+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
firstly the people living inside Canada are ineligible to apply under this stream..
secondly please avoid confusing urself and others based upon your assumptions/guesses about how they will start processing,handle or categorize, nominating etc. etc., only they better know about all this and knows how and when we all should get inform better.
so wait and watch!! :)
gud luck to all of us ;)

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
People from the first world can only obtain working holiday visa if they are 30 years old or younger to be qualified in Canada. How many young people from the first world contemplate of working overseas? Almost none...Some of them are working overseas when they have enough experience to get the high salary offer from overseas...150 nomination?? 50 (already in Canada with Canadian experience), 25 (has friends and families), 25 (people from the first world like USA and Australia), 15 (qualified and rich people around the world with experience), and last but not the least 35 (they are the best among the best)

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
zyber12 said:
People from the first world can only obtain working holiday visa if they are 30 years old or younger to be qualified in Canada. How many young people from the first world contemplate of working overseas? Almost none...Some of them are working overseas when they have enough experience to get the high salary offer from overseas...150 nomination?? 50 (already in Canada with Canadian experience), 25 (has friends and families), 25 (people from the first world like USA and Australia), 15 (qualified and rich people around the world with experience), and last but not the least 35 (they are the best among the best)
This is a good break down hypothesis. It is the truth and it hurts. Good thing you only sacrifice your time and hope on this. However, there's some people who actually paid consultants and immigration lawyers for this slim of a chance.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
erin22 said:
This is a good break down hypothesis. It is the truth and it hurts. Good thing you only sacrifice your time and hope on this. However, there's some people who actually paid consultants and immigration lawyers for this slim of a chance.
i believe people already in canada on WP cannot apply in RLMD.
Also I believe people who are already in first world country like USA or Australia do not need to immigrate for higher salary. You would mostly find people from middle east and asians applying.

chard1968

Mar 14, 2014
can2174 said:
i believe people already in canada on WP cannot apply in RLMD.
Also I believe people who are already in first world country like USA or Australia do not need to immigrate for higher salary. You would mostly find people from middle east and asians applying.
Also with canadian work experience they could apply for the cec stream.

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
sher_singh said:
firstly the people living inside Canada are ineligible to apply under this stream..
secondly please avoid confusing urself and others based upon your assumptions/guesses about how they will start processing,handle or categorize, nominating etc. etc., only they better know about all this and knows how and when we all should get inform better.
so wait and watch!! :)
gud luck to all of us ;)
1000 Like :-*

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
I've sent my file couple of days ago and by tracking the mail I see that it was delivered.

From this point on, we can only hope for the best.

Thank you guys for your help, I really appreciate this discussion and the information that we all shared.

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Just curious, Is anybody here a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse applicant?
Just curious, Is anybody here a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse applicant?

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/filipinos-applying-for-nova-scotia-nominee-program-t194458.0.html

For FILIPINO applicants.. we can communicate and help each other here.

martluc

Mar 25, 2014
ZIDYAY said:
The main difference of the NS Regional Labor Market Demand to the FSWP is their requirement from applicants to submit a Settlement and Employment Plan. This is a very important document and I suggest to everyone applying to pay adequate preparation and thinking in filling up this form. All the other forms that are asked to be submitted are similar to that when applying under FSWP except that the English Proficiency Rating is 5.0 instead of 7.0 and the Settlement/Employment Plan. This particular plan is not asked under the FSWP.

I want to share some of my ideas about the Settlement/Employment Plan.The purpose of the form, to my mind, is for Nova Scotia immigration to determine whether the applicant will become successful if he is granted a permanent visa. This they will find out based on the following information you will include in your plan:

1. Your profession and how much in demand this profession or job is in Nova Scotia. I am not that familiar about Nova Scotia and their economy. But what I did was I look online for job searches for my profession. I found there is great number of companies hiring for my kind of skill. I stated in my plan that my kind of profession is highly in demand proven by the large number of companies that put it in the wanted list and therefore I would have quicker time getting employed after landing in Nova Scotia.

2. Perfect match of my education, years of experience and detailed skills to that listed in the National Occupation Code and to that needed by the prospective employer in Nova Scotia. In the code you will find the detailed functions and duties of the profession. Countries have similar titles for a given profession but they differ as to what they actually perform and responsibilities they handle . Make sure that what you do for example as Engineer or Registered Nurse currently in your country is the same or very close to those described in the code or required by the company in Nova Scotia. This match indicates you can be quickly hired. Of course supporting documents like your Certificates of Employment from your past and current employers showing your specific duties and government license will further boost your chance to settle there easily.

