+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys,

I know that all people have put their efforts for this program to get Nomination and PR.
Nothing to worry about here and situation is not in our hand.

Hope everyone will get AOR sooner...

Makes happy & feel better :)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
My 2 cents....

Before one month, we have never think about Nova Scotia PNP program and Luckily got this wonderful opportunity.

Rules of game either win or loss.

Win - Nominated for program. :D

Loss - Thanks to God because of NS program, we have ready with our missing documents like IELTS, Education stuff, Birth Certificate and so many things. :)

There is no :(

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Sjulien

You agreed to an earlier post regarding First come First serve basis.

I also tend to agree with this notion.

I firmly believe that those who have filed their application earlier would have some sort of an edge.

For instance, a candidate whose application was received on 6 or 7 March will stand better chance of being nominated than those received much later simply because by the time the NSOI reaches 28 March files, they may already have shortlisted / selected many of the candidates for nomination.

Please share your thoughts.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
According to me, we can't do anything now, we did our best. Our documents will speak for us. It's up to them whom to select.
Let's not confuse ourself, we can be prepared for +ve or move on. We can share any updation.

chard1968

Mar 14, 2014
Kafil said:
@ Sjulien

You agreed to an earlier post regarding First come First serve basis.

I also tend to agree with this notion.

I firmly believe that those who have filed their application earlier would have some sort of an edge.

For instance, a candidate whose application was received on 6 or 7 March will stand better chance of being nominated than those received much later simply because by the time the NSOI reaches 28 March files, they may already have shortlisted / selected many of the candidates for nomination.

Please share your thoughts.
I highly doubt this, Assuming all of the documents are complete. I believe they would categorize all the applications into a pool and order them up. Now the tricky part is about the employment and settlement plan. Our HR consultant (for employment) and our immigration consultant told us that NS would be glad if you made actual connections in NS for filling up the Appendix 3. When I say actual connections, a written note of acknowledgement from the company you would want to apply, stating that your Profession is indeed available in Nova Scotia. For the settlement plan if you have a family coming with you, a letter from a landlord (much better if you know this person) would be necessary in order to secure initial accommodation when you come in NS. These for me will clearly demonstrate not only your readiness but it will show your true intent in migrating to NS.

Move2NovaScotia2014

Mar 19, 2014
chard1968 said:
I highly doubt this, Assuming all of the documents are complete. I believe they would categorize all the applications into a pool and order them up. Now the tricky part is about the employment and settlement plan. Our HR consultant (for employment) and our immigration consultant told us that NS would be glad if you made actual connections in NS for filling up the Appendix 3. When I say actual connections, a written note of acknowledgement from the company you would want to apply, stating that your Profession is indeed available in Nova Scotia. For the settlement plan if you have a family coming with you, a letter from a landlord (much better if you know this person) would be necessary in order to secure initial accommodation when you come in NS. These for me will clearly demonstrate not only your readiness but it will show your true intent in migrating to NS.
For me, the good part , I did contact one company in NS and applied for Job, they sent me email about my status in NS, I told that I will be applying for PNP, they replied back saying , I should keep update them about my status.... All these communication I sent to immigration along with my application...

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Move2NovaScotia2014 said:
For me, the good part , I did contact one company in NS and applied for Job, they sent me email about my status in NS, I told that I will be applying for PNP, they replied back saying , I should keep update them about my status.... All these communication I sent to immigration along with my application...
well done, I forgot to do that, well Actually over look this important point in my application, however I sent several jobs offers in my position, is not the same, but I hope this could help...

Move2NovaScotia2014

Mar 19, 2014
tetunte said:
well done, I forgot to do that, well Actually over look this important point in my application, however I sent several jobs offers in my position, is not the same, but I hope this could help...
Should be OK. Don't worry about it.

chard1968

Mar 14, 2014
Move2NovaScotia2014 said:
Should be OK. Don't worry about it.
Yup these should clearly wipeout weak employment and settlement plans. Thus giving other applicants an advantage. All the best on all of us!

zyber12

Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
I was following this forum for a week. My guess is the Immigration of nova scotia will give more priority to people who is from the first world with relevant education and experience.

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
zyber12 said:
I was following this forum for a week. My guess is the Immigration of nova scotia will give more priority to people who is from the first world with relevant education and experience.
Actually, if you think of it, you are right... and out of the hundreds of applicants,, there will already be more than 150 with excellent portfolio. Hence, there will even be more than 150 who already have employers themselves and a license on their profession.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
erin22 said:
Actually, if you think of it, you are right... and out of the hundreds of applicants,, there will already be more than 150 with excellent portfolio. Hence, there will even be more than 150 who already have employers themselves and a license on their profession.
already have employers, you mean job offer ?? in that case those people could have applied in NSNP skilled worker program why would they waste nominations from RLMD stream ?
And what does first world mean ??

chard1968

Mar 14, 2014
erin22 said:
Not really, they would be eligible in other streams other than NSNP. It clearly states that Do not apply if they are eligible in other programs.
If they are from first world countries, a working holiday visa scheme would be their choice and not the NSNP.

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
chard1968 said:
Not really, they would be eligible in other streams other than NSNP. It clearly states that Do not apply if they are eligible in other programs.
If they are from first world countries, a working holiday visa scheme would be their choice and not the NSNP.
Hmmm.. you are actually right.. Thanks for the good input!