+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

CDhumal

Apr 16, 2017
You might have entered the application details wrong, check mainly your "study & languages", "Amount you're bringing in should be over $1300 and "Work history" parts of your profile!

I've submitted my application on 17th Feb, received confirmation this morning and system somehow didn't update my points correctly and I've re-updated and transmitted the profile and now the CRS score is showing correctly!
Do I need ECA and Proof of Funds for CEC? I put "No" and "$0" before.

rcmsj

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys! I'd like to share my situation:

Date of EE profile creation: Feb. 21st
What I am eligible for: CEC and FSW
Date of acceptance in the Pool: Feb 27th

I faced the same issues: no CRS or eligibility confirmed, so I made small changes on Feb. 23rd and was able to see the scores right away, but my profile was still pending until today when I received the 3 messages confirming that I'm now a candidate in the pool (spouse included).

Good luck everyone! It's a tough waiting process but we need to be patient!

Feb 28, 2021
I created my profile on February 23rd. Edited it on the 24th to get the CRS score and I finally got into the pool ten minutes ago. That only took five days. Stay patient, your turn is coming, they’re solving the issue and it’s getting faster and faster. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: NehaS148

alhtl

Feb 27, 2021
Hi guys. I am re-applying my EE profile because I was ineligible last time and I don't know how many my score is. I have question about the Funds. Should I put funds for me and my husband or only me? Last time I put only me 21000.

Khanzul khyar

Jan 8, 2021
Hi guys. I am re-applying my EE profile because I was ineligible last time and I don't know how many my score is. I have question about the Funds. Should I put funds for me and my husband or only me? Last time I put only me 21000.
Funds for only you can't be 21000 CAD. So I guess the issue isn't with the funds

Did you impute the ECA details for you and your husband correctly?

Also, did you fill your IELTS details correctly?

alhtl

Feb 27, 2021
Funds for only you can't be 21000 CAD. So I guess the issue isn't with the funds

Did you impute the ECA details for you and your husband correctly?

Also, did you fill your IELTS details correctly?
Yes I did. I will check again. But my score is 0. I dont know my score is.

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Below are the timeline for my application,

Profile created - 23 February
Profile accepted and entered into pool - 28 February.

All the best everyone.

njoejames

Feb 24, 2021
I created a profile on the 19th, my score was 0 after I retransmitted. I did all I could to change that but nothing worked, so I withdraw and submitted a new profile on the 24th. I entered the pool today.

umar.aawad

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Folks,
Hope everyone is doing fine.

Sharing my timeline

Application submitted - 25th Feb 2021 (11am canadian standard time). Received an email after 5 hours about changes in profile but no change was visible at that time.

Received 3 back to back emails 2 hours ago and it confirmed that I Entered the pool 2 hours ago (Alhamdulilah).

I made no changes to my profile after first submission (no re-submissions or any field update). CSR score was not visible, still made no changes and waited patiently (though it was tough to do so, but still waited and did nothing with the profile).

P.S - all those waiting for pool entry confirmation, just wait patiently and everything will work in your favour, no need to resubmit the application or update particular field of the application. Probably ircc is looking into the pending applications and the process of sending confirmation is getting faster and faster.

Best of luck everyone.

Regards

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

Profile created - 23 February
Profile accepted and entered into pool - 28 February.

I have one question. If I update some info now, will it again go to pending state?