+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
sjulien said:
We never to know about next year. Canadian immigration has rights to change the program anytime such as CEC, FSW, PNP etc..

Next year, new program is coming. It's called express entry and it will also impact PNP program.

But who applied under this RLMD program and those got nomination letter. Really really very lucky because I have seen that still SINP program has not started nomination. or may be some got nomination.

But NS team is working very fast as compare to other provinces.
Your words in bold is why I cautioned some not to cause unneeded chaos in protest. As frustrating as waiting can be, NS has proved to be better that some other programs like SINP. I peaked into the SINP forum just to compare and it appears nomination had hardly started. Comparatively Nova Scotia is looking good.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Of course buddy, because I had applied for SINP program but unfortunately not selected my application because of CAP reached. God grace, I have applied under CEC categories.

You know beauty of nova scotia process is that they haven't declared any cap will be reached or not. Means that they are still processing files based on first come first serve basis.

Whereas, SINP had declared cap limit after one weeks without checking files of applicants. I heard that some applicants had submitted incomplete files through online. Very bad experience in SINP process.

I have been involving this thread on first day because my friends and family member had applied and got case numbers.

tenkrun10 said:
Your words in bold is why I cautioned some not to cause unneeded chaos in protest. As frustrating as waiting can be, NS has proved to be better that some other programs like SINP. I peaked into the SINP forum just to compare and it appears nomination had hardly started. Comparatively Nova Scotia is looking good.

ppwang

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-03-10
Doc's Request.
2014-06-23
Nomination.....
2014-07-31
AOR Received.
2014-10-09
File Transfer...
2014-10-29
My officer request the additional document in the end of June, there are included the financial, day to day duty from currently employee, modify the totally years for education. I can't access the spreadsheet these days, if the administrator may help to update ? Thanks

tenkrun10 said:
Ppwang, did NSOI request additional documents ? if they did, when were the documents requested ? what documents did requests.

All please update the spreadsheet to show nomination given

ppwang

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-03-10
Doc's Request.
2014-06-23
Nomination.....
2014-07-31
AOR Received.
2014-10-09
File Transfer...
2014-10-29
Thank you and good luck for you as well !
sjulien said:
Congratulation ! All the best for CIC.

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
ppwang said:
My officer request the additional document in the end of June, there are included the financial, day to day duty from currently employee, modify the totally years for education. I can't access the spreadsheet these days, if the administrator may help to update ? Thanks
Firstly congrats to you & can you plz tell who was your case officer?

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppwang said:
Hi ITexpert and all friends from worldwide,

I saw some news for all, but please keep going whatever if you never give up, finally you would be successful ! I Just received the nomination letter last night, yes look like they will complete all in next couple weeks.

However good luck for all, let's meet in Canada !

Have a nice weekend !
Hi ppwang,

Thank you for good wishes!

Let it be the best for all of us!

Thanks to all forum users for collaboration.
I hope it is not the finish!

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
ppwang said:
Thank you and good luck for you as well !
Hi PPWANG
CONGURATULATION FOR YOUR NOMINATION
How did you sent you additional documents ? Through email or normal mail ?

Regards
NEWPLAN

blissbarbie18

Jul 14, 2014
Good afternoon **********

I am the officer assigned to assess your application for nomination by the Province of Nova Scotia through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program - Regional Labour Market Demand Stream. In order to be able to complete my assessment the following information is required. Please see below for the date by which this information is required.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada Forms
· IMM 0008 Generic:

o This form is out of

o Your years of education do not match what is entered on your IMM 5669 form. Ensure the two are consistent. On the IMM 0008 Generic form you are to include all education.

· IMM 5669 Background/Declaration:

o Page 1 (Q5) Personal details of your mother: Please review and edit if necessary, include your mother’s given names and your mother’s last name before she was married

o Page 2: Section 8 – please include information regarding your history for 2006-06 to 2009/04. In Sections 12 put the term “present” in the “to” column next to your current address.

FINANCIAL

o Please provide updated 3rd party bank statements, clearly indicating the most recent balances, for all your personal accounts including statements for any credit cards or loans that you may have. If you have other banking/financial activity outside of China, please include statements for those as well. Please ensure that all account statements indicates the owner of each account/credit card/loan, etc.

o IF APPLICABLE: If you currently own property, please provide a third party property market value assessment for the property that will indicate what your property is currently (current meaning within the last year) worth. If there is a mortgage on the property please provide third party official documentation that indicates the interest and principal currently owing from the financial lending institution that is holding the mortgage related to your property as well.

