+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Dear Seniors,
My brother Planning to apply for NSNP on Dec 2014, Following are his details:

NOC: 3012 (Redg. Nurse)
Exp: 3 Yrs
IELTS: L=6.5, R= 4.5, S=4.5, W=6.0 Overall= 7.0
MARTIAL STATUS= Single
EDUCATION= BSc Nursing (4Yrs)
WES= Received

The consultant asked to submit the application on first week of Dec, becoz i came to know about this programme very late.
Following are my doubts:
1) The consultant is telling only 5.5 Overall Band is required for applying NSNP, is it true?
2) Will this affect the Express Entry starting in Jan 2015?
3) Is it worth to pay the consultant 20K for applying for the application process (Just for application) total charge is 1.5 Lakh?

Your support and co-operation is highly appreciated

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
praveencv1979 said:
Dear Seniors,

MARTIAL STATUS= Single
WES= Received

The consultant asked to submit the application on first week of Dec, becoz i came to know about this programme very late.

Who is your consultant???? Give full detail...

Following are my doubts:
1) The consultant is telling only 5.5 Overall Band is required for applying NSNP, is it true?
3) Is it worth to pay the consultant 20K for applying for the application process (Just for application) total charge is 1.5 Lakh?

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
praveencv1979 said:
Dear Seniors,

MARTIAL STATUS= Single
WES= Received

Following are my doubts:

Here are my recommendations...
1) Wait till NSPN releases first communication on the 2015 RLMD. It's good that you have ALL your docs prepared. Do not pay a consultant prior to the NSPN RLMD Criteria information being released to the public.

A scenario can occur where your IELTS score per the new rules is too low. In that case, you'd have thrown away consultation fee when you do not qualify for the program.

Historically, NSPN will release information about the RLMD stream 3 - 4 weeks before the program opens and will start accepting applications up to 2 weeks prior to the official program open date.

In short, wait till mid December, I reckon that's around the time RLMD criteria and NOC codes for 2015 will be released. Verify that your NOC code, IELTS, age etc fall within the new criteria..then apply.

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello my friends (sohaila,solomonwise,sarapatriciaf,tenkrun10,arandas,bensonams and all people in the same boat as me i need your help ASAP :eek:

on saturday i sent all inqueires to NSNP with full evidance on what he asked me to approve.and today i received email from immigration officer like below :
Hi Mr. Alhajibrahim,

I am working on your NSNP application today and have questions for you.

You applied for the federal skilled worker (FSW) program in 2014. Have you heard anything from CIC about your FSW application? Have you been given a file number yet?

With regards to your NSNP application, I have serious concerns about your intention to settle in Nova Scotia, as you identified Alberta as your intended destination in your FSW application.

If you contact CIC about your FSW application and request that you change your intended destination to Nova Scotia, then I would be prepared to nomination you. Let me know how you plan to proceed.

If you decide to contact CIC to change your destination to Nova Scotia, then provide me with proof of that correspondence by December 1, 2014.

Thanks,
Leanne Bartlett
Program Officer
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Halifax, NS
Tel: 902-722-1225

Note that i did not tell him that i applied to FSW2014 ???! but i but my UCI # because i applied before to fsw2013???i was always avoided to tell him about that,because i told you before i put alberta area in canada destenation in my file to fsw2014.

please my friends i am in critical suituation now .
HOW can i contact to fsw to change my destination from alberta to NOVA SCOTIA? i think it is very easy isn'tit??
why he does not asked me to withdraw my application fsw2014 !!!!!!!!
any body give me the formula of email that can help me to introduce my situation to cic and the offical email ?
how many days that cic can reply to my inquier asap before 1 december???

i hope to take the nomination inshalah

eng.suzan

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
admr said:
Hello all

Do I need to attest all the documents to be submitted to nsnp 2015
NO!!! unless the new rules emerge and they add the need to attest. I did NOT attest any documents this year. Rules do change

admr

Nov 16, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
NO!!! unless the new rules emerge and they add the need to attest. I did NOT attest any documents this year. Rules do change
Is there any news when ns will return 2014 application as I too had applied.

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
My file reached on March 18th, I haven't get nomination or file back. Let me know the mail id for NSNP
to know about my file status

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:
Hello my friends (sohaila,solomonwise,sarapatriciaf,tenkrun10,arandas,bensonams and all people in the same boat as me i need your help ASAP :eek:

on saturday i sent all inqueires to NSNP with full evidance on what he asked me to approve.and today i received email from immigration officer like below :
Hi Mr. Alhajibrahim,

You applied for the federal skilled worker (FSW) program in 2014. Have you heard anything from CIC about your FSW application? Have you been given a file number yet?

With regards to your NSNP application, I have serious concerns about your intention to settle in Nova Scotia, as you identified Alberta as your intended destination in your FSW application.

If you contact CIC about your FSW application and request that you change your intended destination to Nova Scotia, then I would be prepared to nomination you. Let me know how you plan to proceed.

If you decide to contact CIC to change your destination to Nova Scotia, then provide me with proof of that correspondence by December 1, 2014.

Thanks,
Leanne Bartlett
Program Officer
Halifax, NS

Note that i did not tell him that i applied to FSW2014 ???! but i but my UCI # because i applied before to fsw2013???i was always avoided to tell him about that,because i told you before i put alberta area in canada destenation in my file to fsw2014.

HOW can i contact to fsw to change my destination from alberta to NOVA SCOTIA? i think it is very easy isn'tit??
any body give me the formula of email that can help me to introduce my situation to cic and the offical email ?

eng.suzan
My first question is did you receive File number from FSW2014?

Send an email to CIC with file number or related information (surname, name, birth date, passport number) and request change of destination and send this email copy and reply to NS office. NS office need evidence, I think NS will accept your correspondence.

Thanks

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Send an email to CIC with file number or related information (surname, name, birth date, passport number) and request change of destination and send this email copy and reply to NS office. NS office need evidence, I think NS will accept your correspondence.

Thanks
hello

NO i did not received any file # yet FOR my application fsw2014 which is reached at 20/10/2014 at 9:56 am by dannie but i have already uci # from rejected application fsw2013.i will send an email to cic asking about that but i am so scared that cic will answer me after one month,y know she give me 1 dec as deadline.if i send the email copy to my officer do you think it is enough???

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:

Thanks
hello

NO i did not received any file # yet FOR my application fsw2014 which is reached at 20/10/2014 at 9:56 am by dannie but i have already uci # from rejected application fsw2013.i will send an email to cic asking about that but i am so scared that cic will answer me after one month,y know she give me 1 dec as deadline.if i send the email copy to my officer do you think it is enough???
Ok, send email to CIC with your UCI # for change your destination, hope they will accept because he/she clearly wrote that request for change your destination and give correspondence. Also. attached if you get any auto reply email from CIC and tell them When ever you receive confirmation you send to NS office.

I think you don't have any other option to keep alive your NSNP application because your deadline is very near.

Best of luck
Thanks

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng.suzan said:

Thanks
hello

you can inform the NS officer that you will put her in your email with CIC office in (Bcc))

so that she can see your email and the prove of changing the destination.

after that send the same email and auto reply confirmation to NS officer

inshallah you will get the nomination letter

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
eng.suzan said:

Hi Mr. Alhajibrahim,

Thanks,
Leanne Bartlett
Program Officer
Halifax, NS

eng.suzan
when did u apply for nova scotia pnp pl ?

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014