3.The most difficult is when your profession is a regulated one. When it is regulated, you need to secure first a license before you can get employed or work as such. This is difficult because some provinces require that an immigrant take first a reviewer course before he is allowed to take a license exam. This is the requirement for registered nurse in Ontario. I have no idea of the need in Nova Scotia. Therefore if your profession is regulated, you can not find work right away. You will have to take a different kind of job that usually is lower in pay and physically more demanding in order for you to support yourself and your family for the meantime. Now that you are working already, you will be constrained to take review classes and also you will be hindered in doing so because of the expense involved. For those whose professions are regulated, it is compelling they make it clear and well how they intend to get the license when they reach Canada. Failure to do so to my mind will mean outright denial of nomination. I guess one thing that can work for you is if you can show you have enough money to finance the expenses to get the license. Another way, is to show that you obtained a favorable assessment from independent agencies saying that the education and training you got are similar to that of graduates for same courses in Canada.

4.Your preparations to tackle the everyday life in Nova Scotia will help you too to obtain favorable points. For example, you can mention you intend to stay in a particular city in Nova Scotia because you have friends and relatives there that will help and guide you in your first months upon arrival. More importantly, you are going in that city because it is where most companies that are hiring the kind of skills you have are based. You can state also that you chose this city because it has the kind of good school where you plan to send your children, or same church you belong to. Every detail you state that will tell you made a serious study to make your settlement smooth and proper will lead to nomination approval.

Thanks guys and I hope I was of help.

Thanks a lot for sharing to this forum,..it definitely be a big help to the aspirants!

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
zyber12 said:
I am so sorry Zyber, your analyses is not only wrong but discouraging. I will suggest you go back and read the eligibility criteria and understand the concept.

Although people in advance country may find it easier to qualify ( for those who actually want to immigrate permanently), i have it on good records that Canada Immigration Programs (Province or Federal) has never been discriminatory based on race, tribe or religion.

People all over the world read our post daily, let us validate whatever hypothesis we have with realistic facts and figures please.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
hisaca said:
I am so sorry Zyber, your analyses is not only wrong but discouraging. I will suggest you go back and read the eligibility criteria and understand the concept.
Although people in advance country may find it easier to qualify ( for those who actually want to immigrate permanently), i have it on good records that Canada Immigration Programs (Province or Federal) has never been discriminatory based on race, tribe or religion.
People all over the world read our post daily, let us validate whatever hypothesis we have with realistic facts and figures please.
exactly.. as I have earlier said all such kinds of assumptions/guesses aren't only baseless but also confusing others too. Instead of this guys, try to answer/advice others who are still working on their files if they have any questions, rest PLEASE read their eligibility criteria properly before you discuss anything regarding it and don't spread negative things if you don't understand it properly. We aren't the Immigration officers so they are the only one who can reveal more details whenever they want. So please be patient :D

Apr 4, 2014
Can anyone tell me that I am working as an accountant with a company. I am bachelor in commerce and after that I completed my MBA in marketing and finance, should I am eligible under financial auditors and accountants(1111) category, or I am eligible under other financial officers based on my education.
Please reply fast I really need this information as soon as possible.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Buddy, I agreed with you. Instead of thinking baseless thoughts, we need to assist other guys who are going to apply under this program.

I hope that Nova Scotia teams have been working on our files. But they are not ready with AOR / confirmation yet.

Most probably next week will some news.

sher_singh said:
exactly.. as I have earlier said all such kinds of assumptions/guesses aren't only baseless but also confusing others too. Instead of this guys, try to answer/advice others who are still working on their files if they have any questions, rest PLEASE read their eligibility criteria properly before you discuss anything regarding it and don't spread negative things if you don't understand it properly. We aren't the Immigration officers so they are the only one who can reveal more details whenever they want. So please be patient :D

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
PAWAN82MAHAJAN said:
Can anyone tell me that I am working as an accountant with a company. I am bachelor in commerce and after that I completed my MBA in marketing and finance, should I am eligible under financial auditors and accountants(1111) category, or I am eligible under other financial officers based on my education.
Please reply fast I really need this information as soon as possible.
According to me Yes! keep in mind they have asked minimum 2 years of full time work experience directly related to ur field!! good luck :D