In addition to the above please provide the requested documentation and respond to the questions below:
· As your intended occupation is one that is regulated in Nova Scotia and will require licensing/certification, please provide third party proof that you have contacted the relevant nursing certification associations/boards to inquire about how you would get to be certified in Nova Scotia. Proof can be in the form of emails you have sent in addition to replies that you have received.
GENERAL: IN YOUR OWN WORDS, please tell me and be specific in your responses regarding:

· How you found out about Nova Scotia, and the Nova Scotia Nominee Program

· When you found about the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

· How long and why you have been considering immigration to Canada and why choose Nova Scotia specifically

· What do you know about Halifax, Nova Scotia? Have you researched the neighbourhoods in the city? Do you know where you may wish to live? Have you reached out to anyone living in Halifax? Provide evidence that you are researching into living in Halifax and planning your settlement.

· Have you researched the labour market in Halifax for Nurses? Do you know who the main employers are in this field? Are you aware of the average salary in the field? Provide evidence that you are researching the labour market and are trying to build your professional network.

· Have you researched jobs that you can do while you wait to be certified as a Registered Nurse in Halifax, NS? Please provide examples of jobs that you have found on employment websites, that you would potentially apply for in Nova Scotia

Please provide the requested photocopies of documentation / information to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration as soon as possible and no later than September 02, 2014 If you are able to complete and return the requested information to us as soon as is possible, it will enable the Office of Immigration to quicker make a decision regarding nomination by the Province. Ensure that you quote your name and file number ***** for ease of reference. If the requested information is not provided by this date September 2nd, 2014 your application will be considered for REFUSAL.

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Congratulations!!
You can register with nova Scotia start website to prove your employability.
It may usefull.

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
Anyone here who were requested for additional document only to be refused later on? Thanks!

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
blissbarbie18 said:
what is the website..tnx

[ you can find it on official website of nova Scotia and only nominated are able to register on that so I cannot able how to use it but it definitely help you in this matter.]

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blissbarbie18 said:
Good afternoon **********

I am the officer assigned to assess your application for nomination by the Province of Nova Scotia through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program - Regional Labour Market Demand Stream. In order to be able to complete my assessment the following information is required. Please see below for the date by which this information is required.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada Forms
· IMM 0008 Generic:

o This form is out of

o Your years of education do not match what is entered on your IMM 5669 form. Ensure the two are consistent. On the IMM 0008 Generic form you are to include all education.

· IMM 5669 Background/Declaration:

o Page 1 (Q5) Personal details of your mother: Please review and edit if necessary, include your mother's given names and your mother's last name before she was married

o Page 2: Section 8 – please include information regarding your history for 2006-06 to 2009/04. In Sections 12 put the term “present” in the “to” column next to your current address.

FINANCIAL

o Please provide updated 3rd party bank statements, clearly indicating the most recent balances, for all your personal accounts including statements for any credit cards or loans that you may have. If you have other banking/financial activity outside of China, please include statements for those as well. Please ensure that all account statements indicates the owner of each account/credit card/loan, etc.

o IF APPLICABLE: If you currently own property, please provide a third party property market value assessment for the property that will indicate what your property is currently (current meaning within the last year) worth. If there is a mortgage on the property please provide third party official documentation that indicates the interest and principal currently owing from the financial lending institution that is holding the mortgage related to your property as well.

In addition to the above please provide the requested documentation and respond to the questions below:
· As your intended occupation is one that is regulated in Nova Scotia and will require licensing/certification, please provide third party proof that you have contacted the relevant nursing certification associations/boards to inquire about how you would get to be certified in Nova Scotia. Proof can be in the form of emails you have sent in addition to replies that you have received.
GENERAL: IN YOUR OWN WORDS, please tell me and be specific in your responses regarding:

· How you found out about Nova Scotia, and the Nova Scotia Nominee Program

· When you found about the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

· How long and why you have been considering immigration to Canada and why choose Nova Scotia specifically

· What do you know about Halifax, Nova Scotia? Have you researched the neighbourhoods in the city? Do you know where you may wish to live? Have you reached out to anyone living in Halifax? Provide evidence that you are researching into living in Halifax and planning your settlement.

· Have you researched the labour market in Halifax for Nurses? Do you know who the main employers are in this field? Are you aware of the average salary in the field? Provide evidence that you are researching the labour market and are trying to build your professional network.

· Have you researched jobs that you can do while you wait to be certified as a Registered Nurse in Halifax, NS? Please provide examples of jobs that you have found on employment websites, that you would potentially apply for in Nova Scotia

Please provide the requested photocopies of documentation / information to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration as soon as possible and no later than September 02, 2014 If you are able to complete and return the requested information to us as soon as is possible, it will enable the Office of Immigration to quicker make a decision regarding nomination by the Province. Ensure that you quote your name and file number ***** for ease of reference. If the requested information is not provided by this date September 2nd, 2014 your application will be considered for REFUSAL.
When did you got this mail?.