+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system."

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
I have completed my application and I am getting the following status and haven't received any email yet from CIC(I got an email right away from CIC last time I have applied).
"
Your Express Entry profile status
Help

Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system.
"

Please advise. I have withdrawn my previous application as I have made some changes in that application but the changes were not visible so I have withdrawn and add a new EE application. In my last application, I have received an email right away and also my points were shown instantaneously, but this time its taking long time and showing following:
"
Details about your profile
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Minimum entry criteriaHelp - Minimum entry criteria
  • Your profile is pending.
Have I been invited to apply?Help - Have I been invited to apply?
  • Not Applicable
Province/territory of nominationHelp - Province/territory of nomination
  • We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
Valid job offerHelp - Valid job offer
  • Not applicable.
Nominating province/territoryHelp - Nominating province/territory
  • Not Applicable
"

Please advise.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hey, I have exactly the same problem as yours. Called IRCC center but he didn’t know what was wrong and directed me to a Webform. May I ask when you withdrew your EE profile? I withdrew mine at 9 am this morning, then received a letter dated 4 August (which is tomorrow), so I wonder if the old one will be completely withdrawn tomorrow? Only then, a new application will be accepted? Just guessing

Last edited:

mohitrana67

Aug 3, 2020
I haven't received any letter and anything, I have withdrawn and reapplied application in past and that was literally instantaneous but this time seems like something is wrong.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I haven't received any letter and anything, I have withdrawn and reapplied application in past and that was literally instantaneous but this time seems like something is wrong.
I know it’s so weird. I raised a webform request already. Not really sure what else we could do but waiting

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Instead of raising the web form. I think it's better to withdraw and relate another profile.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Instead of raising the web form. I think it's better to withdraw and relate another profile.
Well, I already withdrew once this morning. Not really sure if withdrawing again will mess up the system or not...I've been thinking about that but not really sure what to do

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
So far as I checked on this forum, this is not the first time it happened. There were people having the same problem in 2015, then in 2017, then in 2019. The point is we're gonna have an EE draw on 6th of August, we don't have much time to wait for the system to be self-corrected...

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It can take anywhere up to 48 hours to update in some cases. And it is a long, holiday weekend in Canada. If it doesn’t resolve itself tomorrow then you’ll have more evidence of there being an issue. Patience (where possible)

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
It can take anywhere up to 48 hours to update in some cases. And it is a long, holiday weekend in Canada. If it doesn’t resolve itself tomorrow then you’ll have more evidence of there being an issue. Patience (where possible)
Thanks for your advice. I know it's a long weekend in Canada but I thought the EE system works automatically. I think I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and maybe call the IRCC Call Centre again if nothing changes. Withdrawing again and creating a new profile again would be my last resort, I think...

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for your advice. I know it's a long weekend in Canada but I thought the EE system works automatically. I think I'm gonna wait until tomorrow and maybe call the IRCC Call Centre again if nothing changes. Withdrawing again and creating a new profile again would be my last resort, I think...
Just wait it out, it will correct itself before dawn.

riteshgupta91

Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for your advice. I hope so as well.
I am facing the same issue. Last week I entered wrong information related to my IELTS reference number and instantly I received the message that I am not eligible for the pool.

So yesterday, I created a new profile and wondering since then why haven't I received any message. Its just showing -

Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system.

What's your status now? did you receive anything.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I am facing the same issue. Last week I entered wrong information related to my IELTS reference number and instantly I received the message that I am not eligible for the pool.

So yesterday, I created a new profile and wondering since then why haven't I received any message. Its just showing -

What's your status now? did you receive anything.
Still nothing so far. OMG, @107658 submitted on Saturday night and had the same issue, now it's you who submitted on Sunday night. I wonder if EE still accepts new profiles. May I ask which day last week did you create your first EE profile?