+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi All
With the help of GOD Today i received a letter from NS with case number .

the letter state that

This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the assessment stage

Thanks to all

NewPlan
Congratulations NEWPLAN2014 , Guys as per the tracking sheet they are still in applications received from 6 - 12 March .. so let's wait ..

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi All

the letter state that

This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the assessment stage
Thanks All

Congrats Mate :) :) :)

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi All

the letter state that

Thanks to all

NewPlan
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck......

So yours is a letter..I thought it's an email....

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
FYI

From the decision they have made so far in the applications ,

The criteria they have used from my understandings are
1. IELTS score more than 6.5
2. People with more than 7 + years of experience
3. All the 4 are new applicants , meaning they haven't applied for other province except one applicant but he has a relative in Canada and the field is medicine.
4. The applicants country of nationality is also considered if I am not wrong and all the applicant are from different nations so far.
5. I think they are considering all the jobs listed in the Occupations list so far. But they have also mentioned in the RLMD guidance that they will not hesitate to fill the cap, If they find a suitable applicant with good experience & academic in one particular field.So from these what we infer is they might even fill the cap with one of the listed occupations.

Please feel free to go through the above mentioned and we could have a healthy discussion on where we stand !!!

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:
FYI

3. All the 4 are new applicants , meaning they haven't applied for other province except one applicant but he has a relative in Canada and the field is medicine.
4. The applicants country of nationality is also considered if I am not wrong and all the applicant are from different nations so far.
5. I think they are considering all the jobs listed in the Occupations list so far. But they have also mentioned in the RLMD guidance that they will not hesitate to fill the cap, If they find a suitable applicant with good experience & academic in one particular field.So from these what we infer is they might even fill the cap with one of the listed occupations.

Please feel free to go through the above mentioned and we could have a healthy discussion on where we stand !!!
good analysis , i also assumed this...

jaydesai

Apr 18, 2014
Agree with your listed 5 points.
But first thing is to be considered for the applicants who are deserving nomination according to the demand list and as per the noc.
pl comment .......

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pearl8811 said:
FYI

mohondubai said:
What one thing is common for those who received pre-screen email? None applied for SINP. It could be co-incidental. Only time can say.

User Name on CanadaVisa Application Received On Pre-screen Email Date Applied in another Program? Comments
coolleo 3/5/2014 SINP Found in a post s/he applied SINP
hdlgallen 3/6/2014 4/18/2014 None
pepsibear 3/6/2014 4/18/2014 Federal Skilled Worker2006

NewPlan2014 3/6/2014 SINP Found in a post s/he applied SINP
ram040479 3/6/2014 SINP
Benjoo 3/6/2014 SINP
lovelysheep 3/7/2014 4/17/2014 None
TETUNTE 3/7/2014 SINP
I have come across this post...so point 3 is not necessarily correct.....

stabania

May 8, 2014
hi, how everybody is having a good day, I have applied for the nova scotia programme and my parcel reached on 6th May, does this mean it will not be accepted this time and I hav to wait for Jan, will they notify or send me back my documents.

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
hi friends,

I can not able to find the excel tracking sheet with all the candidate details where I can find it ?
to know who got pre screening mail.

thx

tri-junction

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May'14
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
30th Aug'14 (PER)
Med's Request
21st Oct'14
Med's Done....
15th Nov'14
Passport Req..
DM on 21st Feb15
stabania said:
hi, how everybody is having a good day, I have applied for the nova scotia programme and my parcel reached on 6th May, does this mean it will not be accepted this time and I hav to wait for Jan, will they notify or send me back my documents.
they will send them back but consider re-doing the file for FSW

monemsalah

Apr 3, 2013

Stabania:
They mentioned that they will accept applications only if the date of sending according to the shipping details before 28 April even if the package reach the NSIO after 28 April so, they will accept it but the question is, will they reach the 150 nominee before opening your application or not!!
Hope, be positive and pray.
I believe that we all will face our destiny anyway.
Do not worry, be happy.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
monemsalah said:

Stabania:
They mentioned that they will accept applications only if the date of sending according to the shipping details before 28 April even if the package reach the NSIO after 28 April so, they will accept it but the question is, will they reach the 150 nominee before opening your application or not!!
Hope, be positive and pray.
I believe that we all will face our destiny anyway.
Do not worry, be happy.
When did you send the Docs..the date ???