+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
This is the reply of my case officer when ask when can I receive an update after sending docs. Atleast there's time frame.

I have received your email. I will respond to it properly sometime next week.

Again, you have to be patient and not re-send information every day. This will only delay your application further.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vimaljindal2 said:
Hello Friends,
I just spoke on phone to NSOI . They told me that 74 nominations have been issued till now . She also told me that they are processing applications received till 14h March and hope they will finish nominations by that date . They may not open file received after 14h March . Very disappointing news . My application reached on 18th March . Very unlucky . I am really very sad to hear this news from the lady there on phone .
It is really very bad news.
Is there someone else who also received a similar answer from NSOI?

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
Did u got the hard copy of nomination via mail.
how many days it took to reach u?
Sunnytheshine,

With your nomination letter email, NS office attached another file (Additional Instruction of Nominee File Submission). In which they clearly said in first point that "the original or a photocopy of the attached letter of approval which should be placed at the front of your application package".

I think now its clear that we can send copy of email nomination (without sign by manager).

Thanks

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Sohailh said:
Sunnytheshine,

With your nomination letter email, NS office attached another file (Additional Instruction of Nominee File Submission). In which they clearly said in first point that "the original or a photocopy of the attached letter of approval which should be placed at the front of your application package".

I think now its clear that we can send copy of email nomination (without sign by manager).

Thanks
Dear friend

I m not denying anything i know its written to submit copy in second document attached with nomination letter.
But just for safer side its better to submit the hard copy received via mail in our cic application to avoid delay in our visa process as we know nomination is valid for 6 months so its better to wait for some 15 to 20 days more to get hard copy.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
vimaljindal2 said:
Hello Friends,
I just spoke on phone to NSOI . They told me that 74 nominations have been issued till now . She also told me that they are processing applications received till 14h March and hope they will finish nominations by that date . They may not open file received after 14h March . Very disappointing news . My application reached on 18th March . Very unlucky . I am really very sad to hear this news from the lady there on phone .
On which number you have contacted?

enterpasscode

Jul 11, 2014
vimaljindal2 said:
Hello Friends,
This information is confirmed. Sorry to all of us whose applications were received post March 14, 2014. They even have not finished all the March 14 applicants yet that is why I think they already released this information.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
enterpasscode said:
This information is confirmed. Sorry to all of us whose applications were received post March 14, 2014. They even have not finished all the March 14 applicants yet that is why I think they already released this information.
How you are sure mate?

hendyms

Mar 15, 2013
I send them an e-mail, and this is their reply.
DISAPPOINTING

Thank you for emailing the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

The RLMD stream is currently being reviewed to implement processing improvements for next year. This includes a review of the ‘first-come, first-serve’ model. However, to remain as fair as possible we cannot implement any changes this year to affect the processing of applications.

The Office of Immigration is returning the applications of all unprocessed applicants after the 150 candidates are nominated. We are not keeping applications because of the high volume and likelihood of changes to the streams design for next year. Further, the basis of the RLMD stream is that is meets the evolving needs of the Nova Scotia economy. As such we cannot predict which occupations will be in-demand next cycle. As per our guidelines, we reserve the right to change any criteria without notice.

We hope this information helps clarify, and we thank you for your patience.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
As long as the Canadian immigration system is done via manual intake - the first come , first served basis is the ONLY way to process. The more efficient alternative is what Canada hopes to implement in Jan 2015 Express Entry....where a computer will use a scoring system to rank applicants in the pool within a selected time frame. The most qualified will fill the first spots. This is what Australia does now. Australia went away from their manual process in 2012.

In my opinion, I think the main reason NSOI changed their mind on keeping 2014 applications in line for 2015 is the potential impact of express entry- Everyone , even provincial nominees will have to apply via an online portal. No mailings of application anymore. There may be other reasons but I suspect this to be one of major.

ppwang

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-03-10
Doc's Request.
2014-06-23
Nomination.....
2014-07-31
AOR Received.
2014-10-09
File Transfer...
2014-10-29
Hi ITexpert and all friends from worldwide,

I saw some news for all, but please keep going whatever if you never give up, finally you would be successful ! I Just received the nomination letter last night, yes look like they will complete all in next couple weeks.

However good luck for all, let's meet in Canada !

Have a nice weekend !

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
ppwang said:

I saw some news for all, but please keep going whatever if you never give up, finally you would be successful ! I Just received the nomination letter last night, yes look like they will complete all in next couple weeks.

Have a nice weekend !
Big congrats to you ppwang. Thanks for the encouraging words.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
ppwang said:

Have a nice weekend !
Ppwang, did NSOI request additional documents ? if they did, when were the documents requested ? what documents did requests.

All please update the spreadsheet to show nomination given

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Congratulation ! All the best for CIC.

ppwang said:

Have a nice weekend !

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
We never to know about next year. Canadian immigration has rights to change the program anytime such as CEC, FSW, PNP etc..

Next year, new program is coming. It's called express entry and it will also impact PNP program.

But who applied under this RLMD program and those got nomination letter. Really really very lucky because I have seen that still SINP program has not started nomination. or may be some got nomination.

But NS team is working very fast as compare to other provinces.

hendyms said:
I send them an e-mail, and this is their reply.
DISAPPOINTING

Thank you for emailing the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

The RLMD stream is currently being reviewed to implement processing improvements for next year. This includes a review of the ‘first-come, first-serve' model. However, to remain as fair as possible we cannot implement any changes this year to affect the processing of applications.

The Office of Immigration is returning the applications of all unprocessed applicants after the 150 candidates are nominated. We are not keeping applications because of the high volume and likelihood of changes to the streams design for next year. Further, the basis of the RLMD stream is that is meets the evolving needs of the Nova Scotia economy. As such we cannot predict which occupations will be in-demand next cycle. As per our guidelines, we reserve the right to change any criteria without notice.

We hope this information helps clarify, and we thank you for your patience.