Hi
My profile is

Applied on APR 2011
Doc send on SEPT 2014
AOR on NOV 2014
Ask for imm 1283 again on APR 2015
After no answer and no update
Does anyone else who has same profile?
I also applied in Apr 2011. Got AOR in Dec 2014 and then file transfer in Jan 2015. am waiting for medicals

Nomercy

Aug 21, 2015
Can anyone tell me what will be the required LICO for 5 persons
household for 2013 & 2014. I'm good for 3 yrs from the 2010 till 2012 but I had a baby on 2013 so that increases my family size .. Tried to look for old lico table couldn't find it anywhere ...thanks again !!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Nomercy said:
Can anyone tell me what will be the required LICO for 5 persons
household for 2013 & 2014. I'm good for 3 yrs from the 2010 till 2012 but I had a baby on 2013 so that increases my family size .. Tried to look for old lico table couldn't find it anywhere ...thanks again !!
I saw LICO for 5 people as

2010-$46727
2011-$46850
2012-$47710
2013-$49102
2014-$49839

The new parent applications post the 2 year suspension of PGP applications is LICO+30%. All applications sent up to Nov 2011 are assessed using just LICO.

Nomercy

Aug 21, 2015
Thank you soonihope , so I'll be short by $100 for 2013 and for 2014 I don't even come close to the required lico , but I'm good for 3 three consecutive years as per the requirement that's prev year 2010 and 11 & 12 . Any idea what will be my chances ?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Nomercy said:
Thank you soonihope , so I'll be short by $100 for 2013 and for 2014 I don't even come close to the required lico , but I'm good for 3 three consecutive years as per the requirement that's prev year 2010 and 11 & 12 . Any idea what will be my chances ?
You must meet LICO until your parents have landed. We found from last year's thread a number of forum members who had a change in family size were being asked to provide option C printouts for additional years.
If that happens and you fall short of the LICO level required then that is not good.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomercy said:
unfortunately 2014 income can result in officer refusing your application.But don't loose heart. you can hire a lawyer and go to court. judge normally for income reason overturn the
decision if you are earning currently That what I heard in one of desi radio program. Best of luck.

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Have you received document request yet? What years do they ask you to submit Option C for? If they ask for only 2010 & 2011, then you are good.

Nomercy said:

Nomercy

Aug 21, 2015
Yes @yyzguy416 I've been asked for documents request and they want option c only for 2010 & 2011 , but I have to notify them for increase in my family size which will lead to them asking for the most recent years option c too .

How long will it take them to make decision on the sponsorship approval after submission of documents in cpc- m ?

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
YYZguy416 said:
Have you received document request yet? What years do they ask you to submit Option C for? If they ask for only 2010 & 2011, then you are good.
Not true. Nomercy has mentioned that their family size has increased with the baby. This increase in family size has to be reported to CIC. As a result CIC will ask for verification of income to ensure the sponsor still meets the financial requirements.

If the sponsor fails to disclose their increase in family size then they are guilty of misrepresentation. Any changes in family size must be reported to CIC.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Nomercy said:
Yes @ yyzguy416 I've been asked for documents request and they want option c only for 2010 & 2011 , but I have to notify them for increase in my family size which will lead to them asking for the most recent years option c too .

How long will it take them to make decision on the sponsorship approval after submission of documents in cpc- m ?

Thanks
A number of people from last year's batch are still waiting for sponsorship approval. It seems to be taking a long time if your circumstance change for sponsorship approval. As you can see already 1 year since those people sent documents and still waiting.

sungeus

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody's E-cas updated since the reciept of the documents request, mine has not.

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
hi guys, i need help..
so i called the call center yesterday and advised them about NOT receivin any emails or mail about sending in more documents .i applied for my parents back in aug3, 2011..
hey said an email was sent back in july 2015..i never got anything, i have also checked my junk
mail..they said they will forward the info and have someone mail or email us the request for documents again but it can take upto 90 days..they verified my email and address and its correct..
i am so lost now.. do i have to wait another 90 days??

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
smalhotra said:
hi guys, i need help..
so i called the call center yesterday and advised them about NOT receivin any emails or mail about sending in more documents .i applied for my parents back in aug3, 2011..
hey said an email was sent back in july 2015..i never got anything, i have also checked my junk
mail..they said they will forward the info and have someone mail or email us the request for documents again but it can take upto 90 days..they verified my email and address and its correct..
i am so lost now.. do i have to wait another 90 days??
I don't know about this year's email/letter but last year we were told to send a copy of the letter with the documents. Therefore if they have same instructions this year then you will need to wait for the email/letter to submit the forms and documents back to Mississauga.

Maybe someone who has received the email this year could confirm if you have to enclose copy of letter.

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
No change on mine either. When I called CIC last week, the agent said AOR (or the incomplete application) will be sent within 10 weeks of the receipt of the documents. I believe he was quoting the timeline from last year but they may be following the same timeline this year.

sungeus said:
Has anybody's E-cas updated since the reciept of the documents request, mine has not.

sungeus

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do require to send a copy of letter received in email along with the documents.

soonihope said:
I don't know about this year's email/letter but last year we were told to send a copy of the letter with the documents. Therefore if they have same instructions this year then you will need to wait for the email/letter to submit the forms and documents back to Mississauga.

Maybe someone who has received the email this year could confirm if you have to enclose copy of letter.