+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi if they do like this i mean assessing one by one first come first it takes them more than three months to assess all application . You can see assess started on 6 mar they reach on 11 march .moreover. Saturday and Sunday the haven't received any files .so total 4 days. They have to reach 150 or till 28 april.
How slow they work I seems that they only assess 10 to 15 per day .and only one of us member in this form get persrecen.
Thin over it.

titanium2014

Mar 10, 2014
Skynt said:
Hi if they do like this i mean assessing one by one first come first it takes them more than three months to assess all application . You can see assess started on 6 mar they reach on 11 march .moreover. Saturday and Sunday the haven't received any files .so total 4 days. They have to reach 150 or till 28 april.
How slow they work I seems that they only assess 10 to 15 per day .and only one of us member in this form get persrecen.
Thin over it.
"Applications are being dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the 150 nominees are identified, any applications that are not processed will be returned to applicants."
novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/
so it is a fact that not all applications received will be processed or even opened once the 150 was already filled.

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
titanium2014 said:
"Applications are being dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the 150 nominees are identified, any applications that are not processed will be returned to applicants."
novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/
so it is a fact that not all applications received will be processed or even opened once the 150 was already filled.
Okay fully agree, we cannot avoid this, it is in black & white.

Question is: How far do you think they may have to go date wise before the cap of 150 is reached, will it be middle of March, towards the end of March, is there any possibility for even first week of April? This I think is the important issue.

I don't think applications sent middle to end April 28th will even be opened.
God knows why they kept accepting applications to that date giving people hope when there is no possibility of being chosen in the lot of 150 out of a pool of in excess of 3,000.
Unfair... :-[ :mad: :( :-[

Thoughts anyone???

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bob2015 said:

Question is: How far do you think they may have to go date wise before the cap of 150 is reached, will it be middle of March, towards the end of March, is there any possibility for even first week of April? This I think is the important issue.

God knows why they kept accepting applications to that date giving people hope when there is no possibility of being chosen in the lot of 150 out of a pool of in excess of 3,000.

Thoughts anyone???
Guys,
i got a feeling that they may expand the nominees number , this is the only reason why they kept receiving applications till reached 3000, and pay attention to that the pre screening email is not meaning that you are nominated as per discussion i had here , it means that we had initial lookand needed documents are completed but later we will decide to nominate you or not.

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bob2015 said:

Thoughts anyone???
I remember about a news article stating that in the 3 weeks period in March since the stream opened, NSOI received around 600 applications. It is of course obvious that not all of the 600 applications received are going to pass the pre-screening. My take is this is why they continued to accept applications until 28 April so they will have a good pool of applications to choose from. I suspect that they will consider many pre-screened applications to choose the final 150 nominees because not all of those who were selected in the pre-screening will be nominated.

As to what is the cut-off date when they will hopefully pick their pre-screened applications, the discretion is solely with NSOI.

hy20014

May 22, 2014
23th May, I got an email from Nova Scotia NSNP stating that they will start assessment of my application.

03/11/2014: application received

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hy20014 said:
23th May, I got an email from Nova Scotia NSNP stating that they will start assessment of my application.

congratulations!!!...can u tell us what is your noc code and have u applied to other programs?....thanks...

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hy20014 said:
noc code:2283
I haven't applied to other programs
Congrats!
Could you inform us about your Settlement Plan?
It is interesting to know how much important it is.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

Is there any one who really obtained the Nomination Letter?

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
itexpert said:
Dears,

Is there any one who really obtained the Nomination Letter?
hdlgallen said:
Dear all,

I'm glad to let you know that I received the nomination letter from NS IMMI tonight.

Good luck all and I will see you in NS.

Thank you,
Allen

this is according to what he said in the thread...he did attached a scanned copy of the supposed letter but I think he removed it now....

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
hy20014 said:

[size=10pt]
...this is good news...means NSIO is taking overtime for the assessment as around 3:27AM, 23rd May -Friday in Halifax at the moment....
[/size]

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FIL_CAD said:
this is according to what he said in the thread...he did attached a scanned copy of the supposed letter but I think he removed it now....
Yes, you are right. I noticed the same. It seems that it was fraud.
And there is no one else who received the nomination, people just receiving pre-screening emails.
The proccess is very annoying and definitely in black box.