+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

Protected person

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
I am from Pakistan but my family live is turkey in the starting they sent me a letter that you are in pilot program ( few months back when I saw my ATIP immigration notes I came to know turkey is not in pilot program and they put a note that dependant are living in Istanbul and it’s not included in pilot program but they didn’t inform me).
on 2nd February I received my pre arrival here and on same day my family received their medical and biometric after that there is no news now yesterday I got my ecopr so let see what happen next how much time they take I have a fear they will ask for another medical of my spouse as the old one will expire on 15feb
My visa office was Montreal they are to lazy to do anything after February they didn’t touch my file and didn’t ask for CSQ so on November I moved to onterio and inform IRCC that me and my dependant no longer link with Quebec so if the file is ready please process it and now in January with in 3 week I got everything. The VO is Etobicoke now.
I wish u All the best And pray for ur family as well..
My file is still in pilot ans is processing in Missisauga office.. and i live in toronto..
18 oct 2022 i filled my pr and 2 months later i got pilot letter and now after one year i got pre arrival and eligibilty letter 2 weeks ago.. and after that silence again.. they also didnt ask for my family medical till now

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
I wish u All the best And pray for ur family as well..
My file is still in pilot ans is processing in Missisauga office.. and i live in toronto..
18 oct 2022 i filled my pr and 2 months later i got pilot letter and now after one year i got pre arrival and eligibilty letter 2 weeks ago.. and after that silence again.. they also didnt ask for my family medical till now
Did they sent you a letter with the detail of your family members you include in your application?
did they create their UCI and application number ?

Feb 12, 2024
Has anyone still waiting from 2021/2022? My application was sent in Jan 2022 to the Mississauga office, Eligibility requirement passed on August 15th, 2023 and haven't heard anything since then. The processing time is 28 months now. Any idea when I can expect to hear back? It's so frustrating.

axesting

May 10, 2023
Has anyone still waiting from 2021/2022? My application was sent in Jan 2022 to the Mississauga office, Eligibility requirement passed on August 15th, 2023 and haven't heard anything since then. The processing time is 28 months now. Any idea when I can expect to hear back? It's so frustrating.
I didn't hear anything back until i got an email for the first portal invitation. If it's still within the processing time, then i suggest you to wait.