Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
his579 said:
Thanks cgill, I will try to get the certificate...
It is not hard to register the marriage. My parents did and have certificate now

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

I have Question to my senior and experienced frineds.

I have a one dependent over 22 and she was regular study as BA and double MA.

1. How you guys filled Personal history and education details section in imm5669E?

2. What we need to fill for the time when next session start and old session end in education and persanl history?

3. Any spefic things that I should keep in mind for my depenedent?

Harrie

Nov 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Hi Guys..

I applied for my parents sponsorship in May 2011 and didn't receive any email for additional documents, so I called CIC today and they told me they had sent the email to my old email address which i checked but i did received any.. (May be they send it to domain.com instead of domain.ca of my email address)

I requested CIC to update my email address to gmail one and they said will take 5 business days.

My question is.... Will they send me another email request to the updated gmail email address or i have to wait for the 90 days to be over and then they will send me the request as a second reminder?

Can anyone please advise me... on how to handle this??

Thanks...

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Harrie said:
Hi Guys..

I applied for my parents sponsorship in May 2011 and didn't receive any email for additional documents, so I called CIC today and they told me they had sent the email to my old email address which i checked but i did received any.. (May be they send it to domain.com instead of domain.ca of my email address)

I requested CIC to update my email address to gmail one and they said will take 5 business days.

My question is.... Will they send me another email request to the updated gmail email address or i have to wait for the 90 days to be over and then they will send me the request as a second reminder?

Can anyone please advise me... on how to handle this??

Thanks...
what they told you when you talked with them. I think they should send it when they update the email. But lets wait for other poeples answers. 90 days wait is very long

Harrie

Nov 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Cgill said:
what they told you when you talked with them. I think they should send it when they update the email. But lets wait for other poeples answers. 90 days wait is very long
Thanks.. Cgill !!

I think i will call CIC next week to check if they will send me the email again or not.
Do you have any idea what they are asking in additional documents request email?

Appreciate you help !!

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Harrie said:
Thanks.. Cgill !!

I think i will call CIC next week to check if they will send me the email again or not.
Do you have any idea what they are asking in additional documents request email?

Appreciate you help !!
it is already posted here in this forum dito same

SSekha

Aug 6, 2015

Option C Printout

Submit an original Option C Printout for the tax year that you submitted the original sponsorship application AND an original Option C Printout for the year before you submitted the application. The Option C Printout is required for both tax years.
My Question is:

Does this mean that we have send Option C for 2010 and 2009 OR 2010 and 2011.
And also what was the MNI required in these years?

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
SSekha said:

Option C Printout

Submit an original Option C Printout for the tax year that you submitted the original sponsorship application AND an original Option C Printout for the year before you submitted the application. The Option C Printout is required for both tax years.
My Question is:

Does this mean that we have send Option C for 2010 and 2009 OR 2010 and 2011.
And also what was the MNI required in these years?
2010 and 2011

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
Hi guys,

I have not received anything yet. No dependents, only Father and Mother

App. Filed and received .......: August 3-2011

Do you think I should be hearing anything soon?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
smalhotra said:
Hi guys,

I have not received anything yet. No dependents, only Father and Mother

App. Filed and received .......: August 3-2011

Do you think I should be hearing anything soon?
Yes you will hear from them but why don't you ring cic and let them know you have not heard yet.

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
soonihope said:
Yes you will hear from them but why don't you ring cic and let them know you have not heard yet.
I did call today but they said i should get an update soon.
my friend applied 20 days before me so around july 7th 2011 and he got the email on july 28th.

keeping my fingers crossed, i hope i get an email soon

althanis1

Aug 6, 2015
I just signed up to ask a few questions, but it seems I can't post new topics, so I'm trying here. I am quite confused as to how the term "dependent" is used.

In 2011 I applied to apply my parents (barely got the application done in time), and last week we got the letter saying they're ready to work on it, and we have 90 days to fill up all the forms, pay the fees, send pictures, police clearances, etc.

