file
  • June 29,2023 PR Information request from Etobicoke office (information however was wrong) called IRCC agent advised me to reply with my info
  • June 30,2023 replied with my information and spouses info ( no update since it turned out to be someone else’s PR confirmation)
  • July 27,2023 received Procedural Fairness Letter
  • August 9, 2023 Submitted documents in response to Procedural Fairness
  • August 28,2023 Confirmation of receipt of documents (5:30 pm)
  • August 28,2023 Received 2nd Procedural Fairness Letter (5:52pm)
  • August 29,2023 Submitted response to PFL
  • September 8,2023 Confirmation of receipt of documents
  • September 20 2023 called IRCC documents still under review. (No update)
  • September 25 2023- called IRCC. Informed that file had moved to Humanitarian and Compassionate office and that I should’ve received request for H&C docs IMM 5283 and IMM 0008. I Mailed forms on the same day ( it had been received Sept 22)
  • September 26, 2023- Sent by webform, email and mailed to Vancouver office
  • September 28 2023- Received in Vancouver office (according to mail tracker)
  • October 1, 2023 - received email notification and saw update as “Application cancelled” (no notes on file)4:43pm
  • October 2 2023 - called IRCC office closed for National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
  • October 3 2023- called IRCC. Agent confirmed file was with H&C she would request official information letter and new application details from Vancouver office where my file now is
  • October 4th 2023 - finally received email from IRCC with information letter that I was supposed to have received dated September 8 (1:22pm)
  • October 4th 2023 -email from H&C requesting documents I had already sent on 26th(1:33pm)
  • October 4 2023- emailed forms and sent webforms too.
  • October 5 2023- receipt of docs confirmed by agent through phone call to IRCC
  • October 17 2023 - received request for 3 more forms for spouse and proof that spouse is in Canada
  • October 18 2023- emailed forms and received automated email confirmation, received confirmation that webforms had also been received in separate email.
  • October 18 called IRCC was informed that I had been issued a $1050 refund for spouse overpayment. Repaid $550 for spousal application processing and sent another email.
  • October 26,2023 - Sent email with documents again and requested confirmation of receipt after phone call to IRCC (agent said no doc on file)
  • November 7 2023 - Vancouver Office acknowledged receipt of documents and proof of payment
  • November 28 2023 - (5 weeks after last submission) sent email to H&C office requesting information.
  • December 21,2023 sent email to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
  • January 2, 2024 received Ministerial correspondence to email I sent December 21,2023 (nothing useful)
  • January 2, 2024 received MP’s response and it was clear nothing was happening or moving on the file and I was told earliest I’d get a response was March 2025 with H&C timelines. Decided to try Express entry
  • January 3, 2024 Took new CELPIP test.
  • January 10,2024 Received new CELPIP results
  • January 16,2024- I Submitted Express entry profile. (520 CRS)
  • January 18, 2024 Spouse submitted Express Entry (CRS 480)
  • January 30, 2024 called IRCC no update on H&C application
  • February 14, 2024 Spouse received invitation to apply (ITA) through Express Entry under federal skilled worker (FSW) with 480 CRS ( health workers stream)
  • Feb 29 at 7:42pm Submitted all documents (including proof of Medicals)
  • March 1,2024 Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR)
  • April 2, Requested information on Application from MP
  • April 5, update from MP; no progress on file (H&C)
  • April 5, 2024 Received request for re-submission my CELPIP (Express Entry profile) submitted same day
  • April 9 biometrics requested
  • April 10 biometrics submitted
  • Withdrew H&C (Tr to Pr application around beginning of May)
  • May 8,2024 final decision ghost update
  • May 9, application update in tracker copr (around 11am)
  • May 9, portal 1 email 2:57pm (Etobicoke office) replied and submitted at 3pm
  • May 17, portal 2 email 7:11am logged in and submitted at 9:07am
  • May 22, ECOPR received from Etobicoke office at 3:41pm

Reactions: Wait1MinorYear