+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

jeet1795

Sep 29, 2015
Ambala
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
18 october 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
18 December 2017
just got an update that i am in the pool now.
profile submitted on 17th feb @ 1:00 am

arp7106

Feb 24, 2021
Hey Guys, just got an update that I'm in the pool now. Profile submitted on 17 Feb 2021. In general, they are taking 10 days to update.

Reactions: Edtas3544

sophieh

Feb 22, 2021
So IRCC is aware about the issue so hang tight guys, they will fix it before any draw happens. Read their Twitter page and they acknowledged the issue.
Hi, I also hope if they fix the problem before they have the next draw, but where did you get this information though? I looked at IRCC's twitter replies, it's always something like: "Thanks for flagging this. We’re aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.", I don't see them mention anything about the next draw.
Thanks!

Raj R Kapoor

Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I applied on Feb 21. I should have a score of 478. However, at the moment cannot see the score or eligibility. Profile has been pending. Can anyone please help?

I just updated my funds as suggested by many, still waiting on the cars score as well.

Thanks

Raj

Raj R Kapoor

Feb 26, 2021
To all of you who has pending profiles:

Do you think we will miss the next few draw because of this? Is there anyone we can write to to ensure it doesn't happen? What do you think?

sophieh

Feb 22, 2021
To all of you who has pending profiles:

Do you think we will miss the next few draw because of this? Is there anyone we can write to to ensure it doesn't happen? What do you think?
There is the IRCC twitter account, maybe that's a platform to ask them solve it before the next draw.

Reactions: Raj R Kapoor