A bit about my family:
a. Sponsoring my parents, so the forms are being filled up ostensibly by my mom, but mostly by me.
b. I have 3 siblings, so there are 4 children in all, all above 30 years old.
c. 3 of these siblings are either PRs or citizens already and reside in Canada
d. 4th sibling has no interest in ever moving to Canada (not even sure he's eligible anyway)

Questions:
1. IMM0008 on question 3, do I put 2 people, and then only have my Mom and my dad (her spouse) fill up their info?
2. IMM5669 Schedule A/Background Declaration: whose info should go on there? It sounds like just my mom and dad.
3. IMM5406 Additional Family information: what's required on the form is clear, but who fills it? My mom fills one up, and my dad fills one up?

Thanks for indulging me.

Final question, after this goes in, hopefully in a couple weeks when we finish these up and get the Option C printouts, what are some of the next milestones/timelines?

winnipegmb

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
April-2016
Med's Request
May-2016
Med's Done....
May-2016
Passport Req..
June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
July-2016
althanis1 said:
I just signed up to ask a few questions, but it seems I can't post new topics, so I'm trying here. I am quite confused as to how the term "dependent" is used.

In 2011 I applied to apply my parents (barely got the application done in time), and last week we got the letter saying they're ready to work on it, and we have 90 days to fill up all the forms, pay the fees, send pictures, police clearances, etc.

A bit about my family:
a. Sponsoring my parents, so the forms are being filled up ostensibly by my mom, but mostly by me.
b. I have 3 siblings, so there are 4 children in all, all above 30 years old.
c. 3 of these siblings are either PRs or citizens already and reside in Canada
d. 4th sibling has no interest in ever moving to Canada (not even sure he's eligible anyway)

Questions:
1. IMM0008 on question 3, do I put 2 people, and then only have my Mom and my dad (her spouse) fill up their info?
2. IMM5669 Schedule A/Background Declaration: whose info should go on there? It sounds like just my mom and dad.
3. IMM5406 Additional Family information: what's required on the form is clear, but who fills it? My mom fills one up, and my dad fills one up?

Thanks for indulging me.

Final question, after this goes in, hopefully in a couple weeks when we finish these up and get the Option C printouts, what are some of the next milestones/timelines?
I pretty much had the same question - are adult (> 19) children still considered dependents? When I applied to sponsor my parents, I did list my siblings (as Accompany = 'No') but they're either already here in Canada as permanent residents or not interested at all in moving to Canada. All that said, even at the time of the application, they did not appear to be eligible.
So, similar to althanis1's question - do the adult-non-accompanying-siblings still need to be listed on IMM0008? Also, do the siblings (as in my/the sponsor's siblings) need their own IMM 5669/5406? I'd imagine not but don't want to guess :)

harman85

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2011
Doc's Request.
August 12,2015
AOR Received.
January 06,2016
File Transfer...
August 02,2016
Med's Request
October 20,2016
Med's Done....
October 26,2016, Second Medical-November 07,2016
Interview........
AsKED FOR DNA( FEBRUARY 06,2017)
Hi Everyone,

My application is from May 18,2011.Just called CIC and they told me that they send an e-mail for additional documents request on 28th July but the e-mail bounced back because my representative changed his firm and it was not updated. Now they send him a letter in mail. Hopefully he will receive it sometime this week. Can anyone post the list of documents requested by CIC so that I can start preparing in advance?

Thanks,
Harman

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
harman85 said:
Hi Everyone,

My application is from May 18,2011.Just called CIC and they told me that they send an e-mail for additional documents request on 28th July but the e-mail bounced back because my representative changed his firm and it was not updated. Now they send him a letter in mail. Hopefully he will receive it sometime this week. Can anyone post the list of documents requested by CIC so that I can start preparing in advance?

Thanks,
Harman
see my post on page 1

Good luck