+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Congrats guys! We shall all get there :D

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
ebonnie said:
Congrats guys! We shall all get there :D
Guys..

I just had word with NSIO and they said that till today they are working on application those received by 18th March 2014..

Moreover, Good news is "NSIO only nominated 25 people in total thus 125 nomination still left"....hope for the best...

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rndxpert said:
Guys..

I just had word with NSIO and they said that till today they are working on application those received by 18th March 2014..

Moreover, Good news is "NSIO only nominated 25 people in total thus 125 nomination still left"....hope for the best...
Good news!!!

But is it related to nominations, or pre-scrining emails?

Because there is a case when pre-screening eamils also can be limited.

For instance, they can send 300 pre-screening emails to applicants(and perhaps it is near to limit, because we have no information for applications received after 13.03.2014), and only nominate 150 from them.

So, it seems that the picture is not so fine...

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
....if they are still processing on the 18th March and 25 got the nominations, then slim chance to those who applied for the month of April....good luck everybody!!!!

rndxpert said:
Guys..

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rndxpert said:
Guys..

Great news.

Thanks alot for sharing.

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
itexpert said:
Good news!!!

For instance, they can send 300 pre-screening emails to applicants(and perhaps it is near to limit, because we have no information for applications received after 13.03.2014), and only nominate 150 from them.

I agree with u and disagree a little. If u are observant, u will find out that as they are issuing pre screening mail, they are at de same time issuing nomination from the pre screened application. This is an indication that pre screening mail has a limit. For instance, they can not issue pre screening mail of more than 155. So the 25 nominated applicant, does it include pre screening?.and secondly, if they have issued up to 100 pre screening mail, the chances are very slim for April applicant.

My 2 cent though

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
evelyn24 said:
I agree with u and disagree a little. If u are observant, u will find out that as they are issuing pre screening mail, they are at de same time issuing nomination from the pre screened application. This is an indication that pre screening mail has a limit. For instance, they can not issue pre screening mail of more than 155. So the 25 nominated applicant, does it include pre screening?.and secondly, if they have issued up to 100 pre screening mail, the chances are very slim for April applicant.

My 2 cent though
People get pre screening mail does not mean that will get nominations, because NSIO will select best match with their requirements and pre screening mean just they opened file and now checking to take that further.

Moreover, for instance they fired 300+ pre screening mail but till date only 25 selected because they might found all the documents and certeria, lets wait for some more days to get update

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
itexpert said:
Good news!!!

I think you have not gone through the initial faq where nsio were mentioned the steps, well, this time nominations are more important, pre screening just to tell you that your case has been opened and we are checking, i trust some of us may get nominations soon who filed application with all the required documents

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
...pre-screen mails simply means that the document submitted is complete...
...you can not conclude to get the nomination...

rndxpert said:
People get pre screening mail does not mean that will get nominations, because NSIO will select best match with their requirements and pre screening mean just they opened file and now checking to take that further.

Moreover, for instance they fired 300+ pre screening mail but till date only 25 selected because they might found all the documents and certeria, lets wait for some more days to get update

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evelyn24 said:

My 2 cent though
I got your point.

Although, let analyse a bit...
1. Let suppose that our spreadsheet reflects just about 10-15% from entire number of applicants. As you probably can see, we have 19 pre-screening emails and only 3 nominations.
2. Following the logic and information under hand (25 Nominations), we can assume that pre-screened emails should be around 25/3~=8, and for 19 pre-screened the total number for pre-screened emails should be 8*19=152, and it is just for 10-15% of the entire picture.

So, it seems that the number of applicants who receive pre-screened emails will grow very hardly.
Another prove for my point of view is the very slow dynamics in the number of applicants who received pre-screened emails after 3 of June.

Any way let's hope for the best!

Marshall

Jun 19, 2014
Hi.. I'm new here.
Congrats to all pre-screen and nominations
Well... The truth is .... non of us haven't got clue how NSIO works.
My application reached Immigration office April 3rd. No update since then.
I'm a welder NOC 7237. Is there any more welders who also applied?
I guess profession is very important. Coz I think they won't nominee for example 150 "dentists".
Even if they got first spots in the queue. Yeah obviously pre-screen doesn't mean nomination.

Let's see what's happen

Regards
Marshall

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Mohamed-Raslan said:
Today I received the nomination letter
Best of luck to all of you
Congrats Mohamed, can you please help with the following
Application received date:
FN receive date:
NOC Code:
Visa Office:
Did you take the IELTS ?
Did you do ECA ?
Level of Education ?

Thanks...you can also update the information in the spreadsheet.

hrjaydip

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Congrets to the people who got pre screen or nomination latter. But Keep update the sheet because it is the only source for us to know the status and trend of NSOI Work

Thanks a lot