+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

getvisa

Mar 15, 2010
terki said:
ok thanks

if u dont have an uci - then dont miss the nomination file # from N.S

choose wisely
My occupation is regulatory so i have to get some of certification and licence to eligible in job criteria.
i can get those things once i arrive in canada.

So My question i should i mention that, i work on other jobs till i get licence and certification.
if yes then should i have search those other jobs and create report for that? and attach on application.

Your help is tame to right direction.

Thanks
VD

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
mrwait said:
plz help guys!

Is accountant a regulated occupation in Nova Scotia ?
yes if you are a certified accountant.
cmiiw
check this out:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=1111

lamarjames42

Nov 4, 2014
Hi Guys how are you, I have applied for NSNP 2014 on 20 th March 2014 but still don't get any kind of acknowledgment or any other email from there side, whenever i send them email they tell we are processing application.... could anyone tell me when should i receive nomination or rejection?

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YESTERDAY i sent a mail to NSOI to WITHDRAW my application amd asked them to send me back yhe whole package.. They were lightning fast to response my email!!!!! lolzzzz

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
hi piklu99,

would you mind if you can share the content of their reply....i'm just waiting also my app package to be return back...

thanks...

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
waiwera said:
yes if you are a certified accountant.
cmiiw
check this out:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=1111
I did but iam still confused as they have other job titles, my sister is just a normal accountant from India, not a certified one...so wt do i do in this case plz? She has BBA and MBA finance, but never certified accountant ! plz help with your knowledge ? Is this then certified (accountant)in nova scotia? Is it a regulated job(accountant) in nova scotia?

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
mrwait said:
I did but iam still confused as they have other job titles, my sister is just a normal accountant from India, not a certified one...so wt do i do in this case plz? She has BBA and MBA finance, but never certified accountant ! plz help with your knowledge ? Is this then certified (accountant)in nova scotia? Is it a regulated job(accountant) in nova scotia?
if she is not certified then her job is not regulated.

emakris

Apr 2, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
Some forumites sent private messages asking for a sample settlement plan, i'm posted as a guide. There are other examples on this forum if you search

Settlement plans have a significant element of uniqueness. It is unique to each person's situation. Here.....I Strongly advise that you edit to suit your situation. I'll post publicly for the benefit of others too

EDIT DO NOT COPY WORD FOR WORD

I've thoughtfully planned my settlement in Nova Scotia spanning the areas of Economics, Network / Relationship building, and Job Search
Settlement – Economics:
I have over $xxxxxxxxx in funds saved with no dependents (see attached liquid assets). I'm also saving an extra $3600 through the end of 2014 for my move to Nova Scotia. With very limited loan liability ($x/ mo), Per my research on craigslist, I can get a one bedroom at a good location for ~ 550/ month. With food, transportation, phone, internet. I can limit my initial monthly cost burden to $1250 / month.

Settlement – Network:
I enjoy the benefit of having a friend from Nova Scotia (copy of text messages per my inquiries, communications with on where to live etc is attached)First is to build my initial network through my friend that resides in Sydney She'll be introducing me to her childhood friends many of which now live in Halifax. I also plan on building a professional network by attending engineering conferences like the CSCE annual sustainable Municipalities conference that affords Engineers / Technologist to build a network but also provides the opportunity to interview with companies hiring engineers and scientist. Being a person of faith, I also plan on finding a church family

Settlement – Finding a Job.
I have started the process for licensure to practice Mechanical Engineering in Nova Scotia (see attached correspondence on progress on licensure). The plan is to be licensed prior to arrival as my education falls under the Washignton accord and not needing to sit the exam. I've also researched alternative jobs aligned with my experience but not needing licensure. To increase my chances of success, I'll attend mock interviews to understand the norms in Canada (specifically Nova Scotia) in interviewing in the event that I fail to secure a job on / before arrival
I have researched volunteer opportunities via isis and plan on volunteering the first week of arrival to meet people, further establish a network and also to seize the opportunity to display my competence.
I have recently joined Canadian job banks and working the option of working with XXXXXX – a XXXXXXXXX dealership company (I currently work for XXXXXXXXXXXX)

Future Plans –
My immediate future plan is to get established in Nova Scotia (economically, socially etc.) Start my Engineering Job and get involved in the community. My goal is to be resident in Nova Scotia by the summer of 2015 (contingent on processing times)
Thank you friend.

admr

Nov 16, 2014
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is replacing the RLMD stream with a new stream in January, 2015 called Nova Scotia Demand – Express Entry. The program is being realigned with the federal government’s new Express Entry which is designed to make processing quicker. New guidelines, criteria and application forms will be posted on our website once the stream opens.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
admr said:
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is replacing the RLMD stream with a new stream in January, 2015 called Nova Scotia Demand – Express Entry. The program is being realigned with the federal government's new Express Entry which is designed to make processing quicker. New guidelines, criteria and application forms will be posted on our website once the stream opens.
Could you please share the link where you found this :)

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
related link:

http://unews.ca/two-express-immigration-streams-coming/

Demand Express Entry applicants must have have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of seven or higher and a minimum of 67 immigration points. - See more at: http://unews.ca/two-express-immigration-streams-coming/#sthash.jJ40Fw1J.dpuf

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
next in line said:
related link:

http://unews.ca/two-express-immigration-streams-coming/

Demand Express Entry applicants must have have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of seven or higher and a minimum of 67 immigration points. - See more at: http://unews.ca/two-express-immigration-streams-coming/#sthash.jJ40Fw1J.dpuf
But Demand Express Entry stream is for high-skilled students and temporary foreign workers, who can apply for permanent residence with lower wait-times

Right?. Anynews or updated for programs like RLMD